BillyVance

Did anybody watch

Hannity's America show on Fox News earlier tonight?

It pretty much focused on Obama's associations and upbringings/influences.

A bit unnerving, to say the least.

I'm going with McCain.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm going with McCain.

Get your lifejacket. Can you say"Sinking ship" ;)
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

i didn't watch it, but i think i'll see if i can find it online somewhere if it influenced you enough to decide your vote. one thing i've learned - especially this year:

anybody can make anything look and seem perfectly factual/letigimate if they try hard enough. can you be 100% certain that whomever produced the show was being truly objective in what they aired?

i find it strange that all this exposure - on both sides - about who knew who and why, is what is going to be the deciding factor for voters. with the understanding that literally everything being exposed about the 2 of them is going to be tainted with partisan propaganda (i'm assuming most people have that understanding) and the awareness of so many critical issues we, as a nation, are facing, how is this what is pushing people over the edge in one direction or another? is that seriously what matters most?

i just don't get it.
Oh Canada, merci pour la livraison!

i didn't watch it, but i think i'll see if i can find it online somewhere if it influenced you enough to decide your vote. one thing i've learned - especially this year:

anybody can make anything look and seem perfectly factual/letigimate if they try hard enough. can you be 100% certain that whomever produced the show was being truly objective in what they aired?

i find it strange that all this exposure - on both sides - about who knew who and why, is what is going to be the deciding factor for voters. with the understanding that literally everything being exposed about the 2 of them is going to be tainted with partisan propaganda (i'm assuming most people have that understanding) and the awareness of so many critical issues we, as a nation, are facing, how is this what is pushing people over the edge in one direction or another? is that seriously what matters most?

i just don't get it.

Which was the real point of my post.

I'm going with McCain.

The show did nothing to sway you, you were going there anyway.....

I like what Colin Powell said about the idiocy behind the smears associated with the fantasy that Ayres is somehow connected to Obama. In general, it beats addressing the issues. It's akin to the pictures, real or fake that associated Clinton with Jane Fonda circa VN era.

Or.................. we could talk fiscal policy and how exactly McCain wants to deviate from Bush, but McCain never wants to do that, which is why he will lose. If he would have admitted he fucked up by voting with Bush 90%+ of the time, outlayed Bush's errors, and then layed a platform of how he would deviate from Bush he could have had a chance. Apparently he was too proud so he's done.

Release the records, answer the questions, remove the doubts.

What you are is where you were when.

Make it all go away with transparency and truth or perpetuate doubt.

"Tell me the truth" is not a racial smear.

---------------------------------------------
Every day is a bonus - every night is an adventure.

I'm going with McCain.

You always were.

I could have been persuaded to vote for some other Democratic candidate, even Hillary instead. But not Obama. I just don't trust him. Too many questionable Islamic/Muslim/anti-American connections and he's been trying to cover them up or make them like they're not a big deal.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm going with McCain.

You always were.

I could have been persuaded to vote for some other Democratic candidate, even Hillary instead. But not Obama. I just don't trust him. Too many questionable Islamic/Muslim/anti-American connections and he's been trying to cover them up or make them like they're not a big deal.

:D Hehe, heh, heh.... you know, for a minute there you really had me going ....

:|

My God. You're really serious.

I'm going with McCain.

You always were.

:D Hehe, heh, heh.... you know, for a minute there you really had me going ....

:|

My God. You're really serious.

Well yeah, duh. Just look at his background. Associating with certain shady middle easterns, home grown ex-terrorists, radical black activists, etc. Even his own wife wrote a college paper with questionable content in it that I don't think makes her a good first lady for the country.

Oh and by the way, the economy was pretty good (maybe not great) the first 6 years of Bush's presidency. It started going to shit soon after the Democrats took control of Congress two years ago.

I'm going with McCain.

Well, I'm sure that will sway a lot of voters. :P

I'm just stating my opinion. Whether it sways others is up to them.

awareness of so many critical issues we, as a nation, are facing, how is this what is pushing people over the edge in one direction or another? is that seriously what matters most?

i just don't get it.

I don't get it either. Here we have a candidate with very limited experience, no accomplishments as a politician, and associations with extremists...yet people are going to vote for him because he's not a Republican. :S
www.FourWheelerHB.com