rushmc

Calling Someone a Racist

If I followed his point correctly, you get the big WHOOSH as of righ now......

I think you may be mis-interpreting my post. Where I added "racist" was as an addition to "wrong." So replace his "wrong" with "wrong and racist."

So you are "wrong"..Ok
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I guess I will just have to defer to your (self proclaimed) superior knowelge and experience then. You will/must carry. for everyone you know, their opinions for them.

I will bow to your (self proclaimed) supiriority:S

There you go putting words in people's mouths again. Where have I proclaimed superior knowledge? Please show me.

All I said was that you don't know whether there are more black racists or white racists in the world.

Guess what? Neither do I! My knowledge of those numbers is neither superior or inferior to yours. Neither of us know!

You can't have an "opinion" about something like that (based on numbers). Opinions are based on subjective things such as taste or preference.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

I guess I will just have to defer to your (self proclaimed) superior knowelge and experience then. You will/must carry. for everyone you know, their opinions for them.

I will bow to your (self proclaimed) supiriority:S

There you go putting words in people's mouths again. Where have I proclaimed superior knowledge? Please show me.

All I said was that you don't know whether there are more black racists or white racists in the world.

Guess what? Neither do I! My knowledge of those numbers is neither superior or inferior to yours. Neither of us know!

You can't have an "opinion" about something like that (based on numbers). Opinions are based on subjective things such as taste of preference.

I will let it go..Dont seem you can.......
Abraham Lincoln

I think you may be mis-interpreting my post. Where I added "racist" was as an addition to "wrong." So replace his "wrong" with "wrong and racist."

So you are "wrong"..Ok

So you don't think that calling all whites racist is a racist thing to say in itself?
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

So you are "wrong"..Ok

So you don't think that calling all whites racist is a racist thing to say in itself?

I dont think that was his point. It is not mine
Abraham Lincoln

Stop camping your own thread. It's obnoxious.

WTF does that mean?

Means that people would be more apt to read all of your responses if you didn't make 47,219 posts in the same thread. Being concise is a skill that makes people more willing to actually read what you have to say instead of scrolling through all of the posts that say essentially the same thing over and over to get to what the next person has to say.

Trust me on this....
Those who have lived a lifetime of being discriminated against because of their race or gender or sexual orientation...... can spot or hear the words of a racist or misogynist or homophobe in a heartbeat

Not according to the racists, misogynists, or homophobes that keep defending their right to express themselves to the intentional offense of their antagonists.

Not according to the racists, misogynists, or homophobes that keep defending their right to express themselves to the intentional offense of their antagonists.

Usually they trumpet that as their distaste for what they term as political correctness......

That usually sets off my usual desire to be intolerant of their intolerance.

Well, if it's "nice to be nice, to the nice..."
then it is equally fair to be intolerant of the intolerant, not tolerating...."

:D
Difference is, the guy that is 'nice to the nice' usually disguises his intolerance in all likelihood of masking his own latent desires.
The intolerant of the intolerant usually just don't give a shit.

WTF does that mean?

Means that people would be more apt to read all of your responses if you didn't make 47,219 posts in the same thread. Being concise is a skill that makes people more willing to actually read what you have to say instead of scrolling through all of the posts that say essentially the same thing over and over to get to what the next person has to say.

You mean like YOU?

:D:D:D

My thread..GTFOI
Abraham Lincoln

>If I followed his point correctly, you get the big WHOOSH as of righ now......

He agreed with me. Both the opinions he noted were both wrong and racist. From what you have said in this thread, you agree as well.

OK, I agree as I stated
Abraham Lincoln

(I haven't read the rest of this thread yet.)

If you take "pride" in something you were born with and have no control over, isn't that kind of silly? Why is anybody "proud" of something they had no hand in whatsoever?

I was thinking about this the other day--almost posted a new thread titled "Pride & Prejudice" but decided not to as it's not a new concept and seems rather obvious.

What I was thinking was more along the lines of Prop 8 (and the others) passing. I heard a clip of someone in opposition to its passing stating they are "proud to be gay". Despite the fact I have zero issues with gays or "being gay" that statement rubbed me the wrong way.

I don't get the whole "proud to be" anything one was born being. I would never say I'm "proud to be" white or female. I like being female. I think I would like being male just as much. I enjoy men. But, I'm certain I've never said I'm "proud to be" heterosexual.

It just makes any and all other points moot to me when someone is speaking for any sort of gay, minority, womens' etc. rights and states they're proud.

I swallow my pride every day. Take pride in your work, not who you are.
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I think when some people say "I'm proud to be white" or "I'm proud to be gay" they really mean they're not ashamed of it - but they only see those two options.

Yep because it sounds a whole lot better than....

I'm not ashamed to be black

As if there is any shame in being black. I think some people here are making too big of deal out of that statement. I do find it interesting that not a single non-white person has made a big deal out of it. Coincidence?
www.FourWheelerHB.com

WTF does that mean?

You mean like YOU?

My thread..GTFOI

Did you seriously just resort to your own little version of, "I know you are but what am I?"

Since you've resorted to juvenile arguments, I suppose it won't hurt for me to tell you that you might be taken a little more seriously if you presented yourself like...hm, I dunno....an adult?

WTF does that mean?

You mean like YOU?

My thread..GTFOI

Did you seriously just resort to your own little version of, "I know you are but what am I?"

Since you've resorted to juvenile arguments, I suppose it won't hurt for me to tell you that you might be taken a little more seriously if you presented yourself like...hm, I dunno....an adult?

You hurl and insult and then you think you need to be taken seriously?

Look, you dont have to agree but go preach to someone else.

I await your next adult insult:S
Abraham Lincoln

Grow up. If you send me one more rude, obnoxious, insulting, or generally immature PM or IM over this or any other medium, I'm going to consider it harassment.

Post my rude obnoxious email.

Dont think you will cause it is none of what you try to make it to be. Please post it! Maybe I should.

Oh, and billvon, I will knock it off right here. Sorry to cause you any problems.....
Abraham Lincoln