mamajumps

What the F*** is wrong with people?

innocent my fucking ass..

she didnt notice two kids in the freezer next to the eggo waffles and the ribeys..perhaps you missed the part where it was reported that she beat the surviving kid with a hard heel shoe .

those kids were brutalized and shown no mercy.

I wouldn't give a flying fuck whether she did it or not at that point. as stated before you don't just skip over the frozen kids in the freezer to grab some pork chops and peas for dinner....fuck that woman, and fuck her twice on sunday with 2 bullets in her head..
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

sometimes it was just an accident. .

I may buy the 'accident' theory if it was only one child in the freezer. She could have fallen down the stairs or have gotten killed some other way and the mother got scared. So instead of calling the police she stuffed the body in the freezer. But two? That's a strech.:S

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

I may buy the 'accident' theory if it was only one child in the freezer. She could have fallen down the stairs or have gotten killed some other way and the mother got scared. So instead of calling the police she stuffed the body in the freezer. But two? That's a strech.:S

not to mention the one kid that jumped from a second story window, and was found wandering with a blood and feces stained shirt that the woman addmitted to beating ..........i guess that sort of thing happens all the time when things are just fucking peachy at the house...
Perry Farrell

You're missing the point. Of course we understand your point. My point is simply that you all sound like a gaggle of bloodthirsty adolescent troglodites. Skyrad's point is simply that trials in courts of law exist for a reason, and it's not just to validate the crowd screaming, "Burn the witch!"

some trials are just a big waste of tax dollars and time.

more often than not are completely ineffective at solving the problem at hand. which may result in some menace to humanity walking away to brutalize and wreak havoc upon the weak once again.

if we started executing these fucking animals and showing them no mercy what so ever, then maybe it would pause some to reconsider their actions.
Perry Farrell

some trials are just a big waste of tax dollars and time.

more often than not are completely ineffective at solving the problem at hand. which may result in some menace to humanity walking away to brutalize and wreak havoc upon the weak once again.

if we started executing these fucking animals and showing them no mercy what so ever, then maybe it would pause some to reconsider their actions.

How come the liberal hand-wringers here don't ride your ass the way they ride mine -- for saying essentially the same goddamned thing?! :S

(FWIW, you're 100% right)
Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire

Do you people truly not realize what Neanderthals you sound like?

Better that than the kind of person who wants to bend over backward to defend this diseased c^nt shitpile.

Oooh, let's be "civilized"! Let's spend all of our time and resources defending, feeding, clothing, housing and nurturing the SICKEST PIECES OF SHIT THAT HUMANITY BELCHES FORTH. Meanwhile, fuck the people that they victimize. They're not "sick" so they don't need our love or caring. :S
Imaginations on fire

I am still amazed the cop that opened Dahmers Fridge and saw the head didn't just turn and blast that fucker. I KNOW they would have got away with saying he made a move on them.

hmmm I wouldn't be a very good cop would I:S

Perhaps instead you'd be just the kind of cop we need at this point.
Imaginations on fire

I say we need justice so she deserves a trial....
but IF she if found guilty she needs to be put to death.

Yeah, well, don't hold your breath.

I just read in today's paper of a guy who committed some infamous murder, where he abducted 5 people from a KFC and killed them.

He was just convicted.
For murders he committed TWENTY-FIVE YEARS AGO.

(I don't yet know exactly how that happened. The story was just a blurb in the paper. I'll have to do some more looking.)
Imaginations on fire

Its nothing to do with being a 'hair shirt'(whatever the hell that means)

Hair-shirt is a label applied to extremely liberal idealists. It may be dated a bit, . . . like me.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

ANYONE who would do that IS mentally ill. It doesn't give you freedom from civic responsibility.

Agreed.

The problem I have with any insanity defense is that the crime itself is the best proof of mental derangement. Other than true self-defense, killing someone automatically qualifies you as deranged.

Of course they are insane. As Dennis Miller said "The fact that Mr. Mustard offed somebody was my first clue. What were you looking for, red wine with fish?"

So they kill someone, which just goes to show they are nuts, which is used as a reason to not be held responsible for killing someone. IMO it is a fundamental flaw of our rules for justice that being nuts is like having a get-out-of-the-electric-chair-free card. I do take some solace if it is true what someone posted about it being very difficult to use.

The other thing is that everyone is nuts to some degree or another. Everybody has there hot buttons, flashpoints, and nuerosis that could be used to show they were just not in their normal frame of mind, maybe even temporarily incapable of seeing the evil in their deeds. So fucking what. Still doesn't absolve anybody for the consequences of their actions.

Take that far enough and "I just wasn't thinking clearly" becomes as reasonable a defense.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

You're missing the point. Of course we understand your point. My point is simply that you all sound like a gaggle of bloodthirsty adolescent troglodites. Skyrad's point is simply that trials in courts of law exist for a reason, and it's not just to validate the crowd screaming, "Burn the witch!"

Your a Lawyer Right? And YOUR calling us

bloodthirsty adolescent troglodites.

?

ROFLMAO. I would say thats like the pot calling the kettle black but I have more respect for pots then to lump them in with Lawyers.

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Never played hide and seek as a child? I'm not saying that the woman is or isn't innocent because just like the rest of you I don't know. What I am saying is that everyone deserves a fair trial based on evidence not based on the clouded prejudgement of people blinded by hatred of child abusers.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

?

ROFLMAO. I would say thats like the pot calling the kettle black but I have more respect for pots then to lump them in with Lawyers.

Does seem a bit over the top. It's not like we want to guillotine people for jaywalking. We just think that murderous predators should be exterminated. Seems perfectly reasonable to me; fair trial and all. Though I do feel there are too many obstacles to execution when even with a freely given confession it takes years to happen.

Now if we wanted to put shoplifters in front of a firing squad, or summarily execute people we catch climbing out of the neighbor's house, that would be different. Then we would certainly qualify for the bloodthirsty part.

perhaps you missed the part where it was reported that she beat the surviving kid with a hard heel shoe .

I think that you have missed the point that just because she allegedly beat one child doesn't therefore follow that she killed two. As for the bodies being in the freezer the only offences commited are possibly of denying a christian burial and failing to notify the authorities of a death. You don't know how those children died, that will require scientific forensic investigation and the events that led to the deaths will require investigation followed by a unpredjudiced fair trial (if there is a case to answer for)
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

?

Such rapier repartee.
I didn't expect people to respond by offering me the titles to their cars. Anyhow, I stand by my posts.

Believe it or not I actually enjoy reading your post and find you intelligent but a Lawyer calling anyone bloodthirsty is just...hilarious.

And it's great you stand by your post(s) as do I. Only people a trial in these types of instances will serve is the Lawyers,judges and prison systems that rely on tax dollars.
When there is no doubt to the guilt of such heinous crimes just walk em out back and drop em.

(now your going to come back with the constitution and stuff and slippery slopes etc etc but fuck that this is speakers corner so I can say how I really feel :ph34r:)

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Never played hide and seek as a child? I'm not saying that the woman is or isn't innocent because just like the rest of you I don't know. What I am saying is that everyone deserves a fair trial based on evidence not based on the clouded prejudgement of people blinded by hatred of child abusers.

Did you bother reading the report?

She had the bodies in the freezer for months...THEN, she moved to a new place (house/apt) and still had them in the freezer. It's pretty fucking hard to do that and not know where your kids are.

If they did go missing there should have been a missing persons report....HIstory of abuse?
Ask the child who escaped by climbing out of the window.
My photos

My Videos

Never played hide and seek as a child?

are you serious????

sounds like somebody is playing hide and go seek with your brain dude. read the news report again, real slow... till your brain makes it back to home base

that is among the top 10 stupidest shit i have ever read
Perry Farrell

I think that you have missed the point that just because she allegedly beat one child doesn't therefore follow that she killed two. As for the bodies being in the freezer the only offences commited are possibly of denying a christian burial and failing to notify the authorities of a death. You don't know how those children died, that will require scientific forensic investigation and the events that led to the deaths will require investigation followed by a unpredjudiced fair trial (if there is a case to answer for)

Yeah, I mean, uh, 'cause kids just drop dead in twos all the time. And then what's an adult to do but conceal the bodies?? I mean, you'd do it the same way, I'd do it the same way! Who are any of us to go jumping to conclusions that two dead bodies of children in a freezer for months is a hint that someone committed a much more serious crime?! The noive of us!
Imaginations on fire

"Innocent until proven guilty. The officer was way out of line making those comments, could reck a case."

Ok Sherlock..who else might be responsible for the two dead children in the suspects freezer?

Why waste your time asking? Bleeding hearts do not fucking CARE!
Imaginations on fire

"Innocent until proven guilty. The officer was way out of line making those comments, could reck a case."

Ok Sherlock..who else might be responsible for the two dead children in the suspects freezer?

Why waste your time asking? Bleeding hearts do not fucking CARE!

Its precisely because I do care that i would want to make sure that justice for these children be done. That means that the person or persons responsible for their deaths is brought to justice (presuming that they died as a result of anothers actions or inactions). Gobbing off and blaming the first person who you think did it doesn't bring justice for those children. Maybe she did kill them but what if she didn't? If we go your way then the real killer goes free so much for justice:S Maybe you should move to Zimbabwe too if you like that kind of justice.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

There's an old saying: "A friend will help you move. A TRUE friend will help you move a body."

I suppose a friend who'd help you move a body would also help you conceal one. Or even two. Now your point is that that's highly unlikely. And you may very well be right. But it's not impossible. And that's why there are TRIALS BY JURIES IN COURTS OF LAW.