pop

McCain camp -- good...reeeeeaaal good

So the best response to Hillary's speech the McCain camp could come up with is - Clinton did not say Obama ready to lead. Wow!!! What a clever response!!!! That will score some undecided votes....riiight. Senile old fart.
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

You don’t think that being able to lead is important? You don’t think that since this has been one of the core issues about Obama that even Hillary hit on during the primaries that she should have addressed it to help bolster confidence in Obama?
Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!

So the best response to Hillary's speech the McCain camp could come up with is - Clinton did not say Obama ready to lead. Wow!!! What a clever response!!!! That will score some undecided votes....riiight. Senile old fart.

Take it eeeeasy. You do know that Biden has already suffered brain aneurysms, right? Two of them? I wouldn't say his noggin is in all that great shape, either!
Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire

You don’t think that being able to lead is important? You don’t think that since this has been one of the core issues about Obama that even Hillary hit on during the primaries that she should have addressed it to help bolster confidence in Obama?

She also didnt say that Obama had the solution for HIV. She said "vote Obama". Dont you think she is implying vote for him so he can lead you? If you and the McCain camp are somehow registering vote for Obama so he "couldnt lead you" than we need to work on some listening skills. The McCain camp couldnt come up with anything better than what Clinton didnt say. That's a come back from a point of weakness. We dont need weak leaders. She didnt say a lot of things, but she did say vote for Obama. Why would she say vote for him, if she didnt imply him leading you. That's retarted (or senile)

McCain, using the Karl Rove techniques, is looking like a kid at the playground who isnt getting his turn on the swing.

Take it eeeeasy. You do know that Biden has already suffered brain aneurysms, right? Two of them? I wouldn't say his noggin is in all that great shape, either!

Another genious!!! If we want to bring medical history into this,. lets mentiom skin cancer for McCain, and his age, with the spiritual world just around the corner. A little too old to take this job if you ask me. Plus if you tell me that being a POW for 5 years didbt fuck with his head to this day, than we will have to get some psychology books out. The guy has mental issues from his past.

She also didnt say that Obama had the solution for HIV. She said "vote Obama". Dont you think she is implying vote for him so he can lead you? If you and the McCain camp are somehow registering vote for Obama so he "couldnt lead you" than we need to work on some listening skills. The McCain camp couldnt come up with anything better than what Clinton didnt say. That's a come back from a point of weakness. We dont need weak leaders. She didnt say a lot of things, but she did say vote for Obama. Why would she say vote for him, if she didnt imply him leading you. That's retarted (or senile)

McCain, using the Karl Rove techniques, is looking like a kid at the playground who isnt getting his turn on the swing.

When you return to earth I would suggest you do the following:

1. Get educated on what Hillary said about Obama in the primaries.

2. Listen again to her speech at the DNC and what she didn't say that reinforces her views throughout the primaries that he lacks leadership abilities as a President.

3. Understand that her speech left open her ability to go after him again in the 2012 rematch.

4. Retake high school American Government & Politics 101.

After completing the above, please return to the conversation.:P

P.S. I could care less about McCain or Obama as I don't like either of them as a choice for president.

She also didnt say that Obama had the solution for HIV.

Right. But she didn't create a media blitz that criticized him for that. The Republicans will replay those 3AM ads over and over and, believe me, they will work with independents and former Hillary supporters.

Hillary can talk about voting for Obama till she's blue in the face but unless she explicitly addresses his readiness to lead, her core accusation during the campaign, the doubts will continue.

She didn't even put the words leader and Obama in the same sentence. I'm hoping in the upcoming months she at least can do that.

hmm, there's hypocrisy - GWB has not shown us the ability to lead either.....

he has shown the ability to be a complete fuck-up.

the ability to lead comes after you get elected, not before.... There is no test before the oath of office that determines it

If you line up Sen. Biden's comments over the primaries, I bet you can find more positive remarks that he said about Sen. McCain than he has about Sen. Obama...:D:D:D

The pundits are remarking that Sen. Clinton's speech failed to truly reach a "full backing" of Sen. Obama in some way.

Former President Clinton's speech is tonight right...if he bites his lip and follows his assigned subject, there will be even less energy. Or, he could stray...:o
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

hmm, there's hypocrisy - GWB has not shown us the ability to lead either.....

Which just reinforces the need for good leadership.

the ability to lead comes after you get elected, not before.... There is no test before the oath of office that determines it

That's a joke, right?

If you line up Sen. Biden's comments over the primaries, I bet you can find more positive remarks that he said about Sen. McCain than he has about Sen. Obama...:D:D:D

The pundits are remarking that Sen. Clinton's speech failed to truly reach a "full backing" of Sen. Obama in some way.

Former President Clinton's speech is tonight right...if he bites his lip and follows his assigned subject, there will be even less energy. Or, he could stray...:o
Read the news. They pretty much are going to let him say what he wishes. But then again. Don't believe everything you read.;)
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

I can just see the hacks on McCain's campaign staff "brainstorming":

Campaign Manager: "OK, everyone, think now - what did that dyke bitch say in her speech that we can spin?"

Silence.

The twit in the back of the room: "Hey, I know, she didn't say barack HUSSEIN can lead!"

Everyone: "Yeah!!"

Campaign Manager: "OK, great. Call Fox News. That's our sound byte."

Fucking brilliant. And these are the guys who want to be the next White House senior staff.

Campaign Manager: "OK, everyone, think now - what did that dyke bitch say in her speech that we can spin?"

Silence.

The twit in the back of the room: "Hey, I know, she didn't say barack HUSSEIN can lead!"

Fucking brilliant. And these are the guys who want to be the next White House senior staff.

lol...That is exacrly the visual I got when I reading the headline. It's pretty hilarious. These guys are running out of issues to attack. :P

the ability to lead (as president) comes after you get elected, not before.... There is no test before the oath of office that determines it

That's a joke, right?

no it's not a joke - no one can say they are 'presidential material' unless they have held the office already.

And he is a Senator, and was at both the state and now federal levels. Read his bio on Harvard and everything since then.

He therefore has DEMONSTRATED that he is a leader or at least has the potential.

Certainly GWB had the potential, but proved otherwise....

John McCain has potential too, but is nothing more than a Republican mouthpiece promising 4 more years of exactly the same policies.

the ability to lead (as president) comes after you get elected, not before.... There is no test before the oath of office that determines it

That's a joke, right?

no it's not a joke - no one can say they are 'presidential material' unless they have held the office already.

And he is a Senator, and was at both the state and now federal levels. Read his bio on Harvard and everything since then.

He therefore has DEMONSTRATED that he is a leader or at least has the potential.

Certainly GWB had the potential, but proved otherwise....

John McCain has potential too, but is nothing more than a Republican mouthpiece promising 4 more years of exactly the same policies.

Do you seriously think Obama is anything but a Democratic mouthpiece?
My favorite "millions of jobs!"
Yea...suuuuuure.....

Do you seriously think Obama is anything but a Democratic mouthpiece?
My favorite "millions of jobs!"
Yea...suuuuuure.....

you may be right - so which policies do I want? Deficit, war, religion, no civil rights and large corporations? Or something more left wing?

I am a left wing guy, I will take the left wing and hope for change.

The right wing has fucked it up so bad they deserve to be annihilated

Silence.

lol...That is exacrly the visual I got when I reading the headline. It's pretty hilarious. These guys are running out of issues to attack. :P

You'd be bitching just as much if they came out with a real attack. All Clinton did was talk about herself. The entire speech turned into a women's rights and progress celebration. Everything she said revolved around her with the occasional "vote for Obama."

What did you expect McCain to do? Come out and congratulate her on the best speech he's heard from the DNC? I think saying she missed the point was an understatement and fairly nice.

The last problem "these guys" are having is finding things to criticize. The closer we get to November, the more shit he does to frag himself. Smooth talking will only go so far.

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.

you may be right - so which policies do I want? Deficit, war, religion, no civil rights and large corporations? Or something more left wing?

Just to be clear, what religion has been forced upon you and how many civil rights have you given up?

Honest question.

Just to be clear, what religion has been forced upon you and how many civil rights have you given up?

My cell phone use records made it to the government without my consent.

My cell phone use records made it to the government without my consent.

really? I've never met anyone who could actually answer that question. How'd you find out?

I am a left wing guy, I will take the left wing and hope for change.

LOL, TK you are a dork, but you run a great dz....come to think of it, it's prob a corporation. I bet it would be considered a LARGE corporation............evil corporations, trying to make a buck. OR does is it a SMALL corporation so it's ok?
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Well the left wing led congress hasn't helped by any means.
Both sides of this team are as equally fucked up I think.
Makes it tough to follow, understand, or vote!
I just don't see ONE person capable of the amount of change either side promises.
It's just silly.