birdlike

What a total PRICK this kid is!!

Well, thank you, i just googled it, i wasn´t that familiar with Onion.

ps: don´t worry, i don´t have an AOL account :P

Ah oops,

I meant my comment to be for the person who actually used Snopes to check out an Onion piece.

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/child_bankrupts_make_a_wish_0

Unbelievable! And you think of all the kids who won't benefit now! >:(

:)
You're gonna have to find someone else to hate on, dude. Shouldn't take you long.

I doubt I will ever convince you that I knew that this was fake from the beginning, but I was aware of that fact when I made the post. It is worth having you forever believe I was taken in by The Onion just to confirm that you'd believe I was really that thick.

For the record, the very first time I ever became aware of The Onion was when I followed this link:
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/28259 and, not knowing what they were about, gave it momentary credence.

That was also the last time I believed an Onion story.
Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire

believe I was taken in by The Onion just to confirm that you'd believe I was really that thick.

Its not so far fetched, heck the GOP has convinced you ditto heads of much more outlandish things, and The Onion puts on a show that is FAR more plausible than what the RepublaFoxnewsicans put on the air. :|
take a deep breath, relax and don't clinch your teeth together, it will all be over in a couple of minutes...