BIGUN

Obama must respond to Writ of Certiorari by December 1

How are you so paciant to sit here and argue with ignorant liberals that will not even take others opinions into consideration??? You are more pattient than me!

Good Drugs work wonders;)

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

But be sure.. if you bemoan the time when you could use your racist words... or if you go ahead and use them.... you will be seen by other people for what you are....

Then you probably DON'T want to do a search for the term "your boy" here in SC...you might not like the results.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

How are you so paciant to sit here and argue with ignorant liberals that will not even take others opinions into consideration??? You are more pattient than me!

I've come to the conclusion that your screen name was created by a conspiracy of liberals trying to make conservatives look ridiculous.

Yup. Liberals are ignorant compared to conservatives.:S
Does "paciant" or "pattient" equal "patient?:P

So ignorant liberals know how to read....:S and.....
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

I've come to the conclusion that your screen name was created by a conspiracy of liberals trying to make conservatives look ridiculous.

Your so close....
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Not quite yet I guess.

Posted for info only!!!!

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/6145787.html

Will Supreme Court take case on Obama's citizenship?

CHICAGO — The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's election.

The meeting of justices will coincide with a vigil by the filer's supporters in Washington on the steps of the nation's highest court.

The suit originally sought to stay the election, and was filed on behalf of Leo Donofrio against New Jersey Secretary of State Nina Mitchell Wells.

Legal experts say the appeal has little chance of succeeding, despite appearing on the court's schedule. Legal records show it is only the tip of an iceberg of nationwide efforts seeking to derail Obama's election over accusations that he either wasn't born a U.S. citizen or that he later renounced his citizenship in Indonesia.

The Obama campaign has maintained that he was born in Hawaii, has an authentic birth certificate, and is a "natural-born" U.S. citizen. Hawaiian officials agree.

Among those filing lawsuits is Alan Keyes, who lost to Obama in the 2004 Illinois Senate race. Keyes' suit seeks to halt certification of votes in California. Another suit by a Kentucky man seeks to have a federal judge review Obama's original birth certificate, which Hawaiian officials say is locked in a state vault.

Other suits have been filed by Andy Martin, whose case was dismissed in Hawaii, and by an Ohio man whose case also was dismissed. Five more suits, all later dismissed, were filed in Hawaii by a person who is currently suing the "Peoples Association of Human, Animals Conceived God/s and Religions, John McCain (and) USA Govt." The plaintiff previously sought to sue Wikipedia and "All News Media."

The most famous case questioning Obama's citizenship was filed in Pennsylvania in August on behalf of Philip J. Berg and sought to enjoin the Democratic National Committee from nominating Obama. The U.S. Supreme Court declined to accept the case. Earlier, a federal judge rejected it for "lack of standing" — ruling that Berg had no legal right to sue. In cases like this, judges sometimes believe the matter is best left to political institutions, such as the Electoral College or Congress, said legal scholar Eugene Volokh of the University of California at Los Angeles.

The remaining case with the highest profile is Donofrio vs. Wells. Because it was distributed by Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas to other justices for conference, it gained undue importance for people unschooled in how the court works, Volokh said.

Many petitioners seeking stays of pending events have their cases distributed to the full court, he said. Of those, Volokh found that 782 were denied in the last eight years while just 60 were heard — and not all of those ultimately were successful.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Massive Crowds protest Obama's falsified American citizenship

posted for dumb info only, also, too!!!!

.jim

I guess since it is a serious matter, I can see how you view it that way,
Abraham Lincoln

What color hat were you wearing in those pictures?

.jim

Nothing near as stylish as the tin foil you sported:P
Abraham Lincoln

I know you dont get it or followed my other posts on this topic but, to help you out, I dont even give a fuck if it is true.

(and I hope it is not) Cause the damage done from a mess like this will last longer than I will live.[:/]

Just think about it....

Abraham Lincoln

I really love this snippit...

Friday, December 5, 2008
Dipshits on Parade

So, the Obama-is-a-fur'ner tinfoil hat crowd had a MASSIVE demonstration in front of the Supreme Court this morning. FreedomMarch.org rallied its handful of diehard conspiracy theorists to show support for the distribution of what is going to be another one of the 7,000 or so petitions for certiorari denied by the Supreme Court this year.

I will have to remember this one for the further blatherings of the right wing on here.. which are inevitable to go on for the next 8 years....

DIPSHITS on PARADE.....

Massive Crowds protest Obama's falsified American citizenship

.jim

I guess since it is a serious matter, I can see how you view it that way,

These suits are jokes. They are quintessential long walks off of short legal piers...

I hope (and I belive) you are right. But when I see this on national news it bothers me. (and everybody here knows he is not my choice)

And IF this could catch some traction the mess would not be worth the result. I think too much of this country
Abraham Lincoln