Lastchance

Drew Peterson Engaged aqain.

So I hear this morning that the POS Drew Peterson is engaged again. WTF. First of all, what woman in her right mind would even date him, Second, isn't he still married even though we know she is dead and not just ran away with another man like he claims? The new girls father said he would do anything in his power to prevent her from marrying Drew. Good man.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

So I hear this morning that the POS Drew Peterson is engaged again. WTF. First of all, what woman in her right mind would even date him, Second, isn't he still married to Lacy even though we know she is dead and not just ran away with another man like he claims? The new girls father said he would do anything in his power to prevent her from marrying Drew. Good man.

Oh please, he'll make good to the "until death do us part" speech
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

No WOMAN in her right mind would date him, but Drew Peterson doesn't date women- he dates teenage girls while he is still married to someone else. At least that's the way it was with wife #4 and from what I hear, this new one too. Apparently he's been seeing her for several years.