ChasingBlueSky

The source of many DZ.com talking points...

Just spend a day looking at all the big new sites and tv. YOu want to see talking points?

Do a google on a key word and do a news search someday and see what you come up with.

[:/]

Have I mentioned I was in the media for 6 years?

Then shame on you for not knowing

Not knowing what? I'm certain I know more than you in this area just from time on the job.

He, and the others I listed, need to be outed for what they are. And I have been helping with that. I listen to these shows and log their lies with timestamps and then send it in to watchdog groups and fact checking sites.

And what do you do when you "catch" Hannity telling the truth about something?

Do you spend an equal amount of time (or any time at all) fact checking shit-spewers on the left like Keith Olberman (sp?) or do you just have a particular hard-on for Hannity and/or folks on the right? Are you after truth or is your quest more ideologically driven? I'm venturing an assumption here but I reckon you don't invest much time looking into the leftist counterparts to folks like Hannity... am I right?

There are plenty that go after the left already, my work isn't needed there. I've long said that Olberman is part of the problem. If there is any main stream media entertainment reporter I give any respect to it's Rachel Maddow and the list isn't much longer after her. I'd be happy if you can prove that she does the same thing as Hannity to change my opinion.

You had better look at the watchdog sites that look at places you trust:S

When my sources are direct lies off the quotes of public officials I do not need a watch dog site.

Just spend a day looking at all the big new sites and tv. YOu want to see talking points?

Do a google on a key word and do a news search someday and see what you come up with.

Alas, that should give you some kind of bragging right or sorts...however, having interacted with media a lot...being in the media lends no automatic credibility to the subject matter being reported on. In most cases, I believe it's not intentional, but damn, there are some real tools there...
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

He, and the others I listed, need to be outed for what they are. And I have been helping with that. I listen to these shows and log their lies with timestamps and then send it in to watchdog groups and fact checking sites.

Do you spend an equal amount of time (or any time at all) fact checking shit-spewers on the left like Keith Olberman (sp?) or do you just have a particular hard-on for Hannity and/or folks on the right? Are you after truth or is your quest more ideologically driven? I'm venturing an assumption here but I reckon you don't invest much time looking into the leftist counterparts to folks like Hannity... am I right?

There are plenty that go after the left already, my work isn't needed there. I've long said that Olberman is part of the problem. If there is any main stream media entertainment reporter I give any respect to it's Rachel Maddow and the list isn't much longer after her. I'd be happy if you can prove that she does the same thing as Hannity to change my opinion.

Funny how you edited your post and threw that little challenge in there. Sorry, you're just a little too ramped up over this non-issue for me. And from the company that this woman keeps on Air America, I'm already biased against her. She may be the most honest, forthright, objective person on the planet. Wouldn't matter.

I've adopted the same attitude towards all of them as I have towards politicians. Most of it is spin and smoke and lies. I know, you and most others think that people on the right -especially those who listen to anyone on Fox News, can't think for themselves. On the other hand, I tend to believe that most people on the right AND the left, as long as they aren't head long into the extremes of kool aid drinking, are smart enough to think for themselves, listen to the media in moderation, weed out the bullshit, and make informed decisions about what is going on in the world. Maybe I'm naive. If so, fine. I'd like to stay that way so I don't become a mass murderer and kill all the stupid fuckers who are just automotons to the fucking media.

As someone who has now unzipped her pants to show us just how much experience and knowledge you has in this area, I'd think you'd also be smart enough to know that your crusade against Sean Hannity is really just a collosal waste of time. He has a huge audience and, to be blunt, he feeds off of haters like yourself. I just don't understand why you don't have anything better to do... [:/]

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

A stopped clock is right twice a day, but few people would consider it a reliable way of telling the time.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I can listen to Hannity in small bits, but I can't give him "three hours per day"...In many broad principles though, I am more often in agreement with him than not. I do not care for his methods or delivery styles though.

while i agree with hannity on many issues, i can't isten to him much either. every time i've tuned in to his radio show since the election he has been bitching about obama. every single time. he sounds exactly like air america sounded 4 years ago (and every time since then that i've listened to air america). i'm reminded of one particularly nasty pissed off lesbian named rachel.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

Actually, I think a lot (maybe 30%) of the threads from here are really generated as a result of people reading Drudge.

JR is the exception, I'd estimate 90% of his are from the NRA.

Actually I get a lot from Drudge. More F&B than Fox IMO. But I do read from all sides of the spectrum. (and the middle)) Call me a slight left of center.
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

i'm reminded of one particularly nasty pissed off lesbian named rachel.

Perception is reality, is it not? Everytime I watch Rachel she seems even- keeled and usually has a smile on her face--- never nasty. And what does her sexual orientation have to do with anything or are you mentioning it just to mention it....

In most cases, I believe it's not intentional, but damn, there are some real tools there...

Yeah like Lush Rimjob.... about the biggest self loathing scammer going...if he has railed against it... you can bet he partakes of it....like drugs.

If the dumbfucks who wrote this site were as critical of CNN and the MSM for their liberal bias, I'd be impressed.

These guys were fucktards before the election. They're fucktards now.

Yaaaaaawn.

:S

Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

So Mr Media Guy. What think ye of THIS SITE? >http://www.propublica.org/topic/government-politics/
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

If anyone on here thinks that any news channel/agency/radio show/blog/etc. is fair, balanced or objective, they have to be the biggest idiot in the known universe.

Oh, really? And how many other star systems have you visited? Let me tell you something: the development I've witnessed over the past 400 years on this planet is pitiful compared to the general norm in this Quadrant alone (which really isn't saying much, if you know what I mean). It's attitudes like this that are the reasons you Terrans will always be puny.

Actually, I think a lot (maybe 30%) of the threads from here are really generated as a result of people reading Drudge.

JR is the exception, I'd estimate 90% of his are from the NRA.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

Then shame on you for not knowing

Not knowing what? I'm certain I know more than you in this area just from time on the job.

Again you put words in my mouth

You post an interoperation of some of his points, claim they are used widely here and then get indignant when you are called on it.

YOU are making the point of why Rush calls todays media the drive by media!!!

Just google some of the talking points on Palin. You only call the shit because the industry you work for is the biggest abuser.

Sorry I had to point this out for you.......
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Perception is reality, is it not? Everytime I watch Rachel she seems even- keeled and usually has a smile on her face--- never nasty. And what does her sexual orientation have to do with anything or are you mentioning it just to mention it....

i haven't listened to her radio show since i got rid of xm a few years ago, but at that time, she was nasty. i haven't seen her tv show, but i know that she does come on right after olberman, and just about anyone would seem even-keeled following that guy. i don't care about her sexual orientation, "pissed off lesbian" is just an accurate discription of her radio show.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

As someone who has now unzipped her pants to show us just how much experience and knowledge you has in this area, I'd think you'd also be smart enough to know that your crusade against Sean Hannity is really just a collosal waste of time. He has a huge audience and, to be blunt, he feeds off of haters like yourself. I just don't understand why you don't have anything better to do... [:/]

Really? My work in the past helped get Howard Stern removed from the air in Chicago for 2 years.

So Mr Media Guy. What think ye of THIS SITE? >http://www.propublica.org/topic/government-politics/

As far as what I have read about ProPublica it seems they try to be neutral in their research. It received some rather positive reviews when it initially came out and I haven't heard any hype about it later. I do know some WSJ articles have spun off from some of their research.

The ironic point is that Rush is the leader of his so called drive by media. By definition it is media bias and the misrepresentation of points and that is all his show is. Again, this is why Colin Powell has said conservatives should ignore his show.

I'm also asking you what you agree with on Hannity. I've asked you that two times and you have avoided that.

I'm no longer in the media and do not have any connections to it. I work in technology but I know how my former industry works and I use that. I'm not sure why you think I miss the talking points from either side when I have pointed out that both sides do this. I'm fairly certain you would be hard stretched to find a news site, opinion site or talking point I haven't heard, seen or read in the last two years. However, Hannity is by far the worst of the bunch. Care to see the impact he has? Look up what the freepers do with his group of lies.

The ironic point is that Rush is the leader of his so called drive by media. By definition it is media bias and the misrepresentation of points and that is all his show is. Again, this is why Colin Powell has said conservatives should ignore his show.

I'm also asking you what you agree with on Hannity. I've asked you that two times and you have avoided that.

I'm no longer in the media and do not have any connections to it. I work in technology but I know how my former industry works and I use that. I'm not sure why you think I miss the talking points from either side when I have pointed out that both sides do this. I'm fairly certain you would be hard stretched to find a news site, opinion site or talking point I haven't heard, seen or read in the last two years. However, Hannity is by far the worst of the bunch. Care to see the impact he has? Look up what the freepers do with his group of lies.

No, by definition is the media comes driving in, throws out a story and leaves never correcting the shit they screwed up.

I have yet to see any lies but at least I have a feeling of how you veiw things.

Typical for todays media employees
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

No, by definition is the media comes driving in, throws out a story and leaves never correcting the shit they screwed up.

I have yet to see any lies but at least I have a feeling of how you veiw things.

Typical for todays media employees

Again, Rush is one of the biggest "drive by" media people out there. Also, having to rely on catch phrases is the best way for him to throw a point out there without ever backing it up. His audience just nods and smiles without question.

The fact that you think I'm a media employee today after my posts shows how you ignore facts. It explains a lot.

You have also refused to say what you agree with on Hannity. Are you one of those people that call in and tell him he is a great American?

Perception is reality, is it not?

No, it's not. Your perception is subjective which may or may not be in line with what is objective. Ask any pilot who regularly flies in bad weather about how far off your perception can be from reality. Based on your logic, no one can be wrong, yet we have these blow hards on the radio and TV who report facts quite differently. Why is that? Because perception does NOT equal reality.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...