CanuckInUSA

Liberal Party of Canada's Theme Song

Haha I can't let you Americans have all the fun with your politicians. We have some doozies up here in Canuckistan. One in particular Stephan Dion leader of the Liberal Party of Canada who stands up in the "House of Commons" telling people how outraged he is with the current government and that he will put an end to this bad government, and then he sits down and abstains from all votes ensuring that proposed legislation passes. Plus his right hand man Michael Ignatief (who finished 2nd to Dion at the last Liberal leadership conventional and is still bitter) definitely has his knifes sharpened ready for a little back stabbing.

Anyway ...

News just in ... the Liberals have adopted a new theme song that is played in their daily caucus meetings. Rumor has it that it was Michael Ignatief who came up with the idea when the "Pouty Professor" (Stephan Dion) was questioned about his poor leadership qualities.

"Fake It" - by Seether.

It is a big hit with all the backbenchers who haven't been allowed to vote in the "House of Commons" for many months now because Dion is afraid of losing an election and losing his job as leader of the Liberals.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Nice. "That video is not available in your country" >:(

Where am I? That's North America, isn't it? ..... Ah, that's it :)

Anyhow, first shock is over: DION! Initially, I thought you were talking about Mme. CELINE DION :S:S

Ever heard of Dion and the Belmonts?:)
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

That's hilarious. It fits him to a tee.
Actually I kind of like how things are going; the gov is ruling as if they had a majority but they know if they really piss the peeps off (like getting too crazy 'bout Jesus) the Grits will grow a pair and throw them out, so it works out well.

LMFAO!!

This sum's up Dion and the Liberal's brilliantly!

Harper must still be thanking his lucky stars that Dion won the leadership as the compromise candidate.

I am surprised that the minority government has lasted this long, but not in a hurry for an election. Kinda shows that less government is better since they spend all their time beating each other up.

Blue ones

Major Dad
CSPA D-579