normiss

Stoopid Government holidays!

I sprang my happy little ass up out of bed at 7AM and drove 20miles to campus only to remember that today is a school holiday and I could have slept in!>:(

Then I saw an ex bf on the road and not so nicely cut him off in traffic so that balanced it out for a little bit.:D

Then I go to buy an new battery for my camera for my photography class and find out its $16! :| Then picked up 4 rolls of film only to find out I picked up 3 rolls of the wrong film b/c someone didnt put them back in the right place and I didnt check them before I bought them (totally my fault)...but it still sucks.So I go back to get an exchange only to find out that they dont have any more of the film I needed and customer service wont be opening for another hour to get a refund on account of it being a holiday.:S

dammit I'm going back to bed!!:P

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

well duh...
I hope you're working your rumpus off too!:P

funny...when this day was first made a holiday I was in the Navy...we had to put in a request to get the day off...and they didn't approve it for us white folk.
:S
we were just trying to be respectful!

we had to put in a request to get the day off...and they didn't approve it for us white folk.

Well, that's a little ironic. :|

Yes, I'm working my rumpus off too. Mondays in a construction office are never good!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm not working today. Then again, I wouldn't be working today anyways, its how my shift work schedule fell for days off. I still get the day off, though, but its a "holiday" that I can take off on a day of my choosing sometime before June.:)

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Then picked up 4 rolls of film only to find out I picked up 3 rolls of the wrong film b/c someone didnt put them back in the right place and I didnt check them before I bought them (totally my fault)...but it still sucks.So I go back to get an exchange only to find out that they dont have any more of the film I needed and customer service wont be opening for another hour to get a refund on account of it being a holiday.:S

What is "film"?[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

how and why the fuck did this go to SC?????

geez....I was simply bitching about having to work today and now it's a political thing?!?!?!?

thought police +1

I'm guessing because there was a joke in the thread.[:/]
My photos

My Videos

how and why the fuck did this go to SC?????

geez....I was simply bitching about having to work today and now it's a political thing?!?!?!?

thought police +1

BECAUSE i am about to make it a racist and political commentary.....

SWEEEET buys Her first car last Tuesday with money that She saved as a nine year old paper girl (black and white);).... We get up earlier to beat the crowd at the DMV to do a title change and order Her plates... Our DMV here in Illinois is closed on Mondays because they open on Saturdays for 4 hours to be there for the peeps that cant get there during the week.... SATURDAY we get ther buy 9am and the parking lot at the DMV is EMPTY! Notta zip no one home at work! I drive uP to the main door and see a "hand written" sign (that probably cost me 2hrs of state o/t pay) that says Sorry but we are closed for the MLK HOLIDAY see you SUCKERS on tuesday.... Well it didnt really have the word suckers in there.... But ya get my drift???

So I leave there to go mail some bills, and see the USPO prkg lot busy like any other weekday.. I walk inside and there are FEDERAL peeps behind the counter (dont be fooled they are FEDERAL employees, the USPO is not a "private entity" as they would have us to believe for the past century) three FEDs carrying on a funny dialog 15' away from a line of about ten peeps that don't have time to listen to their pussy whipped all american lives...

As my day went on and on, i just kept shakin my head as to how F&%KED our RULES in our country are so absurd...

Dont even come to me and ask, muchless take my cash for ANY reaprations for my ancestors past MISTAKES....B/C I will go off...

Dr. King, i believe was in the right place at the right time in our nations history with the exception of His assination.... But the majority of His peeps, have really helped to SCREW up their cause!

And my SATURDAY the 19th of January 2008.....

actually there isnt any racist remark in here! COOL i kept my wits about myself!!!B|

DONE........