someday

look at it like, which ever presidential nominee we pick, is gonna die.. does this change your pick?

Is someone with your occupation really qualified to comment? ;)

I'll take Obama (with the possibility of Biden) over Mccain (with the possibility of Palin), any day of the week.

.jim

"Don't touch my fucking Easter eggs, I'll be back monday." ~JTFC

Is someone with your occupation really qualified to comment? ;)

i'm gonna take a tip from my good friend, who said simply.. be more humble....well i'll try

well i had a lot of replies to "jim" but once i found out "jim" was the horridly-disgustingly-putridly disgusting creature which appears to be a woman, the woman i thought jim was, the avatar picture, (god i hope your not fucking that thing) as i entirely deleted my response but now i read that jim hear thinks he's hot shit, which baffles me because i'm sure although your shit is probably room temperature, after seeing your picture, i think you are indeed the prettiest shit ever given a name..
but back to reality, if that picture is anything you are related to, interested in, part of, connected in any way.. please not only let me know but disconnect yourself from everything normal. you are a disgusting creature and i want nothing to do with you or whatever your "handsome" brain is thinking. You my friend are what people count their blessings for.

i apologize if this is an over reaction, what the fuck is your problem? who the fuck are you? i' dont know if your intentions were freindly or not, but i hope i made my intentions clear. on a fucking monday night.. ya its only Tuesday tomorrow welp, enjoy your desk buddy.

ibut i'm glad i got some real responses, to further evolve the question i was trying to ask.. or point i was trying to get at

we should all look at this like, our president is gonna die in office.. no matter who it is..unless its jim of course.. so then the question is,

does this change your pick?

and some fellows from down under said governor palin was a babe.. we can all be like my VP is hotter then your VP... and will skin a moose faster then your VP

>god is he fake or what

You'd have to ask God.

oh lol

i wouldn't have to ask

i'd just have to look at our existence and maybe watch planet earth again..and of course space just gotta look at it.. wtf

yes i'm still a college student, looking for a purpose, direction.. i havn't committed to being a super-neato desk engineer. lol and i havn't ruled out anything that hasn't been ruled out for me, something like being nice, when niced by someone else.

i've got much to learn in everything i do, and i acknowledge my faults and always have come across different then intention.

yes i'm just the class a loser online and to most who hate.

Like anything, The ones that know; know... i'm twenty with the power to influence, how exclusive is that? i'm sorry jimmy, if you don't like me your excluded, move to the back.

I can only assume that this emotional outburst is the result of the hormones required for your gender reassignment*.

You're going to put an occupation of "class A LOSER" and then get all butthurt when somebody points it out? You've got to be mentally unstable. Looking at other threads, I can see you're not even bright enough to make sure you get the rig design you wanted without some serious outside help, so I guess I shouldn't be suprised. ;)

All that being said, I did respond to your initial question, stating that I would much rather have Biden over Palin. Her general disdain for a woman's reproductive rights is enough to not receive my vote. Acting like you're still in a beauty pageant should not be grounds to become VP, or scarier, POTUS.

And finally: I do enjoy my desk and my lab. But perhaps that's because I had the flexibility to be out flying this morning, instead of taking a statics test. Enjoy your caf food. ;)

.jim

*Note: I'm assuming you require a gender reassignment so "blowing your bros isn't gay anymore" (Don't worry man, I get it. There isn't shit to do in the Dakotas).

oh man if this guy knew the truth.

im half your age, size and brain power,

my net worth exceeds yours.

but thanks, i'll enjoy that pussy and all the parties, aswell as the understanding that i already passed and i'm set.

your telling me i can't take it?

can you?

have fun with that whole work thing

and for the record,
i was sleeping this morning, and then i was flying, the family plane.. i don't go to school, people go for me...and i still ace the tests ha..

im half your age, size and brain power

Hahahaha. Half my age? Probably not, but I'll grant you the other two.

aswell as the understanding that i already passed and i'm set.

i don't go to school, people go for me...and i still ace the tests ha..

Sounds like a pretty half-assed way to cruise through your education. I'm sure you'll do great in sales or econ though. :D

How's that net worth hold up when daddy's bankroll isn't included? :D
.jim

ok your taking this all way to over the edge, but ill just keep on keepin on with the truth.

its not all dads bank roll, its also sons bank roll from when he was in some movies as a punk.

i guess your mad cause it all got bigger, better, badder, more effective, more influential coming from me.

i dont give a fuck about econ, politics, government, law.

im a fucking class a loser.

and yes i make it look easy..

so have a great one..or as great of one as you can.

and just to ask...

if someone offered you money, would you take it?

NOOOO OF COURSE NOT... CAUSE YOUR LIBERAL. A FUCKING NINNY! LoL i shit brix over this fella

(no one cares man) ( i exist for this kind of shit)
(so your kicking a dead horse) or just making my day more fun.
ty. OOOO CRAB CAkes

HEY JIMMY ALSO WHILE YOUR AT IT, TAKE YOUR SOMEWHAT FAT, SOMEWHAT SKINNY ASS OVER TO PHOTOGRAPHY AND CHECK OUT THE CAMERA OFFER I GOT.. MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN...
EASY 500 IN SAVINGS (WITH ALL INCLUDED ACCESORIES)