freeflybella

Any chance Palin will hold her own during the debate?

Look at Biden's grin when Palin speaks...he has the *hots* for her;):ph34r:

Very fluffy and bonfire-esque, thank you for your valuable and insighful input. This whole campaign makes sense to me now.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

Palin "held her own" in the debate. This may be quite a shock to many of you. She did. No real fuckups. Generally she was acceptable. I approve much more of her now than I did a couple of hours ago.

But I think Biden won the debate. Biden was just as well prepared as Palin. Palin had no major fuckups. Even more amazing to me, neither did Biden.

Palin didn't screw up. Biden didn't "gaffe."

On the whole I thought Biden did better. But by no means did Palin go Oakland Raiders on us.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Or, are you so smart that I should just know

You should just know.

Yep, I guess:S
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Nice language.

The word's use is considered obscene in polite circles, but may be common in informal and domestic situations. It is unclear whether the word has always been considered vulgar, and if not, when it first came to be used to describe (often in an extremely angry, hostile or belligerent manner) unpleasant circumstances or people in an intentionally offensive way, such as in the term motherfucker, one of its more common usages in some parts of the English-speaking world

Would you care to tell me what the hell you are talking about?

Or, are you so smart that I should just know?

Well, there you go...a typical constituent of Sister Sarah and her eight mules (or should I say eight asses?)...yes so typical to not quite grasp what is going on. Please let me tell you that reading has a great future, and reading between the lines is an art I stongly advocate.

Coming back to post debate Sister Parahsalin: the woman is as shalow as a coockie sheet. She lacks any substance. It is personally insulting to me that senator McCain and the RNC had the audacity to suggest someone so devout of any true value as a potential VP of the country. She is probably not even qualified to run to the bathroom, let alone run the nation.

:D:D:D

Please refer to billvon's thread on agogance and eletism. It could be a window to you soul

"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Nice language.

The word's use is considered obscene in polite circles, but may be common in informal and domestic situations. It is unclear whether the word has always been considered vulgar, and if not, when it first came to be used to describe (often in an extremely angry, hostile or belligerent manner) unpleasant circumstances or people in an intentionally offensive way, such as in the term motherfucker, one of its more common usages in some parts of the English-speaking world

Would you care to tell me what the hell you are talking about?

Or, are you so smart that I should just know?

Well, there you go...a typical constituent of Sister Sarah and her eight mules (or should I say eight asses?)...yes so typical to not quite grasp what is going on. Please let me tell you that reading has a great future, and reading between the lines is an art I stongly advocate.

Coming back to post debate Sister Parahsalin: the woman is as shalow as a coockie sheet. She lacks any substance. It is personally insulting to me that senator McCain and the RNC had the audacity to suggest someone so devout of any true value as a potential VP of the country. She is probably not even qualified to run to the bathroom, let alone run the nation.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: THE STATEMENTS IDENTICAL TO THESE IN THIS POST FOUND IN THE POST OF MISSKRISS BELONG TO THIS AUTHOR AND WHERE POSTED THERE BY MISTAKE - even though she supports the statement;)
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Please refer to billvon's thread on agogance and eletism. It could be a window to you soul

It is widely known - I have no soul. As to "agogance and eletism" I guess my education is incomplete and I will have to read up on these new schools of thought.
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Hans:

I disagree.

Other than that, how the fuck are you, baby and your lovely-you-don't-deserve-her wife?

Or, misskris, how the fuck are you, baby, and your less-than-lovely-doesn't-deserve-you-husband?

p.s. - my wife is too hot for my ugly and arrogant ass, as well.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Hey there,

Hans just went to bed..LOL And our baby is sleeping peacefully in her crib and not out and about at political debates so late in the evening being held by her mother for the first time today.:P (sorry... I'm being a smartass...)

We are doing absolutely wonderful. Our new baby girl is the cutest ever though Papa Hans has only changed her diaper five times since she's been born. :| We're actually getting ready to move back to my hometown of Pensacola. Hans can work out of his home office and we want to be near family.

How are you and your little ones???

Palin "held her own" in the debate. This may be quite a shock to many of you. She did. No real fuckups. Generally she was acceptable. I approve much more of her now than I did a couple of hours ago.

Yes, she can have a place on the team. Just not VP, or anywhere close to that level.

She had some of the better qualities of Forest Gump.

The Forest Gump character wasn't real bright, but he was honest, decent, good, and had common sense, and was able to do quite well in life & was quite likeable because of that.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

I thought Palin did well, and given the expectations for this debate, a "draw" translates into a "win" for Palin.

One thing in particular I found disturbing.

Biden said that both he and Obama favored allowing courts to lower both the interest rate AND principle on mortgages for those in trouble. Come on! So why should I bother to pay my mortgage? I may as well default, and hope some court will lower my interest rate, AND the amount I AGREED to pay on the loan. That is utter foolishness!
>:(

I thought Palin did well, and given the expectations for this debate, a "draw" translates into a "win" for Palin.

One thing in particular I found disturbing.

Biden said that both he and Obama favored allowing courts to lower both the interest rate AND principle on mortgages for those in trouble. Come on! So why should I bother to pay my mortgage? I may as well default, and hope some court will lower my interest rate, AND the amount I AGREED to pay on the loan. That is utter foolishness!
>:(

Bread and Circuses, dude...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Yes, it is open for you and that is good. Also, it is becoming increasingly clear the rest of the world cares more about our money than us [the U.S].

You don't have any money. Nor any resources to speak off.

Respectfully disagree.

What brought many foreigners to the US is still our greatest export – the graduates of the the US higher education system.

We also still are the leading S&T innovator … those technological capabilities enabled military superiority in the Cold War and against any peer competitor. Other states, especially China & India, seek to emulate that innovative capacity.

While many here criticize and belittle them, in the 21st Century those two resources (higher education, particularly science & engineering) and S&T innovation are invaluable.

VR/Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying