kallend

Burn the witch?

ok thanks. He sure has an interesting voice for a preacher. At least he isn't saying "goddamn american!" ;)

Then again, the Wright has never accused anyone of being a witch and attempted to get people to stone them to death either.

Muthee has. To be honest, I don't think Muthee thought she was actually a witch, but he was preying on the superstitious nature of the people in the town in order to muscle out a woman out of town that he saw as competition to his "ministry."

In other words . . . he's exactly the kind of ass-hat that uses religion to assert power over other people that I despise.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

ok thanks. He sure has an interesting voice for a preacher. At least he isn't saying "goddamn american!" ;)

Then again, the Wright has never accused anyone of being a witch and attempted to get people to stone them to death either.

Muthee has.

Muthee and Palin both believe the 2nd coming of Jesus is coming soon. They both believe that when the end of days does come that Alaska will be the last refuge for humanity and that their church will be the beacon.

Not sure about you, but I don't want someone hoping for the apocalypse sitting that close to the red button. You could end up seeing this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CdKuLRmg8k

What's the context?
Looks like a who gives a crap moment caught on camera.

The context? Have you not seen any news site that covered this in the last week? Google is your friend.

And you honestly believe Obama doesn't believe what wright is preaching even though he's been sitting in his audience for how long?

Where the fuck to these politicians find these preachers?

Wright believes that racism is a problem that tears away at the fabric of our country.

Palin's pastor believes that there are witches in Africa that cause car accidents and need to be driven out of town. He teaches that the world is coming to an end in this lifetime.

But I can see how people would get upset and make it a mainstream media talking point for months and barely mention Palin still attends and supports this church and it's teachings.

Double standards with the GOP? Nah.....it's not like Rush went on for weeks about Edwards expensive haircut (which apparently made him gay) but doesn't mention McCain's $5000 makeup job. Or how the GOP went nuts over Kerry's attendance in the 2004 congress but have ignored McCain's similar record this year.

whatever. seriously, this is reality TV and the GOP love pushing the white trash bullshit.

Muthee has.

Muthee and Palin both believe the 2nd coming of Jesus is coming soon. They both believe that when the end of days does come that Alaska will be the last refuge for humanity and that their church will be the beacon.

Not sure about you, but I don't want someone hoping for the apocalypse sitting that close to the red button. You could end up seeing this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CdKuLRmg8k

Do you guys have any links or quotes where Muthee called for the stoning of people or that Alaska will be the last refuge? I googled it and found some interesting articles, but most were in his defense.

Accoding to most articles, witchcraft is a problem in Africa that has led to thousands of deaths. Therefore, the term witch or witchcraft is a throwback to his culture and merely represents evil. The video in the OP just shows Muthee asking for protection of Palin from evil.

If you have links for me to read up on his other claims then I will, but this video is nothing.

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.