MikeForsythe

Another democrat hate crime attack?

What a fucking scumbag piece of shit.

Feel sorry for the girl.

Hope that asshole dies a painful death - the sooner the better.

Of course, the MSM won't cover this very much. Nor did they cover the spray-painting of Sen. Coleman's house very well. Can't have Democrats portrayed in a bad light, you see.

>:(

Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

So you don't think it's just a joke and you need to lighten up?

Surprisingly enough, many crimes are committed every day by members of each of the political parties. Those convicted get to join the ranks of the "non-voter" party.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

No, I don't think any hate crime, murder or robbery is a joke. What do you think is so funny about someone being robbed, murdered and carved on? I doubt if YOU had been either victim you would be saying "It's just a joke and you need to lighten up."
Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!

No, I don't think any hate crime, murder or robbery is a joke. What do you think is so funny about someone being robbed, murdered and carved on? I doubt if YOU had been either victim you would be saying "It's just a joke and you need to lighten up."

So stealing Obama signs or spraypainting "nigger" on them or insinuating Obama is a fried chicken & watermelon eating, food stamp spending motherfucker is just a joke, carving "B" in someone's cheek is a hate crime, and the line is somewhere in between. Why do I suspect you put it right in between (D) and (R)?

Edit to add: Looking at the picture, where are they getting the word "carved" from? I don't see where the skin is broken. That doesn't excuse the crime, but it does make the motivation somewhat suspicious. And I like how the youtube video describes Obama support as a "fascist takeover" :S:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

So stealing Obama signs or spraypainting "nigger" on them or insinuating Obama is a fried chicken & watermelon eating, food stamp spending motherfucker is just a joke, carving "B" in someone's cheek is a hate crime, and the line is somewhere in between. Why do I suspect you put it right in between (D) and (R)?

I will accept your apology in advance for even thinking that of me. I have never said there is a “line” anywhere. I have been very clear that I think it is ALL wrong, period. Maybe you should read what I posted again, I said "I don't think any", is that not clear enough?
Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!

Of course, the MSM won't cover this very much. Nor did they cover the spray-painting of Sen. Coleman's house very well. Can't have Democrats portrayed in a bad light, you see.

Only the nost partisan of idiots would think that this portrays democrats in a bad light, no mattter how much coverage it has. Why? Because it was a fucking mugger. A street thug. Not a politician, or someone in any way connected with a campaign.

Somehow I doubt the dude has much input on policy discussions.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

She denied medical attention, her story is now changing...she is a fake who tried to get some attention for herself and probably thought she would get some good attention for McCain.

Sad girl really, she needs some phychological help.

So can we now assume all Mccaine Supporters lie and distort the facts to get what they want?:S:S
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Thanks for the additional information.

From the story you cited:
"[Pittsburgh Police spokeswoman Diane] Richard said [Ms Ashley] Todd now says she isn't sure if it was a bumper sticker on her car or a campaign button on her jacket that angered the attacker. Richard said Todd added new details to the attack, saying at one point she lost consciousness.

"'She also indicated she was sexually assaulted as well. She indicated that when he had her on the ground he put his hand up her blouse and started fondling her. But other than that, she says she doesn't remember anything else. So we're adding a sexual assault to this as well,' Richard said."
Theft and violence against women seems to be the underlying issue here.

VR/Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying

Of course, the MSM won't cover this very much.

How many articles does it take to get to "very much"?

There have been 552 mainstream media news articles reporting on the attack as of this morning.

VR/Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying

Of course, the MSM won't cover this very much.

How many articles does it take to get to "very much"?

There have been 552 mainstream media news articles reporting on the attack as of this morning.

VR/Marg

The Republicans still have not yet got over the Washington Post's exposing their nice cover-up attempt after the Watergate burglary by the Nixon's CREEP. Ever since then, their mantra has been "liberal media this" and "liberal media that".

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Who would have thought that a criminal would prefer Obama??

Ergo, Obama is the candidate of criminals. Got it.

Do you people ever listen to yourselves?

Obama is the current candidate getting the illegal vote. Do you people ever watch the news?

Who would have thought that a criminal would prefer Obama??

Ergo, Obama is the candidate of criminals. Got it.

Do you people ever listen to yourselves?

Obama is the current candidate getting the illegal vote. Do you people ever watch the news?

Yes, and apparently you don't bother.

www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-fraud20-2008oct20,0,3842357.story

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.