skydiver88

whats the worst...

break up any one has had
or the worst "getting totally fucked"

I *could* tell you about getting totally fucked, but that would demonstrate bad boundaries on my part.

Sometimes it happens.

Chin up! :)

Peace~
linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

break up any one has had

The break up of the Space Shuttles was spectacular.
Geophysically, Pangea was the biggest terrestrial break up.

For your latter category, Chernobyl or Bhopal, perhaps.
Historical military defeats might also qualify.
For Native Americans, the arrival of Europeans might be a candidate.

Interpersonal relationships seem more appropriate for Bonfire, im-ever-ho.

VR/Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying

break up any one has had

Laurana Bobbit comes to mind....Lil' chop chop:S

Ouch.....:o

How about Henry the 8th?

Was he the one Oliver Cromwell had dispatched?
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

>what did the Romans ever do for us?

Yeah, and those freeloading arabs. Name 3 good arabic things that we use today. Heck, name 2 or even 1!

On the other hand . . . I don't think I'd be able to name zero.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Yeah, and those freeloading arabs. Name 3 good arabic things that we use today. Heck, name 2 or even 1!

There was this one particular Arab that did something for me....but this is probably not the right forum. But Muslims don't go down....er...so I've heard...lol :$

:)
linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Pita bread! B|

Hey Jimbo. I think Pita Bread is Greek.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Our ARABIC numeral system, including the number for zero. And, uh belly dancing, and uh - oh yeah - it the Arabs who brought about the revival of "Baywatch" ! The show had been a single season failure until Arab men got hooked on the reruns. Or so I've heard.

But the numerals are the honest to God truth....

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Pita bread! B|

Similar to other double-layered flat or pocket breads, pita is traditional in many Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisines. It is prevalent from North Africa through the Levant and the Arabian Peninsula to India and Afghanistan, coinciding with the spread of the Hellenistic world.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pita

What did I tell ya 'bout 'thinking'! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Pita bread! B|

Similar to other double-layered flat or pocket breads, pita is traditional in many Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisines. It is prevalent from North Africa through the Levant and the Arabian Peninsula to India and Afghanistan, coinciding with the spread of the Hellenistic world.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pita

What did I tell ya 'bout 'thinking'! ;)

The original pitta is cooked flat without any rising. This type, known as the Greek pita, is the most well known and universal type;

Yeah......ok my friend.....but when you quote, paste the entire quote. :)

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

(AP) May 7, 2007

A massive exploding faraway star, the brightest supernova astronomers have ever seen, has scientists wondering whether a similar celestial fireworks show may light up the sky much closer to Earth sometime soon.

The discovery, announced Monday by NASA, drew oohs and aahs for months from the handful of astronomers who peered through telescopes to see the fuzzy remnants of the spectacular explosion after it was first spotted last fall.

Using a variety of Earth and space telescopes, astronomers found a giant exploding star that they figure has shined about five times brighter than any of the hundreds of supernovae ever seen before, said discovery team leader Nathan Smith of the University of California at Berkeley. The discovery was first made last September by a graduate student in Texas.

"This one is way above anything else," Smith told The Associated Press. "It's really astonishing."

Smith said the star, SN2006gy, "is a special kind of supernova that has never been seen before." He called the star "freakily massive" — 150 times the mass of the sun.

Observations from the Chandra X-ray telescope helped show that it didn't become a black hole like other supernovae and skipped a stage of star death.

Unlike other exploding stars, which peak at brightness for a couple of weeks at most, this supernova peaked for 70 days, according to NASA. And it has been shining at levels brighter than other supernovae for several months, Smith said.

And even at 240 million light years away, this star in a distant galaxy does suggest that a similar and relatively nearby star — one 44 quadrillion miles away — might blow in similar fashion any day now or 50,000 years from now, Smith said. It wouldn't threaten Earth, but it would be so bright that people could read by it at night, said University of California at Berkeley astronomer David Pooley. However, it would only be visible to people in the Southern Hemisphere, he said.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.