misskriss

My Friends, I have a question

I did a search but nothing came up so forgive me if this has been discussed. Not to copy all of the newspapers and political shows in asking this question but I will.

McCain said this...

"I'll get Osama bin Laden, my friends. I'll get him. I know how to get him.
I'll get him no matter what and I know how to do it."

If he knows how to do it why hasn't he told us? I am genuinely curious. Please, someone that knows more about it than me enlighten me..

If he knows how to do it why hasn't he told us? I am genuinely curious. Please, someone that knows more about it than me enlighten me..

He meant to say:
"I'll get Obama then Biden, my friends. I'll get 'em. I know how to get 'em. I'll get 'em no matter what and I know how to do it."
I get them confused myself...
:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Thats easy, Just 'Schmoke em out'.

Now where have I heard that before though? i can't quite recall.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

I did a search but nothing came up so forgive me if this has been discussed. Not to copy all of the newspapers and political shows in asking this question but I will.

McCain said this...

:D

'for it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "chuck 'im out, the brute!" But it's "saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot.'

The "I have a secret plan to win the war so vote for me" angle was a tactic originally used by Nixon, with some success.

Ahhhhh... from the Vietnam war. But it did drag on a few more years, correct?

Okay.. I found where he answered the question on why he won't share.

“Because I have my own ideas and it would require implementation of certain policies and procedures that only as the president of the United States can be taken."

Which leads me to another question. If he doesn't become President then will he keep this information a secret? Country first, I guess.:|

>Ahhhhh... from the Vietnam war. But it did drag on a few more years, correct?

Well, to be fair, that wasn't his fault. Those damn liberals got all upset about a little case of mistaken rooms at the Watergate Hotel. One thing led to another, and . . .

for the same reason Obama flew over to Iraq to stall the American pull out agreement until he's President.

Long and nasty: Korea and Vietnam. The demos got us there and immediately screamed uncle after so many died (50,000 alone in Vietnam). They don't care to remember that; just Watergate.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

for the same reason Obama flew over to Iraq to stall the American pull out agreement until he's President.

Long and nasty: Korea and Vietnam. The demos got us there and immediately screamed uncle after so many died (50,000 alone in Vietnam). They don't care to remember that; just Watergate.

Wasn't it Richard M. Nixon (R) who had the secret plan to get us out of Vietnam?

Wasn't it Richard M. Nixon (R) who had the secret plan to get us out of Vietnam?

Yes. Nixon took office in January, 1969. His secret plan was to escalate the war in order to provide us with "peace with honor" (That rhetoric sound familiar? It should; only now it's in McCain's voice.) The US withdrew its forces between 1973 and 1975, after which S. Vietnam collapsed. So the end result was the same, but at the cost of tens of thousands more American lives between 1969-1973. But that's OK, because that was the price of honor.

He was in the process of bombing the North Vietnamese back to the stone age when they decided to hold "peace" talks. Unfortunately, Watergate neutered Nixon who went to his grave never coming clean. Nixon did get out of Vietnam secret or no secret, but without victory. When he came into office his plan was to get us out, and he did.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

Hi Andy,

The ONLY thing I hold against Nixon is that he gave the North everything that they wanted ( what they wanted in '68 ) in 1972 so that he could get re-elected. "Peace is at hand." Horsepucky!!!!

A lot of good people died so he could get re-elected.

I never forgave him for that.

To me, Watergate simply was not that big of a deal.

JerryBaumchen