ExAFO

The NRA

I just reactivated my membership. I suggest you all obtain a membership.

Also, note this Link--odd, what color is IL? What happened today in IL? Coincidence??

What color was NYC on 9/11/2001? What happened on that day?
Coincidence...???

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Also, note this Link--odd, what color is IL? What happened today in IL? Coincidence??

Coincidence...???

Somehow I doubt any firearm short of something carried on a F-16 would have stopped the aircraft.

Now stop changing the fucking subject.
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

Coincidence...???

Somehow I doubt any firearm short of something carried on a F-16 would have stopped the aircraft.

Wow... Pissy pissy, aren't we today?

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Coincidence...???

Wow... Pissy pissy, aren't we today?

Hey buttpipe, my college was turned into a scene resembling Fallujah today. Stick your prissy little quips where the sun doesn't shine.

NAH.. I told them to go bugger themselves when all they could continually send me was far right wing rhetoric and candidates to vote for that are about one step from being candidates for South American Junta's

If you dont want NUTJOBS running around and coming up with shit like this.. Support getting the State Mental Institutions back that were closed because some felt it was just another entitlement.... so the criminally insane can be locked away for good>:(

Hey buttpipe, my college was turned into a scene resembling Fallujah today. Stick your prissy little quips where the sun doesn't shine.

Glad to read you have the monopoly on the world's misery, and that such monopoly gives you the privilege of acting as a true gentleman,:|

But the IL constitution gurantees the right to keep and bear arms:

Illinois Constitution Article I, Section 22:

"Subject only to the police power, the right of the individual citizen to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

But the IL constitution gurantees the right to keep and bear arms:

Illinois Constitution Article I, Section 22:

"Subject only to the police power, the right of the individual citizen to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Good luck carrying concealed...Say hi to bubba when you hit Statesville..

Someone's getting "daddy's little girl" riled up. Talk about the need for mental institutions.....

Face it Bubba....... every time we hear about one of these things its some assbite nutjob who should be in the fucking loony bin.. Trouble is so many of them have been closed the only other alternative is jails and prisons where they are not equiped tho handle the criminally insane. AND add to that the ability to easily procure the weapons because they have not been sent to a Mental Institution when they telegraph it around of the crap they would like to do.>:(

Gun control is not the issue.....or the answer in cases like this...
MORON control is>:(>:(>:(

Gun control is not the issue.....or the answer in cases like this...
MORON control is>:(>:([mad

Agree completely, but why can't you just say that without attacking people and being abusive? Try making a polite, sensible, and relevant post once in a while. You never know, it might improve your apparently sad, pitiful outlook Try to be happy:)

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

You never know, it might improve your apparently sad, pitiful outlook Try to be happy

Tsk tsk tsk....poor little baby...

I have a fairly nice happy life and I know how to protect myself and I carry...legally.. And I dont need the FUCKING morons at the NRA telling me who and how to Vote. I know so many on the Far Right DO need that ..someone to tell them the talking points.... they get their daily helping from Lush Rimjob and Savage and the people who have suborned the NRA into a right wing fascist supporting organization. I expect the organizations I belong to, to tell me the facts... and not BEND the facts to support a right wing agenda.

Moderation is a good thing and the NRA has forgotten that>:(>:(>:(

Now back to the sad life you are trying to pretend belongs to others instead of.........

every time we hear about one of these things its some assbite nutjob who should be in the fucking loony bin..

Every? Even the Virginia Tech guy wasn't clearly in need of institutionalization; he just shouldn't been able to purchase any weapons.

I'll agree that the NRA is a bit sloppy with their propaganda, but given their opposition's willingness to make up shit, not sure they have a choice to take the higher road.

I am already a Distinguished Lifetime Member, but yes there are a great many law abiding firearms owners that should join the NRA, stand up for your rights before they are gone.

Good. Only 34,999 other members needed to pay for Wayne LPierre's compensation package.

How much diverted sales tax was needed to pay Hillary's board position at Walmart?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Good. Only 34,999 other members needed to pay for Wayne LPierre's compensation package.

How much diverted sales tax was needed to pay Hillary's board position at Walmart?

Agreed - In both cases the folks paying most likely think their money is paying for something else.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I agree. Every gun owner should belong to the NRA. They are far from perfect and they do plenty that annoys me but think about this: If every gun owner in this nation joined the NRA just think about the good they could do for 2nd amendment rights. The gun haters would be hard pressed to make any headway.
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.