lewmonst

NO on Prop 8 (California)

correct they can choose to be normal or choose to be locked up

So Chad, when, exactly did you choose to be heterosexual?
Was it that thing with the Barbie Doll when you were six?;)
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

If you are asking me, first I don't have sex with a man anal or otherwise, if the question is in general terms then the difference would be one is a man the other is a woman. pretty obvious really, kinda surprised you couldn't figure it out

Uh you left out your anal sex with women part.

Is there a difference in assholes there ???

Above you stated you wish to discriminate against gays.

Remember now....it is you who wants to discriminate against people based on it.. SO.... I was just curious why you feel that being gay is so wrong that you would seek to damage your fellow man based on their being gay.

Perhaps it is YOU.. who needs to search your soul and really "figure it out"

I have no pointy hood, I am not in any way racist, and I do reason, it is your world where reason does not exist, your world where right and wrong have become blurred, your world that has no sence of morality.

--------------------------------------------------
I am a greek midget

>throw your goffy examples all you like. Dont change nothing.

Actually, they DID change something - they allowed blacks to marry who they chose to.

>The Bible HAS a definition.

Billvon: The Bible has no prohibition against them.
RushMC: and no definition for them gay marriage

You're contradicting yourself again.

Dont think so. dont you get tired twisting things?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

>Yes there is something wrong with it, we have been telling ourselves for too
>long that there is nothing wrong with it. Well there is,.... flat out being gay is wrong.
>There is right and wrong. No grey area here gay falls under wrong.

That is exactly the attitude people took against interracial marriage. Fortunately, we didn't put up with that sort of racism.

>long that there is nothing wrong with it. Well there is,.... flat out being gay is wrong.

That is exactly the attitude people took against interracial marriage. Fortunately, we didn't put up with that sort of racism.

Sorry but, the two do not equate. but it did give you the chance to lable someone a racist today. Congrats!
Abraham Lincoln

Fortunately, we didn't put up with that sort of racism.

Unfortunately there are still plenty of sheet wearin folk who think that this too is wrong... and unnatural.

In Christian Identity's belief system, God's first creation produced people of color, "the beasts of the field," or "mud people."

"The Bible HAS a definition. "man an woman, but you knew that
"and no definition for them gay marriage."

I await your next flipflop.

Sorry it is so hard to follow. Either that or you dont care to. I have an idea which.

I await your next attempted twist

You really like to take snippets and repost out of context to try and do what? intimidate? Sorry, I am confident in my principaled postions, even if you dont agree with them.
Abraham Lincoln

>Sorry but, the two do not equate.

In both cases, the vast majority of people were against it, but higher courts determined that they had an inherent right to marriage.

In both cases, people screamed about how it would destroy morality in the country, how it was against God's will, how it was against "the will of the people."

In both cases, anti-marriage people claimed that blacks/gays had "equal rights" even though they could not marry who they wanted to.

In both cases, when marriages began, US society did not collapse.

A quick history of the miscegenation laws from the History News Network:

======================
1) First, judges claimed that marriage belonged under the control of the states rather than the federal government.

2) Second, they began to define and label all interracial relationships (even longstanding, deeply committed ones) as illicit sex rather than marriage.

3) Third, they insisted that interracial marriage was contrary to God's will.

4) Fourth, they declared, over and over again, that interracial marriage was somehow "unnatural."

5) The fifth, and final, argument judges would use to justify miscegenation law was undoubtedly the most important; it used these claims that interracial marriage was unnatural and immoral to find a way around the Fourteenth Amendment's guarantee of "equal protection under the laws." How did judges do this? They insisted that because miscegenation laws punished both the black and white partners to an interracial marriage, they affected blacks and whites "equally." This argument, which is usually called the equal application claim, was hammered out in state supreme courts in the late 1870s, endorsed by the United States Supreme Court in 1882, and would be repeated by judges for the next 85 years.
=======================

And this is exactly what's wrong with our world today; we think we can redefine what is good and what is bad, when moral absolutes DO exist. >:( Just because you think it's okay, doesn't make it okay.

Our world grows darker and more evil everyday, but of course nobody notices it. If you throw a frog into a pot of boiling water, he will quickly jump out. However, if you put the frog in and slowly heat up the water, you can cook him to death before he even notices any change. That is what is happening to our world unfortunately. What once used to shock people has become the norm, what once was called evil is now called good.:( It's sad, really.

I really wouldn't be surprised if people legalized incest and rape someday here in the U.S. [:/]

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Homosexuals need to feel like they are doing something wrong, cause they are. Drive em back into the closets, and lock em up in institutions when they come out.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong... maybe I don't sort my laundry very well and I did forget to pay my cable bill this month, but otherwise I don't feel there's anything "wrong" about my life.

Can I have a cookie before I go to the institute?
Owned by Remi #?

>Sorry but, the two do not equate.

In both cases, the vast majority of people were against it, but higher courts determined that they had an inherent right to marriage.

In both cases, people screamed about how it would destroy morality in the country, how it was against God's will, how it was against "the will of the people."

In both cases, anti-marriage people claimed that blacks/gays had "equal rights" even though they could not marry who they wanted to.

In both cases, when marriages began, US society did not collapse.

A quick history of the miscegenation laws from the History News Network:

======================
1) First, judges claimed that marriage belonged under the control of the states rather than the federal government.

2) Second, they began to define and label all interracial relationships (even longstanding, deeply committed ones) as illicit sex rather than marriage.

3) Third, they insisted that interracial marriage was contrary to God's will.

4) Fourth, they declared, over and over again, that interracial marriage was somehow "unnatural."

5) The fifth, and final, argument judges would use to justify miscegenation law was undoubtedly the most important; it used these claims that interracial marriage was unnatural and immoral to find a way around the Fourteenth Amendment's guarantee of "equal protection under the laws." How did judges do this? They insisted that because miscegenation laws punished both the black and white partners to an interracial marriage, they affected blacks and whites "equally." This argument, which is usually called the equal application claim, was hammered out in state supreme courts in the late 1870s, endorsed by the United States Supreme Court in 1882, and would be repeated by judges for the next 85 years.
=======================

Sorry, the do NOT equate
Abraham Lincoln

Gay is wrong no explanation necessary.

Why is it wrong? Are you that concerned what two consenting adults do behind closed doors. I really don't understand why people make such a big deal about sexuality and sex if it's between consenting adults. Maybe you should watch the HBO series Real Sex. Just curious to see how many of the things on there you would find 'wrong'.

we think we can redefine what is good and what is bad, when moral absolutes DO exist

The problem is that there aren't really absolute morals, Sarah. Individuals may have what they believe to be absolute morals or ideals, but there will always be some variance in what is acceptable to a group. Pre-marital sex/pregnancy is a pretty big deal to many, and in some cases unforgivable. What do you think?

Think about what a marriage truly is. A lifelong committment by two people who love each other very much. That's the kind of thing that Jesus would have been all about. I very much doubt that Jesus would tell two people who REALLY loved each other that they were an abomination.

It's unfortunate that people utilize the bible to attempt to restrain and control, rather than accept and nurture.

I really wouldn't be surprised if people legalized incest and rape someday here in the U.S

I am suprised and curious as to why you state this? Rape and sexual child abuse are not interactions that include only consenting adults, and thus the two aren't really connected with homosexual sex. The only common link I can see between the 3 would be deviation from the sexual norm. In which case we can lump them with pre-marital sex and pregnancy. Kind of silly, huh?

If you throw a frog into a pot of boiling water, he will quickly jump out. However, if you put the frog in and slowly heat up the water, you can cook him to death before he even notices any change.

I will not be eating dinner in Arkansas anytime soon. :P

.jim
"Don't touch my fucking Easter eggs, I'll be back monday." ~JTFC