Lastchance

Save a tree. Nuke a politician.

Between home and work I throw away at least 10 political fliers per day. How many trees gave their lives for this bullshit. By the way I'm not a tree hugger, I just think this is an incredible waste. I thought I should just save them all until it's done, write return to sender on everyone and drop them back off at the Post Office. I've actually thought of doing that with all of my junk mail. If I'm not mistaken any mail dropped at the P.O. has to be delivered

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

I often complain about living in places where it's a no brainer which political party will win, and where it often feels futile to vote the opposite way. One very nice side effect of that though is that nobody bothers spending any money on advertising in these areas. I've probably only seen 3 or 4 political commercials all season, and those were for local elections.
Killing threads since 2004.

You're lucky. Seems like that is all that's on TV these days. One candidate slandering the other and then the other on the next ad slandering the first one. It's pathetic. It would be nice to hear the good the candidates have done. Seems it's all lies and inuendos anyway. I'll be glad when it's finally over.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.