BillyVance

Caught another Al-Qaida fucker

The guy who took over Al Qaida in Iraq after Zarqawi was killed has been caught.

Fuck yeah. Keep it up guys...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24527960

Absolutely useless. You think there isn't another one behind him waiting to step up... and another one behind him...

You're making more enemies over there (and around the world) than you're killing.
Coreece: "You sound like some skinheads I know, but your prejudice is with Christians, not niggers..."

You're making more enemies over there (and around the world) than you're killing.

Billy's making enemies and killing 'em? Billy when did you start to do this?

"You" as in the US Military, to which he was referring. You knew what I meant.
Coreece: "You sound like some skinheads I know, but your prejudice is with Christians, not niggers..."

[reply
Absolutely useless. You think there isn't another one behind him waiting to step up... and another one behind him...

I get tired of this argument. It's like that whack-a-mole game at the arcade. I know more will pop up whether or not I bash one... but god dammit does it feel good to bash one of those little fuckers on the skull. Useless? I call it awesome!! Keep 'em coming! Who the hell do they think they are anyway poking their pathetic heads out of that hole?

And the whole "but he's not OBL" argument is also silly. OBL is not the only terrorist. He's not the only decision making terrorist. He's not the only terrorist leader responsible for major attacks. He wasn't even the guy who hijacked the damn planes and flew them into buildings. But his name is known in every family's living room. He's become some sort of symbol of terrorism to Americans. Do you think that by killing OBL all this shit will stop? Even when we whack that fucker, another one whose name I won't be able to pronounce will come up. Who the hell can even pronounce properly, "Abu Ayyub al-Masri?" I can't! We'll get OBL eventually when he becomes complacent. Why do you have to tear down good work? This mole's head won't be popping up again and I look forwad to bashing the next one too.

I better stop this intoxicated rant here, my ambien is kicking in and I'm almost done with my beer. I hope I dream about whacking moles.
108 way head down world record!!!
http://www.simonbones.com
Hit me up on Facebook

Yes. I also don't agree with the bullshit distraction in Iraq. But that does not cloud my vision about the big picture.

The fact is, we, the Brits & the Yanks, have got people in Iraq fighting some very nasty people. Yeah, the war was bullshit from the start, but that doesn't mean that Al quaeda in Iraq are some great freedom fighters.

I dont like the American involvement in the Iraq war, but that doesn't change the fact that Zarqawi was an evil fuck & I'm glad that he was taken out. And I'm also glad that his SUCCESSOR just got taken out. The situation in Iraq is not simple. No one in Al Quada in Iraq is actually fighting for Iraq. They don't give a fuck.

I want all of us (Americans, Brits, & allies) to get the fuck out of Iraq. But that doesn't mean we should slam our men & women in arms when they DO succeed in taking out some evil motherfuckers.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Useless, except for the fact it proves we are at least somewhat effective in intelligence and operations. Maybe we can get some more info out of this guy. People like you piss me off, you don't like the war, so you do anything you can to shit all over it. If all of the insurgents gave up and walked out of Iraq, and peace and order prevailed, you would be upset because America had something to do with it

The situation in Iraq is not simple. No one in Al Quada in Iraq is actually fighting for Iraq. They don't give a fuck.

Not exactly true. There may not be Al Quada operatives but I personally cared for insurgents that were being funded by the ass-hats in Al Quada.
DS #149
Yes I only have 3 jumps...it's the magic number dude.

US military denies Iraq report of al-Qaida arrest

BAGHDAD - The U.S. military on Friday denied Iraqi government claims that the leader of al-Qaida in Iraq was captured and said a man with a similar name had been arrested in the northern city of Mosul.

and who funded AQ to begin with? the damn yanks!? be proud of your military and your whacking-mole games all you want, you're not making a lot of friends worldwide with this behaviour, but who do i tell..!?
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

by the way, AQ was not funded by the USA. If you're thinking of Afghanistan vs USSR in the 80s: The US $ went to the Afghan fighters, not to the people who later formed AQ (who were foreign Arab volunteers).
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

by the way, AQ was not funded by the USA. If you're thinking of Afghanistan vs USSR in the 80s: The US $ went to the Afghan fighters, not to the people who later formed AQ (who were foreign Arab volunteers).

Shhh dont try and confuse them with the facts... their heads will start to spin around while spewing green pea soup

>The US $ went to the Afghan fighters, not to the people who later formed AQ . . .

Clement Rodney Hampton-el was the bomber convicted of the first WTC bombings in 1993. He trained with the Hezb-i-Islami group of the Mujahideen, a terrorist group supplied by the CIA. At the time of his arrest he was a member of the terrorist group al-Fuqra, a splinter group of Al Qaeda.

The US estimates that from 1985 to 1992, 12,500 foreigners were trained in bomb-making, sabotage and urban guerrilla warfare in Afghan camps the CIA helped to set up. To imagine that none of them joined Al Qaeda is ludicrous; they were the local experts in terrorism, and had an excellent motive when the US abandoned them.

BAGHDAD - The U.S. military on Friday denied Iraqi government claims that the leader of al-Qaida in Iraq was captured and said a man with a similar name had been arrested in the northern city of Mosul.

Whacked the wrong mole I guess. But Hell, it sure feels good to get one of those guys that has a similar name to the bad guy. That's kinda like after 9/11, then we went in and beat up their neighbors in Iraq. Damn, that felt good. :):D
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Peoplesleep peaceably in their beds at nightare able to run their mouths, whine, and support the enemy,
only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George OrwellWarpedSkydiver

LOL

Useless, except for the fact it proves we are at least somewhat effective in intelligence and operations.

What's the point of intelligence and operations if they just pour money into a bottomless pit?

Mission Accomplished!
:D:D:D

:S:S:S

Not so sure now... seems like the U.S. says it's not who Iraq says it is. I can't find the story anymore without searching further. Mistaken identity has happened before. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

>The U.S. military on Friday denied Iraqi government claims that the
>leader of al-Qaida in Iraq was captured . . .

Look at the bright side. This is the third time someone claimed they got him, and look how happy it made people here. We can do the same thing over and over, making people happy almost all the time. Announce his capture once a month. Heck, once a week!