JohnRich

Rest In Peace, America

It was nice knowing you.

Your tears are delicious. So what whine do you serve with a landslide anyhow? Red or white?

I'm truly hoping this is the end of an era. The new generation is in charge now and we will return this country to glory.

Down with the dope, up with the hope. America is finally on the right path. Here I am raising my glass to this country for waking up and finally doing the right thing.

yes I did vote, and yes I do know the flag code,.... I am quite sure it applies.

yet you still have the will and strength to publicly insult our country here on the SC.

I hope you comments are in jest.

Peace Nika
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Yeah!!! Great Post! And to those of you who think America sucks now and post tombstones relating to the recent death of our country, etc. As far as I am concerned you all can go live somewhere else. I have had to look at that disgusting creature you elected for the last 8 years and have witnessed him destroy our country, our economy and our relationship with the rest of the world. I was beginning to be embarrased to call myself an American. Well, now maybe I can have pride over it once more. It is about time we got someone in there who is not a greedy Republican looking to pad the wallets of Fat Cats. I know things can always get worse but I think George, to some of you a hero :SB| may have topped the cake for the near death of our country. All I can say is Republicans go home, it is time for some Good Change for a Change!

Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

Has anyone noticed that Hillary hasn't been heard from yet? :P

ltdiver

Yes.

I haven't seen Palin, either. Probably going to go kill something from a helicopter.
I just read they are gearing up for 2012 ALREADY. [:/]
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

did you kill anything this year? i didn't, but fortunately i have friends who are better hunters than i am, who have a friend (me) who is a better cook than they are. my belly is full of moose dipped in milk and egg, rolled in flour, and fried. of course there was gravy too. i wonder why i'm fat.:P

Man, I'm still working through the Halloween Candy. You live it LARGE, don't you? :)

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

I have made no insults

Although I'm quite sure you're just tossing shit...hanging a US Flag upside down is an insult to all the veterans of this nation. It's an insult to the processes of democracy. It's an insult to those that are currently fighting wars to protect and assert our right to the democratic process. It's an insult to anyone who is a patriot and believes in the Pledge of Allegiance that most of us speak when we see the flag of our country pass by.
It's an insult that you'd call yourself an American and yet piss on the very process that makes our country great.
Yeah....it's an insult.

For all the worry, Obama addressed it well when he said that winning the election is not the victory, but merely the chance to be victorious, changing what's wrong with our government. Anyone who doesn't believe our government is in serious need of change is seriously sick in the head. And therefore may not be aware of what constitutes an insult?

No, a flag really IS hanging upside down outside our door. :|

Though I don't agree with displaying the flag in that manner, I have to stand by Chad by what he believes is going to happen to our country. I felt like Obama would win, so it's not really surprising to me. There is something very eery about Obama that I can't quite put my finger on. I'm sure he'll be bringing lots of changes with his presidency.B|

What I think is REALLY sad, is how many people put hope in Obama instead of God; looking to Obama for any kind of salvation.:S

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

What I think is REALLY sad, is how many people put hope in Obama instead of God; looking to Obama for any kind of salvation.:S

Well, I know it's a crazy thought, but Obama is actually here.

:D:D:D

assuming the quoted poster above is such a good american, he should know that in the first amendment of the constitution of the united states of america, the separation of church and state is expressed..

now, not being american myself, how does it come that such a lot of god-loving, righteous and upright american citizens seem to know such a little about their own agenda? THAT IS FUCKING SAD!!!B|
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

i give you an honest answer on that: i'd rather like to see half of the USA in distress than the whole fucking world with some more nutcases like your current leader..

taking away your rights, are you fucking kidding me? who came up with patriot act, taking away FUNDAMENTAL rights of your bunch!? sure it wasnt a democrat!

and it doesnt stop with that..

all i've seen on tv was HAPPY, small people, people with tears in their eyes, people with HOPE! if that doesnt apply to YOU, you must be one of the 10% of people that more than doubled your income in the last two periods, while your neighbour lost his house, savings and what not..
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Well, like him or not at least Obama exists:P

and if you think that there is something eery about him then Palin>:(:P should have set your skin creeping.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

No not "tossing shit",... nor is this an insult to vets,... I am a vet. Nor an insult to the process, I believe in the process, nor to any patriot, I am a patriot, I believe that this country is great, just in distress, and you are correct when you say that our government is in need of change, but while changing all that is good, and making whats bad worse is change, I hardly see this as a good thing.

--------------------------------------------------
I am a greek midget

Maybe you should actually read the bill of rights before making such a statement. (not making a personal attack) Nowhere in the 1st amendment does it say separation of church and state.

--------------------------------------------------
I am a greek midget

so, your turning of the flag is directed at good ole george!? yea, i'd be in distress too after all that shit..

if its directed at your president elect: i'd rethink my choices, as he's not done a single thing as of yet. otherwise, you're insulting all of your countrymen. do the math in 4 years and let us know then.. ;)

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

More than likely America will fall because of over-educated idiots who can spell every word in the dictionary but are too freakin' stupid to kill their own supper.

How does not killing your own dinner equate to being stupid?

You are joking, right?
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

So why don't you articulate EXACTLY what is wrong with this choice we made? Is it that only a republican is capable of really aiding us in our current crises? Or is it because *OMG* he's NOT a white man?

For my money, no one is using the R word here - but I see plenty of evidence to recognize it in action.

Most of the racist people I've known in my life are usually the ones who will say things like, "You know, I'm not racist, but insert situationally appropriate racial slur here."

I wonder if all the people freaking out over this would be as upset if Obama was a republican. Oh, wait - would you even let a black man make it to the Republican primary???
T.I.N.S.

Maybe you should actually read the bill of rights before making such a statement. (not making a personal attack) Nowhere in the 1st amendment does it say separation of church and state.

The Establishment Clause of the First Amendment prohibits the establishment of a national religion by the Congress or the preference of one religion over another, or religion over non-religion. Originally, the First Amendment only applied to the federal government. Subsequently, under the incorporation doctrine, certain selected provisions were applied to states. It was not, however, until the middle and later years of the twentieth century that the Supreme Court began to interpret the Establishment and Free Exercise Clauses in such a manner as to restrict the promotion of religion by state governments. For example, in the Board of Education of Kiryas Joel Village School District v. Grumet, 512 U.S. 687 (1994), Justice David Souter, writing for the majority, concluded that "government should not prefer one religion to another, or religion to irreligion".

taken from here..

dont know how to make this any clearer to you.. ;)
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

What I think is REALLY sad, is how many people put hope in Obama instead of God; looking to Obama for any kind of salvation.

God has an outdated economic policy. Even the most hardcore of Republicans recognise that you can't service the current debt and run the country on only a 10% flat tax.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?