Flacid_Monk

Hatton v Mayweather

Ok fight fans, time for that arrogant piece of shit "pretty boy" Mayweather to get dropped big time by Ricky Hatton, it's going to be a mash up of biblical proportions B|

Mayweather seems to be a typical yank, all flash and "look at me" and likes to think showing bad taste bling somehow makes you look cool :D what a prize penis he is :D

He's going to find out what it's like to get beated up by a boy from Manchester, big time beaten up....even his fucked up father won't be able to recognise him after Ricky's finished with him

anybody else going to be watching this?

Ok fight fans, time for that arrogant piece of shit "pretty boy" Mayweather to get dropped big time by Ricky Hatton, it's going to be a mash up of biblical proportions B|

Mayweather seems to be a typical yank, all flash and "look at me" and likes to think showing bad taste bling somehow makes you look cool :D what a prize penis he is :D

He's going to find out what it's like to get beated up by a boy from Manchester, big time beaten up....even his fucked up father won't be able to recognise him after Ricky's finished with him

anybody else going to be watching this?

I hope you're right, but to be honest I think Mayweather is going to be too much for Hatton.
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

Mayweather's hands are knackered, he's at the end of his career and Ricky knows it. Ricky would have beat him even if they had met 5 years ago

Mayweather had a very large wake up call at the weigh in, 9 thousand Hatton fans all singing Hatton's name, almost brought a tear to my eye B|

The Brits have invaded Las Vegas (cool place, been there twice and i'm returning in Feb to get married there :P) how awsome is it when we follow our sporting hero's eh? you don't get 10's of thousand of yanks following their heros... mind you, with only a tiny portion of them even having the brains to get themselves a passport, are you supprised :D

"follow our sporting heros? hell no !!! i'm just gonna sit here on ma porch and smoke me some crack bubba"

Maybe you're right. I haven't been following the game as close as I used to. I have learned never to assume anything in this sport. I just find that whenever I dislike a fighter as much as mayweather he ends up being unbeatable. It's a curse.
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

Screw Mayweather...
A HAPPIER Aunt you will not find tonight! I just got a call from my brother from Vegas:

Middleweight Danny Jacobs (1-0, 1KO) made his pro debut on the undercard to Floyd Mayweather Jr.-Ricky Hatton at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. He stopped Jose Hurtado (1-5-1, 1KOs) in less than 30-seconds to rack up his first pro win. Jacobs, one of the best amateurs to come out of New York....
Short blurb

And it was twenty-SEVEN seconds..thank you very much! We're very happy over here!~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

suck what? i dont understand your yank drawl

thank fuck your boy isn't in the armed forces... he'd have rolled over and died just like the rest of you sad cunts do ....vietnam anybody? bay of pigs?

at least you can cheer for something, because you're a fucking joke at war

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Can you say "sore loooooooooooooooser" who ever the hell you are:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

suck what? i dont understand your yank drawl

thank fuck your boy isn't in the armed forces... he'd have rolled over and died just like the rest of you sad cunts do ....vietnam anybody? bay of pigs?

at least you can cheer for something, because you're a fucking joke at war

Two names..Tony Blair and Prince Whatever. A quitter and a dodge.

We're talking about a one on ONE fight..and your boy lost. Get over it. Whats with the name calling??

Its over. Trao-la-la-boom-de-yaaaaaaaaay...MY boy won..in 27 seconds..

...so hang in the pubs for a while..enlist YOUR boy in a war and have a good time!...taaaaaaaaaaa!~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

Dear Monk:

YOUR BOY LOST! SUCK IT!

Signed,

The USA.

LMAO:D:D Hatton? Fucking northern loudmouth.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Why you people even respond to this obvious serial troll is beyond me. What's this, his second screen name sicne he was last banned? his third?

I'm rubbish at matching up usernames - which ones was he?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Why you people even respond to this obvious serial troll is beyond me. What's this, his second screen name sicne he was last banned? his third?

I didn't know. It appeared to be a simple thread on a boxing match so I offered my two cents. I did not know it was going to get so ugly

Unfortunately the losers who flew in for the bout made it ugly straight from the source.

Did I miss something?

They boo'd and whistled the US anthem.

Unfortunate that they chose to conduct themselves like that. Such behaviour has not been entirely uncomon amongst british sports fans. Recall Hagler winning the title from Minter? An already racially charged fight and after the ref stopped the fight (minter was hurt) the fans rioted and pelted Hagler with garbage and bottles so the cops had to get him out of the ring. I suspect he is the only champion in history to be awarded the title in the dressing room after the fact. You probably recall this one quite well but I have provided a link just in case.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z184W81eVo0

Such behaviour has not been entirely uncomon amongst british sports fans.

It is unfortunate that all British sports fans are tainted by the actions of followers of one or two sports. Aside from our football hooigans (idots) (and apparently now our boxing followers as well) british fans of pretty much every other major sport we prticipate in are renowned for being the best in the world.

It's a personal sporting match not an international political statement - Some perspective is needed here 4.F.S.

NO!!!!! This is war you god-damned deep fried mars bar eating brit bastards!!!!!:P

As for the rest of you....."Your with us....or your with the british"!!!

It is unfortunate that all British sports fans are tainted by the actions of followers of one or two sports. Aside from our football hooigans (idots) (and apparently now our boxing followers as well) british fans of pretty much every other major sport we prticipate in are renowned for being the best in the world.

But....generalizing is so much easier and more gratifying than actually taking the time to put things in perspective.

"Other than that, Mrs. Kennedy, how would you rate your trip to Dallas?"

My wife is hotter than your wife.

"Other than that, Mrs. Kennedy, how would you rate your trip to Dallas?"

:P

Seriously though, English Rugby or Cricket fans in particular tend to be the heart and soul of any major tournament.

It's only English football fans who tend to be the heart of every riot.B|

Yes, cricket fans were polite. Too polite. I managed to read a whole novel at a cricket match when I was in old Blighty.

And rugby fans, well, compared to rugby players, just about anyone will be sedate.

Then again, as a Raider fan, I'll take on ANY British Soccer Hooligan. >:( I'll just assume that they are Charger fans based on the teeth.

My wife is hotter than your wife.