normiss

They're gonna taser us all eventually...

We should have Taser devices implanted into our heads (along side the RFID chip) at birth... so that the Jolly nice Police men can administer our just deserts when we are naughty.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Half of me says the little wench had it coming, the reasonable side of me is trying to figure out why an institution run by adults could not resolve the issue without a taser.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Look for the identification/"compliance" braclets proposed for travel on airlines.

Patent Here

Then enjoy this:
Whoa whoa whoa (not so) little piggy" ;)

edited to add: By the way, for all the LEOs on here, should this cop be active if she cannot subdue an 11 year old without a taser?

.jim

"Don't touch my fucking Easter eggs, I'll be back monday." ~JTFC

I though that was the case.... It's loverly here today ... but no jumping because it's a work day... I've looked at the forecast for the weekend.. Yeap, you guessed it... poo... rain, rain and more rain.:(

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

So it's not just the weather that makes us so grummpy?

I live in Seattle....America's version of Crappy English weather.

Ahhh...England, but with coffee instead of tea.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I never laid a hand on my three girls...and yet somehow they turned out to be better citizens of this planet than their parents.....:o

There are lots of mentally challenged children out there who go into fits of uncontrollable violence caused by abandonment issues and/or other problems. Also, some 11 year olds are very well developed physically.

From the article, it seems a much justified use of taser submission.

. . =(_8^(1)

I never laid a hand on my three girls...and yet somehow they turned out to be better citizens of this planet than their parents

Same with my daughter. 2 Spankings in her life.. Once when she was 3 for hittin my mom and once when she was 5 for Talking back. Corporal punishment is a last resort but needed to get a point across when they will not listen otherwise.

The kid in that article was completely out of control from the sounds of it. Trying to push another kid into oncoming traffic, Punching their teacher, Refusing to cooperate.. At that point it is way past time to Beat the kids ass and then Beat their parents ass for letting get that far out of control.