pop

Don't f&*# with me!

Attachments: m4.jpg (36.1 KB)

Details: Caliber? Barrel length? Twist rate?

I dont know all data on it...but I can fire the hell out of it. It's not mine. It's my roommates.
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

I thought you said there's no reason for people to have guns?

One should always have a gun. If nothing else, to shoot at the framed "Oakley" on the wall...!:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

There isnt. I've never owned one in my life. And while I cant predict the future, I dont think I ever will. I love shooting them, but I dont have to own one to do that.

One should always have a gun. If nothing else, to shoot at the framed "Oakley" on the wall...!:|

Touche Frenchy :) Ive been meaning to put a new poster in that frame for months....as you can see I havent gotten around to that :)

There isnt. I've never owned one in my life. And while I cant predict the future, I dont think I ever will. I love shooting them, but I dont have to own one to do that.

In order for you to shoot one, somebody has to own it. If you disallow others gun ownership rights, then you're not going to have one to borrow when you want to go shooting.

Hypocrite.

In order for you to shoot one, somebody has to own it. If you disallow others gun ownership rights, then you're not going to have one to borrow when you want to go shooting.

Hypocrite.

F$%^ off calling me a hypocrite, gun loving insecure asshole. I have stated before that only business like "gun museums" and "shooting ranges" should be able to own guns, since that's how they make a living.

Is the owner of the M4 a member of the military or civilian law enforcement?

PS: I would love to shoot an M4A1SD ... :)

Yes, it belongs to my roommate, who spend over a year in Iraq defending us.

Yes, it belongs to my roommate, who spend over a year in Iraq defending us.

But you don't think that he should be allowed to own it...

no, no, no - that's not the liberal position

they think that they can own guns, and their friends and employees can own guns. And anyone they feel sorry for, or guilty about, for that matter....

they just don't want anyone they don't personally know to own guns - it's ok in their personal circle. And Hollywood.

I hope that clears it up.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

F$%^ off calling me a hypocrite, gun loving insecure asshole. I have stated before that only business like "gun museums" and "shooting ranges" should be able to own guns, since that's how they make a living.

My oh my, such language! For someone with access to guns, you sure have quite a temper.

Gun ranges are owned and run by people, just like you and me. Those are people whom you would deny gun ownership rights. Therefore, if you had your way, you would be unable to rent firearms to shoot.

What's to keep a murderer from renting a firearm at a gun range, and walking off with it to go do his dirty deed?

On the other hand, if you believe that people who own gun ranges deserve some kind of special "privilege" to own guns, then why shouldn't other responsible people deserve those same privileges?