MichaelMoore

Is Sarah Palin a MILF?

I don't know why because she proberbly should be but shes got a funny dolly head going on. Maybe a three pint'er.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Completely aside of the poll I find it funny that some people over here got all in a huff when I didn't know who Sarah was two days after she was announced McC's ViPr, while my friends themselves had nothing more useful to mention about her than that she alledgedly is hot.

I've heard that kind of stuff before, also concerning national politics; what kind of dumbass way to decide for whom to vote is that?:S

[breathless voice]Yeah I don't know what (hotstuffs) political viewpoints are, but they're so hot - I'll vote for them anyway[/breathless voice]
Then just don't vote at all..

"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Completely aside of the poll I find it funny that some people over here got all in a huff when I didn't know who Sarah was two days after she was announced McC's ViPr, while my friends themselves had nothing more useful to mention about her than that she alledgedly is hot.

I've heard that kind of stuff before, also concerning national politics; what kind of dumbass way to decide for whom to vote is that?:S

[breathless voice]Yeah I don't know what (hotstuffs) political viewpoints are, but they're so hot - I'll vote for them anyway[/breathless voice]
Then just don't vote at all..

the whole system is geared around a popularity contest, why should this be any different. from all the others.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Not really. I wouldn't be particularly interested even if I didn't have far better waiting for me at home.

Blues,
Dave

I see your wife is standing over your shoulder watching as you type.
Good boy. Here's a cookie. ;)

I hope his girlfriend doesnt know about his wife! :o Or should that be vice-versa???? ;)
Remster

The presidency and vice-presidency have been known to age people CONSIDERABLY!! Both Clinton and Bush looked to have aged more than 8 years during their tenures. Maybe it's better not to vote McCain/Palin just to keep her milf status.

It only ages Presidents, not VPs. Al Gore looked hale and healthy at the end of his term. And if Cheney had had a real job, he'd probably have coded by now.

Also, why is the spell checker not accepting the word, "milf?"

Same reason it doesn't accept the word "skydiving". Go figure.

Posted in another thread. No, I don't think it's real, but if it's not, it's one helluva good photoshop. B|

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=103301;

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban