rushmc

Oh, The set up continues

Okay. I need to pat myself on the back a bit. I believe Prager must read these forums, for I posted here last week that only Dem racists can cost Obama an election. GOP racists wouldn't have voted for him, anyway.

Prager makes some good points, though. Especially (as very nicely exemplified on these forum) about the liberal haughtiness at those who are less educated. And liberals wonder why a vast swqth of red dominates election maps.

You get my vote!

I dont care what you have posted here:P

:)
On a serious note, I cant beleive a liberal paper with a Democratic source would print that. Regardless of who said it first;)

So you guys patting yourselves on the back and stroking eachothers dicks (metaphorically speaking) in self absorbed glee, playing the Dems v Rep game while your country continues to decline.

Nice work ...proud of you.
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".

Okay. I need to pat myself on the back a bit. I believe Prager must read these forums, for I posted here last week that only Dem racists can cost Obama an election. GOP racists wouldn't have voted for him, anyway.

Prager makes some good points, though. Especially (as very nicely exemplified on these forum) about the liberal haughtiness at those who are less educated. And liberals wonder why a vast swqth of red dominates election maps.

You get my vote!

I dont care what you have posted here:P

:)
On a serious note, I cant beleive a liberal paper with a Democratic source would print that. Regardless of who said it first;)

So you guys patting yourselves on the back and stroking eachothers dicks (metaphorically speaking) in self absorbed glee, playing the Dems v Rep game while your country continues to decline.

Nice work ...proud of you.

Well, the libs set us such a good example in that regard... no wonder you're proud!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

This is actually something we see here. Right-wingers tend to be self-disciplined (farmers have to be). They tend to be rather nice, too (as opposed to egotistical). And yet, the blue belt tends to drive neuroses (I know I am better than I am).

Really? I see the opposite.

Edit cos airdvr has a good point..

This is actually something we see here. Right-wingers tend to be self-disciplined (farmers have to be). They tend to be rather nice, too (as opposed to egotistical). And yet, the blue belt tends to drive neuroses (I know I am better than I am).

Really? I see the exact opposite. If there's an asshole in the house, I'll give it 2:1 that they are republican.

This is kindergarten recess shit.:S
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

>The democrats don't like to be told they've racists amongst them,
>as much as they revel in calling everyone else racists!

=================
NJ town blanketed with racist anti-Obama fliers

The Associated Press

TRENTON, N.J. - Residents in one New Jersey town are disturbed after receiving fliers over the weekend that question Barack Obama's candidacy on racial grounds.

Roxbury resident Elizabeth Corsetto says a flier was left in her driveway asking, "Do You Want A Black President?" and showing a doctored photo of Obama with a long beard and turban.

Roxbury Police Chief Mark Noll says the fliers were left on various streets in the northwestern New Jersey township by a white supremacist group called the League of American Patriots.

Noll says the incident is being investigated as littering, which carries a potential $500 fine, and not as a hate crime, because the group did not target certain homes.

E-mail and phone messages to the group were not immediately returned Tuesday.
===================

Good to hear that you don't think these people are racists. Glad they're on your side and not the democrat's.

Did it say this group was republican?

:D

Nice try billvon:D

Probably the Dems the paper noted:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Dammit, Marc! You're not paying attention to the liberal rule book!

The 'call all racists republicans' rule is right in between the 'Ahh...so Clinton did it first' required response when called on hypocrisy rule - a relished haughty moment for them - and the 'run like cowards when forced to face racism within liberal ranks' rule. Dammit, man, how can you hope to speak or chat with liberal people if you don't read their rules?

Back to Ann Coulter 101 for you! And don't forget the WSJ is worthless while the Slimes...er...NY Times is the paper of record and anything it says or infers goes! Sheesh...get a CLUE man! Don't you know liberals won't accept anything else?

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!

Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Or from your own source. You know where he admits he can't reproduce his data.

No HS degree had Gore getting 59% of the voters.

"Calvert" claims the IQ numbers are from the Ravens Advanced Progressive Matrices test, but that test is only for higher IQ individuals, such as applicants for executive jobs. Instead, the Standard Progressive Matrices are the correct test for determining the average population of a large region.

"Calvert's" numbers are clearly fallacious: for example, Utah, according to him, has an average IQ of 87, the second lowest in America. Yet, on the National Assessment of Educational Progress achievement tests, its children score above the national average on Reading, Math, and Science, and Utah trails Connecticut (purported IQ of 113) by only small amounts on every subject except Writing, where Utah does oddly bad. And Utah is ahead of New York (purported 109) in several categories.

http://www.isteve.com/Web_Exclusives_Archive-May2004.htm#38115.6465670139
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

I'm not a Democrat because I don't agree with their policies and because they are not only intolerant of those who disagree, but are uniquely insulting, condescending and self-aggrandizing about it.

I think it's only a few people who tend to be democrats that are exceedingly colorful in their posts. Not fair to paint them all that way on dz.com.
www.FourWheelerHB.com

Of course I posted that study and spun it. Just like the study did. The study was honest about the spin.

For anyone who read the article in its entirety, it explicitly mentioned how any conclusion or interpretation could be spun in any way no matter what the results - that it stereotypes stereotypes or makes new stereotypes about stereotypes.

Republicans are uneducated and unintelligent.
Democrats are elitist.

They are stereotypes. And people take them seriously. Personally, I find stereotypes to be amusing in many ways. With my job there are many to deal with. (Think "lawyer joke.")

So I stereotype. Look at my sig line. It's a stereotype. You know what they say, "People who stereotype are all alike."

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I'm not a Democrat because I don't agree with their policies and because they are not only intolerant of those who disagree, but are uniquely insulting, condescending and self-aggrandizing about it.

I think it's only a few people who tend to be democrats that are exceedingly colorful in their posts. Not fair to paint them all that way on dz.com.

I think you are right. The post you are quoting was rather flippant.:|

My wife is hotter than your wife.