ChasingBlueSky

The source of many DZ.com talking points...

See how many you can spot! Then notice they are formed on misinformation from a "fair and balanced" source.

http://mediamatters.org/items/200812170007

:D:D:D:D

I listen to him but I really dont care for his style. He hammers and listens little and does not support his opinion with any backing (for the most part) In gerneral, I agree with him however. That said

But, for a true reply, this post is fucking funny:D:D:D

Once again you support the eletist standpoint that those that disagree dont think for themselves and get their points from some where else (as if you tottaly dont)

:D:D:D

Thank you

It was a long day:)
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

See how many you can spot! Then notice they are formed on misinformation from a "fair and balanced" source.

I listen to him but I really dont care for his style. He hammers and listens little and does not support his opinion with any backing (for the most part) In gerneral, I agree with him however.

It figures that you'd agree with a major source of misinformation.

That said

Once again you support the eletist standpoint that those that disagree dont think for themselves and get their points from some where else (as if you tottaly dont)

Thank you

Unless you are an eyewitness, all you know about any event comes from a "source". The talent, which you just admitted you lack, is knowing which sources are truthful.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

It is beyond ironic that you parrot the misuse of the word elitist in an attempt to discredit the point of the article.

Well I know at least you got it
Abraham Lincoln

Pity your post was deleted but:

***If kallend.com was a website I KNOW it would be the biggest source of misinformation on the plantet

I can only say that based on what is posted on this site however So I am only guessing

Umm... WTF does that mean? You KNOW that you are guessing?
Owned by Remi #?

I listen to him but I really dont care for his style. He hammers and listens little and does not support his opinion with any backing (for the most part) In gerneral, I agree with him however.

It figures that you'd agree with a major source of misinformation.

That said

Thank you

Unless you are an eyewitness, all you know about any event comes from a "source". The talent, which you just admitted you lack, is knowing which sources are truthful.

You really feel the need to twist and feed words.

I dont care however, I enjoy displayes of insercurity!

I find those who are most insecure need to do this. I wish to thank you for the demonstration. You are a true teacher and we can learn from you!
Abraham Lincoln

Maybe a "bit different" than claimed?

The two referenced below.....

A media blog featuring news links and progressive media criticism from around the web, along with commentary from Eric Boehlert and Jamison Foser

Hey kallend, now we know who and where you get your talking point from:o

:D
Abraham Lincoln

A media blog featuring news links and progressive media criticism from around the web, along with commentary from Eric Boehlert and Jamison Foser

Wrong again, Marc.:P

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Just thought we should all know who you are quoting. Reading your link is far less than fact in any event. We are all allowed our opinion. But know we know whos opinon you agree with. Only fair, dont you think>

Meet Eric Boehlert and Jamison Foser

Eric Boehlert is the author of Lapdogs: How the Press Rolled Over for Bush (Free Press, 2006). He worked for five years as a senior writer for Salon.com, where he wrote extensively about media and politics. Prior to that, he worked as a contributing editor for Rolling Stone. Boehlert has a bachelor's degree in Near Eastern studies from the University of Massachusetts and is a Senior Fellow at Media Matters for America.

Jamison Foser has extensive experience in progressive research, communications, and strategy, having worked for nearly a decade in national politics. Most recently he served as Research Director at the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) for the 2002 cycle. Foser is Executive Vice President at Media Matters for America.

Abraham Lincoln

Wrong again, Marc.:P

Well that may make us even to this point
Abraham Lincoln

I can listen to Hannity in small bits, but I can't give him "three hours per day"...In many broad principles though, I am more often in agreement with him than not. I do not care for his methods or delivery styles though.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I listen to him but I really dont care for his style. He hammers and listens little and does not support his opinion with any backing (for the most part) In gerneral, I agree with him however. That said

So you know his points are an extension of false claims but you agree with him anyhow? Maybe I'm reading that wrong but that doesn't seem logical. I'm guessing you agree with his anti liberal rantings more than anything else?

The problem I have is that his talking points are the same that get turned through Drudge, TNR, Rush, Bill'O, et al on a news channel and they are repeated ad nauseam in the hopes that they become truth (this is not to say other media sources do not do this). There are some people that can discern the bullshit from the truth if they know the source material, but we know that is not their target audience. Many of the examples in that link were very damning as to how far they will go to lie to push their agenda.

Luckily there are Republicans like Colin Powell now speaking out against the idiocy that is conservative talk radio. He has asked to ignore them.

Despite the RNC talk about the fairness doctrine coming back into play, I would like to see real conservative talk return to the air. Meanwhile these sources are nothing but destructive entertainment posing as news. I would be very happy to see the end of these major syndicated voices and have them be replaced by local/regional educated voices...and the same goes for the syndicated liberal junk as well.

If anyone on here thinks that any news channel/agency/radio show/blog/etc. is fair, balanced or objective, they have to be the biggest idiot in the known universe. Some may be be less extreme this way or more objective that way, but let's be honest with ourselves. To think that you are not getting a spin when you watch your favorite news anchor, news show, news commentator, or news station, you're in seriously delusional.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

So you know his points are an extension of false claims but you agree with him anyhow? Maybe I'm reading that wrong but that doesn't seem logical. I'm guessing you agree with his anti liberal rantings more than anything else?

The problem I have is that his talking points are the same that get turned through Drudge, TNR, Rush, Bill'O, et al on a new channel and they are repeated ad nauseam in the hopes that they become truth (this is not to say other media sources do not do this). There are some people that can discern the bullshit from the truth if they know the source material, but we know that is not their target audience. Many of the examples in that link were very damning as to how far they will go to lie to push their agenda.

Luckily there are Republicans like Colin Powell now speaking out against the idiocy that is conservative talk radio. He has asked to ignore them.

Despite the RNC talk about the fairness doctrine coming back into play, I would like to see real conservative talk return to the air. Meanwhile these sources are nothing but destructive entertainment posing as news. I would be very happy to see the end of these major syndicated voices and have them be replaced by local/regional educated voices...and the same goes for the syndicated liberal junk as well.

I never said nearly any of what you posted.

Did you read what you posted?

Not much fact, just alot of opion. Not much different than you claim for Hanity.

I do not beleive or agree with all he says. I do not agree at all with his style of radio. But to say he is worse than those you linked too??

Give me a break[:/]
Abraham Lincoln

Just spend a day looking at all the big new sites and tv. YOu want to see talking points?

Do a google on a key word and do a news search someday and see what you come up with.

[:/]

Abraham Lincoln

Just spend a day looking at all the big new sites and tv. YOu want to see talking points?

Do a google on a key word and do a news search someday and see what you come up with.

Have I mentioned I was in the media for 6 years?

Not much fact, just alot of opion. Not much different than you claim for Hanity.

I do not beleive or agree with all he says. I do not agree at all with his style of radio. But to say he is worse than those you linked too??

I did read what you said ((you listen, dont care for his style, but in general you agree with him)) and I still don't know how anyone that knows he is spreading lies can agree with him. You do know he tells lies and presents it as fact, right?

Yes, Hannity is trash and there is nothing redeeming about either his radio show or TV show. I'd be fine if he billed himself as an entertainer and followed up The Daily Show on Comedy Central. However he is on a news channel telling bold face lies. He, and the others I listed, need to be outed for what they are. And I have been helping with that. I listen to these shows and log their lies with timestamps and then send it in to watchdog groups and fact checking sites.

Have I mentioned I was in the media for 6 years?

Then shame on you for not knowing
Abraham Lincoln

I did read what you said ((you listen, dont care for his style, but in general you agree with him)) and I still don't know how anyone that knows he is spreading lies can agree with him. You do know he tells lies and presents it as fact, right?you have presented no proof he is spreading lies. You have presented someone who views the info he uses differently for the most part

Yes, Hannity is trash and there is nothing redeeming about either his radio show or TV show. I'd be fine if he billed himself as an entertainer and followed up The Daily Show on Comedy Central. However he is on a news channel telling bold face lies. He, and the others I listed, need to be outed for what they are. And I have been helping with that. I listen to these shows and log their lies with timestamps and then send it in to watchdog groups and fact checking sites.

You had better look at the watchdog sites that look at places you trust:S
Abraham Lincoln

Are you saying you didn't not say that stuff?

I am saying there is great liberty in his "interpitation" of what I posted

In other words he put words in my mouth. A favorite trick of many on this site
Abraham Lincoln

He, and the others I listed, need to be outed for what they are. And I have been helping with that. I listen to these shows and log their lies with timestamps and then send it in to watchdog groups and fact checking sites.

And what do you do when you "catch" Hannity telling the truth about something?

Do you spend an equal amount of time (or any time at all) fact checking shit-spewers on the left like Keith Olberman (sp?) or do you just have a particular hard-on for Hannity and/or folks on the right? Are you after truth or is your quest more ideologically driven? I'm venturing an assumption here but I reckon you don't invest much time looking into the leftist counterparts to folks like Hannity... am I right?

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...