lewmonst

Have you seen the movie "Milk"?

>Those movies weren't about homosexuality.

Well, no, but they were about Rock Hudson.

You'd be missing out on some good stuff if you made it a policy to avoid everything that had homosexuality as a major or minor theme. Top Gun, Mulholland Drive, Edge of 17, Chasing Amy, My Own Private Idaho and Interview with a Vampire would be out. In terms of music, you'd have to axe The Who, Queen, the Kinks, Rod Stewart, Frank Zappa, Depeche Mode and Squeeze.

The Chewbacca Defense is more generally useful.

Gonna call bullshit on that one, Bill.

Name at least one real case that worked out for the defense IRL on the Chewbacca defense. Then name one that worked out IRL on the twinkie defense.

I think you'll end up with Dan White single-handedly stopping the trash compactors with a twinkie.

He worked out his own fate in the long run. Kinda cool that justice really was done for him.
Owned by Remi #?

I went and saw the movie because having been born in SF and being a bay area native my parents often spoke about the tough times right around when I was born in the bay area during the 70's when Mayor Moscone was shot and about prop 6 and Harvey Milk. If you have an open mind, you have a connection and appreciation to California / the Bay Area and you want to see some great acting I recomend this movie. I think Sean Penn has really come a long long way in his life from his early days. It was a great movie based on a true story.