kallend

GM then and now

According to Global Financial Data, GM's market capitalization is less today than it was in 1929.

:|

Ironically, GM sells more Buick in...China than in the US!

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I like their new product line. I am personally trying to make up my mind on HHR or Malibu. The Malibu was aimed at being the Camry killer. Engineers went all out. Tested it and love it. Gone are the generic looking interiors that in my opinion hurt them. A friend had an 80's Vette and I swear the gauge cluster looked like the one in the Cavalier. The interior was falling apart.

They are taking a HUGE gamble on the Volt. Fuel prices will stay high and just keep going higher. They are on the right track. I want to see more CNG , though ...Just my thoughts. Maybe I should start a Poll. Malibu or HHR? ....Then again , the new Camaro...............WOW
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.

We have exported damn near every last possible portion of our entire economy.
Why the surprise NOW?
[:/]
Sad, truly sad.

I'm not surprised - I've been posting on the topic for years.

And the people who orchestrated the export of our economy raked in $millions in bonuses. Then they got big tax breaks on top of it while the workers got shafted.

Trickle down economics; the only thing trickling down is the crap.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

while the workers got shafted.

I'd venture to say there's alot of people who would have enjoyed being "shafted" the way UAW members are.

Chicken or egg? The question still is did the workers get screwed or screw themselves?
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne