normiss

Lack of serious gun control.

WOW!

That was .... quite unsafe. [:/]

I'm glad no one got hurt.

Somebody get her a 9mm, maybe a .22, ok.... how about a An official Red Ryder carbine action two-hundred shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time. Nah.... she'll put her eye out! B|

Maybe just a water pistol.

"put your tongue back in your mouth!"

Good advice!

that's funny: when we were kids my older brother used to stick out his tongue whenever he was really concentrating on doing something.

I wonder why some people do that?
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

"put your tongue back in your mouth!"

Good advice!

that's funny: when we were kids my older brother used to stick out his tongue whenever he was really concentrating on doing something.

I wonder why some people do that?

Why do you think Surgeons wear masks.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Comment from the husband of the woman in the first video:

Too funny. This is why you should always hold a hand gun in the proper manner...This was shot at a ranch. My wife is a dead shot with a wide variety of guns, including her .308 sniper rifle at 600 yards, so draw your own conclusions. This one just caught her off guard, and the video just happened to be very funny. For those who are in other countries and continue to make the "stupid American" comment: Are you from the country who's ass we saved or the country who's ass we kicked?

Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Too funny. This is why you should always hold a hand gun in the proper manner...This was shot at a ranch. My wife is a dead shot with a wide variety of guns, including her .308 sniper rifle at 600 yards, so draw your own conclusions. This one just caught her off guard, and the video just happened to be very funny. For those who are in other countries and continue to make the "stupid American" comment: Are you from the country who's ass we saved or the country who's ass we kicked?

You all know that France saved our ass during the Revolutionary War dont'cha peeps?

damn I love their red wine....

rotflmao.. maybe he should have taught her how to properly hold a firearm INSTEAD of having to make an apologist reply that only makes him look more ignorant.