livendive

Christianity - it now makes so much more sense

I'm not an atheist.

Please, describe the parameters of your spiritual/philosophical viewpoint.

I don't believe there is a god.
I don't believe there is not a god.
I don't know if there is a god.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

- I don't believe there is a god. -Atheist

- I don't believe there is not a god.- Believer
(Double negative. So here you are saying " I believe there is a god" )

-I don't know if there is a god. -Agnostic

If you are really serious, I don't know how you can really hold all three viewpoints at the same time. Maybe you could explain that to me. Does the company in which you find youself determine which viewpoint you subscribe to at any given moment?

For example, you believe there is no God

Once again you wrongly assume things about other posters in this thread. Humble? Nah.

I'm not an atheist.

:DIm so mad at myself for saying that again...but, the tone of your posts suggests that you dont believe in God.
"We didn't start the fire"

I didnt desire to be addicted to anything, but I was. Jesus removed that desire …

Or at least replaced it.

Yes, removed and replaced. Like when you take out an old car part and replace it with a new one.

So when the new part wears out after time will you get a new one? What brand will you go for next time?

"This isn't an iron lung, people. You can actually disconnect and not die." -Dave

I didnt desire to be addicted to anything, but I was. Jesus removed that desire …

Or at least replaced it.

Yes, removed and replaced. Like when you take out an old car part and replace it with a new one.

So when the new part wears out after time will you get a new one? What brand will you go for next time?

:D Its been my experience that as long as desire is fed, it will grow and grow. Having a newfound desire for the love in the eternal God offers eternal growth.

Or at least replaced it.

:D Its been my experience that as long as desire is fed, it will grow and grow. Having a newfound desire for the love in the eternal God offers eternal growth.

A bit off the topic, but you seem pretty bitten by this christianity thing..

If i punched you in the face would you turn the other cheek?

Or do you only get this when you grow eternaly??

You can pm your awnser to me, either or.

I'm not relegious, but I know there is a god?

ME!!

Or at least replaced it.

It was cheap shot on my part. I know you are a good guy per our PMs but i still find most of what you write random.

take care:)

"This isn't an iron lung, people. You can actually disconnect and not die." -Dave

Or at least replaced it.

A bit off the topic, but you seem pretty bitten by this christianity thing..

ME!!

I would guess he would turn the cheek, from what I've spoken with him on he seems to live his beliefs.

Hate to defend him in an argument but he is no Phelps.

ME!!

Pure Joy if I could, but I can only hope that I would.