namgrunt

if OBAMA is elected

>I need X plus Y to equal 1/3 . . .

Simple. You take cells from three people. Through genetic manipulation you split each chromosome at the centromere and then recombine all three into a fully trisomal genome. You then insert the genome into an egg cell and allow the blastocyst to develop into a fetus, in a similar manner to how animals are cloned. Voila! Someone with three parents, each contributing 1/3 of their genome.

I know what you're going to say. "You can't clone people." "Trisomal human genomes are not viable." "Even a single trisomy causes retardation and developmental problems." But that's EXACTLY why you can't vote for Obama! How can anyone in good conscience vote for him until he explains his trisomal genome, his birth as a clone, or indeed his survival at all? Natural born citizen? Heck, he may not even be HUMAN!

But where's the good-faith reporting? Where are the liberal mainstream media stories covering this critical issue? Nowhere. It's because the Democratically-controlled media do not want you to know the truth!

email says it is Jr., or at least at the bottom, is he alive? i couldnt find anything on the internet on him other than he is related to his dad, must be pretty important then, ha ha ha!
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

thats why i said in the beginning there were some dated old mannish type statements in there. definitely not the best source to use, i just figured it could spark some conversation on the topic of this thread. Anyway, i do agree with the fact that Obama has no experience with anything. got himself an ejumacation by transferring around schools, bounced around from a few different jobs every couple years and is now the leading candidate for the Pres of the USA. Only in America, ha ha ha!

I mean could he be great? sure, but there are just so many unknowns it is hard to take confidence in a candidate so full of ideas (mostly rhetoric like all the rest on both sides) of how to spend americans money, with a very limited track record to back himself up. To me, that is a little nerve wracking.
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

7 days after OBAMA is elected

I predict the banks will be closed
there will be military troops in the streets

:o:$:P

check your calendars

do you really think your country is completely full of morons?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

has NO ONE looked at a calendat?????????????

Nov. 4 is election day

add 7 days its Nov.11 th, veterans day thus bank holiday and military parades

lets all lighten up we are only getting to pick between 2 politicans both are bums
59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

Nov. 4 is election day

lets all lighten up we are only getting to pick between 2 politicans both are bums

ok my bad, not being a yank I'm not familair with your holdiays:)
in perspective it's quite clever and funny:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

7 days after OBAMA is elected

I predict the banks will be closed
there will be military troops in the streets

:o:$:P

check your calendars

LOL. Good one. Went right over my head also.
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

my boss just sent me this via email. some of the minute points are kinda dated views of an old man, but i agree with the overall theme- homeboy is inexperienced as sh*t!!! (i have no clue or any way to confirm if this is actually a letter from Mr. Lear- but i promise i did not spend the time to write it, just a copy and paste from an email...)

My ex husband just sent me this via email. He wrote it to me and since no one here knows him I feel okay about posting it. He and I are still friends and have always differed on politics until now...sort of. Although I still disagree with a lot of what he says in the email, his ability to think outside of his usual box is respectable. For the first time since I've known him we will vote for the same person. My ex husband is a commander in the Navy, a former naval aviator and is currently serving in Iraq.

I write to you today to extoll the virtues of a man I admire and respect, a man I feel is different from most politicians, a man of honor and integrity.

His grandfather was a 4-star admiral and architect of one of the hardest won victories of this, or any other, era in the Pacific against the Japanese. His father was also a 4-star admiral who ordered the bombing of Hanoi even though he knew his son was imprisoned there.

Then LCDR John McCain was a naval aviator through and through and I know those types very, very well. He flew hard, played hard and railed against authority, much like somebody else we know. He was a POW for 5 years. I experienced 2 days of 1/100th of the reality he went through and I can tell you, unequivocally, that anyone who not only survives that ordeal but comes out the other side with the honor that he did and then goes on to serve his country in politics for 25 years afterwards is a true hero, not just someone we label a hero.

Personally, his lineage and children are all first rate. He has been divorced, but is good friends with his first wife has been married to his second for many years now. All 7 of his children have led, so far, productive, quality lives and speak highly of him. He has 2 sons currently serving their country at the Naval Academy and in the Marine Corps. We should not easily brush aside the fact that he is a quality father and husband.

His political experience is extensive, as mentioned above. Politics, no matter who or where you are, is an ugly profession. You are forced to "spin" in order to appeal to the masses so that you can actually get something accomplished AFTER you are elected. This is why Colin Powell never ran for office, in my opinion. John McCain HATES this fact about his job. He really is a straight-shooter at heart, wants to tell it like he sees it (and has many, many times) and then act decisively and with passion. He hates corruption and pork-barrel spending, 2 of my personal pet-peeves. He is FAR more qualified to lead the U.S. Military as comannder in chief and handle matters of foreign affair than is Senator Obama. I have waited for him to run for the Presidency for some time, since he is exactly my kind of non-partisan independent thinker.

He is, in short, a great man. A man I would be proud to call my friend or my colleague.

Mr. Obama, on the other hand, is inexperienced with only 3 years on the national scene and is a bit more left than i care for.. I fear that with a democratic senate and house, he has the potential to put this country into tailspin of taxation and spending that knows few bounds....not what we need at this point. He has managed some rather non-commital statements about his taxation plan and I'm afraid that I will see a significant increase in my taxes, even as I try to put 2 girls through college at the same time for the next 6-8 years. I don't believe that things get better when you just hand people money, which I think is what democrats, in general, tend to do - especially people who have no idea what to do with it when you give it to them (like me).

When I tried to break their positions and character down line by line, I came out with McCain ahead by a solitary "+" sign.

That is why I cast my ballot for Senator Obama with a heavy heart.. Not so much for the promise he brings, as my disappointment in the decisions Senator McCain has recently made. He tends to be emotional, as do I, and that is not what we need right now. Mr Obama has a very statesman like quality to him, he captures people and they want to follow. This, combined with his obvious good judgment in terms of his initial no vote on the war in Iraq (which I still believe, though only possible via a nearly miraculous tactical and strategic save by GEN Petraeus, years from now will produce a much better relationship with the Middle East - but was never a good idea in the first place) and the manner in which he uses top advisors and listens to their inputs while making his own decisions, places him in a better position to be the leader of the free world at this time. If he tries to withdraw from Iraq too quickly, however, it will be a disaster and I can only hope that he listens to those experts that he employs to advise him on matters he is weak on (I wish you could see what I see...we really are making a difference here and we just need to see it through...we're soooo close to consolidating this thing and bringing home a "real" win).

Senator McCain let us down severely with his choice for VP. I made the mistake of trusting George Bush because his father was a great man, but actions speak louder than words. Colin Powell endorsing Senator Obama cancels Mr Obama's extremely poor choice of religious institutions (I was actually scared when I listened to Rev Wright's 45 min sermon). His judgment showed again as he distanced himself from that organization. While still confounded about how he could listen to that hate for more than 10 min without walking out (let alone for years), I feel that he is able to correct himself faster and more efficiently than John McCain. McCain is moving in the wrong direction...he is moving away from himself in order to save a voting base that I completely disagree with (the far right), while Obama is moving in the right direction.

With respect to money, I believe that he will listen to high quality individuals and not go crazy. I sincerely hope that I do not regret this choice in this area, because again, it will have direct consequences on our daughters and you and I in a very real and personal sense.

I disdain the manner in which all passionate advocates go about their craft, a win at all costs mentality...I wish I were God-like and could look into the candidates lives and know the "truth." I was not fond of many of the emails and articles you sent me, most were rhetoric. But I do thank you for making me think. I am not saying you're right and if McCain is elected, i believe he will do a fine job...he is not the republican party, he is his own man, he's just not acting like it right now when I need him to the most. I hope with all my heart that my analyses, together with my instincts, will actually produce a quality result this time.

Have a good day, Kris.

The father of more than half your children -

Nov. 4 is election day

Yep, you get the prize for this week. Maybe for the election.

(in defense, my financial company, which controls 2T in assets, will not be closed on Tuesday)