RkyMtnHigh

Does this clip make you want to become a vegetarian?

I voted no, I assume people have been doing that to food since resturants started. As for killing animals to eat Im all for it, I gotta live.
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

No.:)
I know it was supposed to shock, but I have seen too many hunters 'processing' their kill for that clip to faze me.

I will always eat meat, but I do make sure the animals are raised and slaughtered humanely.

edit to add: For what it is worth....the packing plants kill the animals much more humanely than wild foxes, coyotes and bobcats do. Just food for thought. :)

Life is not fair and there are no guarantees...

It has always been this way and always will be. Unless you can find a way to replace everything these animals provide. And being a vegetarian isnt the answer, its a personal choice but it is not the answer.
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

No. I've seen deer (and fish) when they've been cleaned to allow for processing and eating. I still love a good steak.

I believe in humane treatment and that places where the animals are not treated as humanely as possible need to be dealt with.

And, for me...if I were to ever to make a decision to stop eating meat due to issues with how they are processed/handled, I'd have to be completely vegan, not use most (if not all) medical supplies, only wear clothing that is certified 100% vegan - no leather, etc.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

It is all perspecive... While the images you posted are horid and make me feel like I want to save the poor little guys. The same be true for this clip? Society dictates your thoughts....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n62sKH0hE1U
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

In an effort to keep this thread from heading to SC (yeah right... :P)...

I'm a vegetarian. However, I stopped eating meat mainly for health reasons. It's amazing how telling someone you need/want to eat healthy means almost nothing to them, but as soon as you are a "vegetarian" it's like you're a "special needs" person and they'll cater to your request. Trust me, I get my fair share of heckling and teasing - I'll probably get it here.

I could go into a looonnngggg drawn out decision about this, but I won't. Hands down - animal protein is NOT good for you, and after watching that clip - inhumane animal treatment is working its way up the list of reasons why I choose to be a vegetarian...

... please, let the teasing begin.

All the "knowledge" in this video can be summed up when he misspelled immigrants , he spelled it immogrants.
Its a freaking cow, not a human baby. That video made me want to go and have a burger.
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
- Homer Simpson