akarunway

Free energy/electricity

There is no such thing as "free engery". It is a violation of the first law of thermodynamics.

As for this bullshit arguement and device look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motionless_Electrical_Generator

Tom Bearden announced the arrival of the MEG technology (Motionless Electromagnetic Generator) on March 26, 2002. This device was supposed to be in mass production by 2003, and claimed to produce unlimited energy from the vacuum, to answer mankind's power needs. It was promoted through JLNlabs[5], Cheniere.org[6], and an Egroup called "MEG Builders"[7]. The device was even written up in Vol. 14., No. 1, 2001, Foundations of Physics Letters[8]. As of 2006, the MEG was still not in production, and Tom Bearden claimed he needed about $11 million to develop it to a viable commercial form. [9] Bearden also admitted he had no working prototype, stating the 'last working demonstrator was promptly destroyed'. [10]

He is nothing more then a scam artist trying to get money to fund something that does not exist.

Also look into http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_energy_suppression
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

yeah but "solar-power" is not free energy.... and it would probably be more efficient to just use solar panels

If the 10-30 megajoules of solar energy that strikes every square meter of the Northern Hemisphere daily isn't free energy, I don't know of anything else that could qualify.

Current PV's are what? 15-20% efficient, if I remember some of BV's posts correctly. Stirling cycle engines claim up to 50% efficiency... I think it's worth a try.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

If the 10-30 megajoules of solar energy that strikes every square meter of the Northern Hemisphere daily isn't free energy, I don't know of anything else that could qualify.

It's "free" in terms of "free lunch" you didn't pay for.
The main problem, however, is the efforts needed to collect this energy.
* Don't pray for me if you wanna help - just send me a check. *