skybill

Gun Show

Hi Gunners!!
Went to the Gun Show in Fayetteville, NC today!! It was Packed!! I'd say there were at least 4 times more people then previous shows!! The dealers had a staff of 2 to 4 people processing gun deals and there were still people waiting in line!! Prices were still "reasonable," considering!! Lots of people handling Glocks, AR's and lots of activity at ammo dealers!! There's still tomorrow to get some goodies 07DEC08 at this show. Check www.cegunshows.com for others.
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Went to the show here in Western Washington... renewed my Washington AC membership so I can show I have had the background check and buy whatever the hell I want at the show.. on the spot.

HUGE turnout and the prices are ok.. not great but reasonable..... Picked up 1000 9mm for under $200.. I can live with that.

LOTS and lots of black scary guns available.. no shortages here...

I think I will go back tomorrow afternoon and see if anyone is really wanting to wheel and deal.

Picked up 1000 9mm for under $200.. I can live with that.

Check your local Walmart. I get 1k rounds off 115gr win white box 9mm for under 200 everyday. One place in AZ supposedly sells it for 170.00.

So you might want to check your local area.

I shot about 2k rounds today.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

LOTS and lots of black scary guns available.. no shortages here...

Here too! Went to a show again here today and it was packed! One place had a line 14 deep for $200 stripped lowers:S Other tables were having "sales" they marked down their inflated prices on ebr's:D

Was able to pick up several 30 rnd p-mags for officer tackleberry and myself though.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

You're absolutely the coolest to do that for me, too! No one, no where, no how has any in stock, but it was great that you found some at a still reasonable price. If you want, I could always sell back my pre-ban 30rd Pmags for the same or reduced used price, when I replace with post-ban 30rd mags. Since it might matter at that point.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Well since I did not have to pay sales tax.. and I got an Ammo can thrown in too... I was happy;)

I love ammo cans...'specially FULL ONES! :)
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.