Hayfield

Douche bag hypocrite!

What I've found interesting as well (to me at least) has been the rising price of U3O8 (uranium 'yellowcake'). Between 2005 & end of 2007, it rose much more steeply in price than oil or natural gas. There has been a recent decline, but it remains well above oil in rate of price increase.

VR/Marg

Wow, pretty interesting. Huge rise/ drop in a short time. A couple explanations/opinions re the cause:

http://www.platts.com/Nuclear/Resources/News%20Features/uranium/eri.xml

http://www.platts.com/Nuclear/Resources/News%20Features/uranium/hedge.xml

There was also a bump in the early 70's, right around the time of the oil embargo (see pic), which makes me think that U producers/investors/speculators might be reacting to oil market conditions.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Um.. Billy Dear....

Think Monica....

Think Blue dress....

Come on now I know you can do it..

Maybe I didn't word it right... :S

Hell, who in their right mind would want Hillary to suck them? :P

Not even with a halfa case of muscatel!

Chuck

Um.. Billy Dear....

Think Monica....

Think Blue dress....

Come on now I know you can do it..

Maybe I didn't word it right... :S

Hell, who in their right mind would want Hillary to suck them? :P

Not even with a halfa case of muscatel!

Chuck

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

"yes, you could impeach for those. However, that wasn't in the words of the original poster, just whining about high priced jump tickets."

Work on your reading comprehension skills more. In true conservative style you fixated on a single line that is not the point of the post. Try comparing the subject line to the article quote, it may help a bit. Your interpretation is a crude attempt to change the venue from that hypocrite of a president to somebody whining about jump tickets. Congrats, you qualify for the White House press corps.
"Remember the First Commandment: Don't Fuck Up!"
-Crusty Old Pete

Work on your reading comprehension skills more. In true conservative style you fixated on a single line that is not the point of the post. Try comparing the subject line to the article quote, it may help a bit. Your interpretation is a crude attempt to change the venue from that hypocrite of a president to somebody whining about jump tickets. Congrats, you qualify for the White House press corps.

You MAY want to take a look at your OWN posting record before you try to ream someone out in that regard.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Meaningless comment reminiscent of the new testament. Any warnings about casting stones while you're at it? :P

Nope...just pointing out your own glass house, that's all.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706