doug925

FUCKING CRIMINALS!

Last Thursday the wife leaves her brand new car out in street and a window got smashed out! $400 for a new window in a car I've not even made the 1st payment on yet. >:(

Last night I forgot to close the garage door, and this morning my baby Glock 26 with night sights, and a Lasermax guiderod is gone from underneath the seat.
FUCK!>:(>:(>:(>:( (I had not even thought how much that setup will cost to replace. $900! [:/] )

I didn't figure it out the it had been stolen till I was halfway to work. My wife closed the garage door when she left for work @ 5 this morning.
I also noticed the little bastards stole the change from my ashtray.

Now I am wondering if our golf clubs were there, along with my Makita etc.

My insurance agent is closed for the day, so I cannot even find out how much if ANY they are going to cover under my renters insurance.

This just makes me want to lie in wait with the door open tonight, and see if the little fuck-tards come back.

You know (SC time), theft by night in the good old state of Texas can be a justifiable shooting! Or 17! (that's how many rounds my other Glock has):ph34r:

Doug.
I have never developed indigestion from eating my words.
Winston Churchill

Last Thursday the wife leaves her brand new car out in street and a window got smashed out! $400 for a new window in a car I've not even made the 1st payment on yet. >:(

Last night I forgot to close the garage door, and this morning my baby Glock 26 with night sights, and a Lasermax guiderod is gone from underneath the seat.
FUCK!>:(>:(>:(>:( (I had not even thought how much that setup will cost to replace. $900! [:/] )

I didn't figure it out the it had been stolen till I was halfway to work. My wife closed the garage door when she left for work @ 5 this morning.
I also noticed the little bastards stole the change from my ashtray.

Now I am wondering if our golf clubs were there, along with my Makita etc.

My insurance agent is closed for the day, so I cannot even find out how much if ANY they are going to cover under my renters insurance.

This just makes me want to lie in wait with the door open tonight, and see if the little fuck-tards come back.

You know (SC time), theft by night in the good old state of Texas can be a justifiable shooting! Or 17! (that's how many rounds my other Glock has had):ph34r:

Doug.

Fixed it for you.
Skymama stalker #69!!!!

No, I left my gun under the seat (where it lives) in a closed, but unlocked car, with the garage door open. (Like a dumbass!)

I never really thought about locking the car while in the garage. But bet your ass I will now.

(I'll probably take my gun out at night too!)
Winston Churchill

No Sick&twisted, I still have a glock 19C that ~normally~ rides under the seat. This was (looks around very carefully) the wife's gun (runs away):ph34r:

Funny. :D

The scariest thing I have ever seen was in my wife's car. Her Glock 21 (.45 cal) on top of a feminine hygiene product. :o
Skymama stalker #69!!!!

That gives the rest of us pro-gun people a hell of a black eye.

I was thinking two black eyes and a broken nose
www.FourWheelerHB.com

That gives the rest of us pro-gun people a hell of a black eye.

Indeed. This actual case and the one shown in the "Obamessia says..." surely are not individual cases.

:P

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Uhm Newguy,

WHY Exactly?

Because you have practically encouraged a criminal to take your weapon and proven that not all gun owners are responsible in keeping them out of the hands of criminals.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Never mind, I just read.

Probably right. Some young punk (definitely) criminal has one of my guns.
So there is another one on the street.
I am not here to debate that. just expressing my frustration with being a dumbass, and being the victim of my own stupidity, and crime in general.

Lest you not read the first sentence in my OP. It stated that I first had the wifes new car window broken out for reasons unknown.
Winston Churchill

Okay, I will give you that.
But that would not stop me from buying another one, or defending my right to own one as a citizen of the USA.

Responsible gun owner! Ha! (I even shot a hole in the wall when I was 14yo with my first 38 special!)

I'd like to think I am a little safer now, and definitely less complacent in keeping of a gun in the car.
Winston Churchill

Certain folks in SC might suggest you ought to be criminally liable for committing such an act. Do you agree?

. . =(_8^(1)

Okay, now we are in to new territory.

I am supposed to feel sorry if this fuck-tard kid shoots himself?

NO!

Dog?

NO!

Little Brother?

NO!

Grandpa?

NO!

Gangbanger?

NO!

Somebody I care about?

Yes!

He better pray I don't shoot him first.

Dude, I am NOT one of those "Oh they are little angels! Save the children types!"
I could really care less what happens to him! (sorry, non-PC) Could be a her huh?

I will not debate, responsible gun ownership here. (I f'ed up by leaving a gun in an open car in an open garage. I know it)

I will not debate my right to own guns.

Nor will I get drawn into a political debate.

I AM A HATER!

Seriously!
Winston Churchill

So you won't feel the least built guilty, let alone responsible, if you find out some 14 year old kid shot and killed his little brother witu your glock? We all know children have sticky ass fingers. Every parent needs to understand that.

Not TODAY I won't!:)
Winston Churchill

Certain folks in SC might suggest you ought to be criminally liable for committing such an act. Do you agree?

Yea, thought so . . .

. . =(_8^(1)