shermanator

officer's shoot unarmed man

We had a case in Oz last year i thought was going to end up as a wrongful shooting.....

Woman doing a cash pickup in an armored car was punched in the face by a guy with a pair of knuckle dusters grabbed the money and ran to his car to drive away started to drive off and the woman who had been punched ran up to the car drew her gun up to the window and shot him in the head......??

She didnt go to jail....should she have?
.....And you thought Kiwis couldn't fly!!!!

So between the political spin and the lack of saying anything...and apparently "torso" may equal "back"...it doesn't tell anymore than the original story from my perspective. It does interest me that a cop that kills someone in a questionable case can simply return to duty in 72 hours. Civilians sit in jail and wait for a public defender to not properly defend them.

Looks like this guy had both arms, so that makes it ok for the cops to shoot him unjustly.[:/]

On a heavier note, it looks as though the cops who jack-booted, shot and killed the poor black woman in Atlanta might be going to jail. We will see though.[:/] They shot her something like 39 times, but he will not be going to jail for murder, only for lying about murder......I guess at this point the honest person should take what he can get!!!!!!:D:D:D

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

I can see that NO ONE here has learned anything from the Duke "rape" case about believing everything put out by the media right after an incident.

First reports are usually wrong...and often bear no resemblance to the actual facts.

NO ONE?

Please, read my posts:)
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Why do people call the police to protect them if they don't like the way they do business? The cops didn't just show randomly.

I dont like the way a lot of the cops do business!......What do YOU suggest i do if i my place is getting robbed?.....

We dont exactly have a lot of choice....do we?

If I go down and shoot the guy im going to jail! .... If the police do it they get off.......Simple!
.....And you thought Kiwis couldn't fly!!!!

I suggest you understand how to defend youself because police can't stop you from getting robbed or harmed. I would never bet my life on the police protecting me. Even in a communist stronghold like California you still have the right to trial by jury, just like the cops.