lewmonst

NO on Prop 8 (California)

And which word(s) were hijacked? (sounds like evolution to me)

Keep shaking that fist.

"Gay" and "Marriage" did not evolve to describe homosexual activities.

Why should the law distinguish homosexual activities from heterosexual activities? Why shouldn't the law remain silent on the issue?

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

The day that I believe that the "Conservatives" are "pro-life" will be the day that there will be no need for the death penalty, and the need to send our children to fight in wars, simply because they are ordered to.

I will also believe that "Conservatives" are as they say, when they begin "conserving" natural resources.

I will believe that "Conservatives" are as they say when it comes to spending trillions on healthcare for the poor instead of spending the same amount on the war machine, further claiming the very lives of that those they seem to hold so dearly.....

I will believe in "Conservatives" when Sarah Palin is struck by lockjaw. Some of us call that "poetic justice".

I will believe IN "Conservatives" when they quit lying to us, (yet another DEALDY sin) forcing us to believe in the same ideaology that they, themselves, hold so sacred, but have yet to hold so dear:

"Thou shalt not KILL". Period. Jesus didn't have an amendment, at least, not that I've seen. Footnotes, maybe, but I thought GOD was pretty clear in those ten commandments. UNBORN babies aren't cool, but an Iraqui is toast??? Nope, didn't see that in the Bible.

It's REALLY hard for me to fathom Jesus strapped with an M-16, chucking grenades at a guy with a towel on his head.

Hate to break the news to you, but "THOU SHALT NOT KILL" didn't have an * with a footnote. (See bottom of page 265, where Jesus pimp-slapped your mama). Nope. Pretty clear on that issue.

Furthermore, I don't remember Jesus talking about homosexuals ANYWHERE in the New Testament.

Jesus, that is, being quoted directly, by anyone.

That was the OLD TESTAMENT, which Christians are swayed away from, until it comes to killing people (then the preacher will tell you about David and Goliath, and Jeremiah's posse, but then you refer to the Jewish testaments, and according to those, we should still have slaves and kill sheep for, well, an unknown reason. I think sheep just TASTE good, don't need the Bible to tell me that, I ate one. On a gyro, with lettuce, tomato, and that cucumber sauce. Quite Yummy....)

Hypocrit much?
"Get these balls!"

It is "Thou shall not commit murder", not "Thou shall not kill". Big difference.
The Catholic Church changed it from the original translation.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

I have nothing against gays personally, I don't hate them as some here seem to think, I just disagree with being gay, I think it is wrong. For me that has crossed the line of morality.

Calling it an issue of morality implies that it is an issue of choice. It's more an issue of biology, isn't it? I don't know any homosexuals that chose homosexuality just as I don't know any heterosexuals that chose heterosexuality..

I think it is wrong. For me that has crossed the line of morality.

What's the moral issue for you?

Is it being "gay" or gay sex?

Is a celibate gay person moral or immoral?

If it's sex, what exacly is your morality issue? Is a blow job immoral? Is it only immoral in same sex "sex"

Is anal sex immoral regardless of gender? If so, nothing to do with being gay, right? If not, explain the difference please.

Do you have moral issues with giving oral sex to a woman? If so, explain why please?

If you only have issues with women having sex, please explain why it is "les" moral.***

Sorry if I've butchered the language here... I'm buzzed and I can't find my glasses.
Owned by Remi #?

Did you also know in the Bible getting angry at someone is about the same as committing murder?

Anyway, we're all hypocrites in the end as far as I'm concerned, as NOBODY is perfect. I used to think that if someone was a real Christian there were certain things they just didn't do. Now I realize even when you become a follower of Christ you will still continue to sin ( hopefully not as often;))and everybody has different struggles, so I can't judge someone when they've committed their life to Christ. Thank God we are forgiven, yet have the hope to change and become more like Christ.

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

funny, the new testiment has this to say.. ..

3Some Pharisees came to Him to test Him. They asked, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce His wife for any and every reason?”

4“Haven’t you read,” He replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’ 5and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’? 6So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.”
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

I believe that acting out on any homosexual thoughts are wrong, and as far as sex I believe that anything outside of marriage is wrong.

This is just my opinion and while I don't condone sexual activity outside of marriage, neither do I condemn it for others.

--------------------------------------------------
I am a greek midget

well then you've just caught gays in a catch 22 haven't ya? can't get married, can't have sex out of marriage, so it's easy to not condone them, huh?

So you essentially want gay people to live their lives like priests. That's a pretty tough standard.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

I have nothing against gays personally, I don't hate them as some here seem to think, I just disagree with being gay, I think it is wrong. For me that has crossed the line of morality.

Calling it an issue of morality implies that it is an issue of choice. It's more an issue of biology, isn't it? I don't know any homosexuals that chose homosexuality just as I don't know any
heterosexuals that chose heterosexuality..

chadkal: Seriously, how can it possibly be an issue of morality?? Please explain.

I believe that acting out on any homosexual thoughts are wrong, and as far as sex I believe that anything outside of marriage is wrong.

This is just my opinion and while I don't condone sexual activity outside of marriage, neither do I condemn it for others.

So you were a virgin before you got married - or still are a virgin if you've never been married?