ltdiver

Obama's first post-election press briefing

I didn't see all of it, but (not surprisingly for some) I wasn't too impressed.

In addressing the economic situation, with Gov. Granholm (MI) standing in the background, indicates to me that he's willing to spend more and more money (including another stimulus package??!!)....[:/]

There didn't seem to be a forceful statement of understanding and I was expecting he was going to be naming a SecTreas.

So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

In addressing the economic situation, with Gov. Granholm (MI) standing in the background,

That would be the last person who I would take advice from. That bitch has bankrupt my home state! The only people making money seems to be U-Haul and Penske Truck Rental. So many are moving out of the state.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

one thing i noticed about it was that he had some bags under his eyes and he looked a little ragged compaired to what he looked like on the campaign trail. i took pause, thinking that the couple of days between the election and the press conference couldn't be any worse than the campaign schedule. but then someone mentioned that he had spend those days in national security briefings. he is finally seeing info the he has never been privy to in the past. maybe just coincidence, or maybe there's something to it.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

one thing i noticed about it was that he had some bags under his eyes and he looked a little ragged compaired to what he looked like on the campaign trail. i took pause, thinking that the couple of days between the election and the press conference couldn't be any worse than the campaign schedule. but then someone mentioned that he had spend those days in national security briefings. he is finally seeing info the he has never been privy to in the past. maybe just coincidence, or maybe there's something to it.

If you look at any pictures of the presidents when they took office and when they leave... there is a marked difference.

The weight of the world is now upon his shoulders

If you look at any pictures of the presidents when they took office and when they leave... there is a marked difference.

The weight of the world is now upon his shoulders

That's why I didn't begrudge Clinton the odd blowjob from a fat chick occasionally. She probably stopped him from getting backed up and nuking Norway on a day when he had a bad pice of cod in the commissary,.

That's why I didn't begrudge Clinton the odd blowjob from a fat chick occasionally

GOD knows there are a whole buncha white boys on this forum that are in dire need of blow jobs because from the way they post its fairly obvious they aint had any in years.:ph34r:

I guess they do begrudge him because of that.:ph34r::ph34r::D

In addressing the economic situation, with Gov. Granholm (MI) standing in the background,

That would be the last person who I would take advice from. That bitch has bankrupt my home state! .

I think the big three automakers had something to do with it.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I think the big three automakers had something to do with it.

There is a lot more manufacturing on MI than just the big 3. But thats not helping anything.

Sure, but a huge number of those smaller companies are parts suppliers for the big three.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.