chuteless

a slight change in prophecies

If you have to ask, you would not understand the answer.

I think the desire is egotistical, greedy, selfish, ... (Not to mention I think the answer shows doubt.)

Please forgive my skydiver sarcasm. It is difficult for me to maintain a serious focus when my imagination indicates that I am attempting to communicate with a cartoon character.

If the rapture is true and, I believe it is, to be translated straight to heaven in my physical body would be the ultimate rush.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

If you have to ask, you would not understand the answer.

I think the desire is egotistical, greedy, selfish, ... (Not to mention I think the answer shows doubt.)

If the rapture is true and, I believe it is, to be translated straight to heaven in my physical body would be the ultimate rush.

Just as I thought: egotistical, greedy, selfish, ...
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

for the record, I don't believe in the Rapture, but what is so greedy & selfish about what he said?

OTHER than the results to the non-Christian world, you mean? 'Cuz that whole "Armageddon" thing sounds like a real bummer.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

'Cuz that whole "Armageddon" thing sounds like a real bummer.

"Apocalypse? We've all been there,
It's do or die, why should we care?"

Life in the Foodchain.

Cut the cake
Pass your plate
Hope it goes around
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

It is difficult for me to maintain a serious focus when my imagination indicates that I am attempting to communicate with a cartoon character.

You got a problem with cartoon characters?!B|
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

There is only one true religion to follow.............

http://www.venganza.org/

Thanks for putting the link there.
I hadn't been to the FSM site for a while. Was impressed to see how far they've come along with the Kiva project.
([Nightingale] posted about Kiva a couple years ago.)

Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying

There is only one true religion to follow.............

http://www.venganza.org/

I gotta admit, that's pretty phar out dude.:S:D

Kinda reminds me to the Neo American Church and their Boo Hoo Bible.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Most all agree, the next major prophetic event will be the "rapture"

I reckon the 1.2 billion Muslims on this planet would not agree.

But there all wrong aren't they :S:S
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+

Oh, they are way left of wrong.

Oh, they are way left of wrong.

There are approximately 2850 proposed gods and they all have equal evidence to support their claim of being the correct god. Assuming only one (or none) of them can actually be the "correct" god, you stand at best a 1/2850 chance of believing in the right one. If the real god is a jealous god who doesn't like people worshipping the wrong god and will smite you for it, that means there is a 2849/2850 chance that you are going to be smote.

There are approximately 2850 proposed gods and they all have equal evidence to support their claim of being the correct god. Assuming only one (or none) of them can actually be the "correct" god, you stand at best a 1/2850 chance of believing in the right one. If the real god is a jealous god who doesn't like people worshipping the wrong god and will smite you for it, that means there is a 2849/2850 chance that you are going to be smote.

If it were merely an intellectual choice you would have a very good point. However, I have experiential evidence that indicate I am on the correct path. No worries.

If it were merely an intellectual choice you would have a very good point. However, I have experiential evidence that indicate I am on the correct path. No worries.

And I (and the other 5 billion non-christians on the planet) have experiential "evidence" that indicates you're not.

And I (and the other 5 billion non-christians on the planet) have experiential "evidence" that indicates you're not.

I'm OK with that. No worries.

My belief system supports 3 Gods...
Bacchus, Jack Daniels and Bill Booth.

And the gods looked down upon the blasphemous worshiper in disfavor. For they found him consorting with Javelin.

Is it possible to convey this to us?
Take care,
space

I have tried on several occasions. However, I will assume you are asking in honesty. In Mar 81 the Holy Spirit guided me to the foot of the cross, I surrendered and experienced the forgiveness of sin. In Apr 83 I asked for and received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. Shortly thereafter I heard the audible voice of the Lord and was instantly delivered from the desire for nicotine and mood altering chemicals.

Acts 13:38 (New King James Version)
38 Therefore let it be known to you, brethren, that through this Man is preached to you the forgiveness of sins;

Luke 11:13
If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!”

1 Corinthians 6:19
19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?

Speak for yourself, dude.

I've got no evidence of any kind on any of those belief systems (christian or otherwise).

For all I know, Ron's belief system is exactly correct.

But without any evidence, I'm going with my own (atheistic) one.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Is it possible to convey this to us?
Take care,
space

I have tried on several occasions. However, I will assume you are asking in honesty. In Mar 81 the Holy Spirit guided me to the foot of the cross, I surrendered and experienced the forgiveness of sin. In Apr 83 I asked for and received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. Shortly thereafter I heard the audible voice of the Lord and was instantly delivered from the desire for nicotine and mood altering chemicals.

Acts 13:38 (New King James Version)
38 Therefore let it be known to you, brethren, that through this Man is preached to you the forgiveness of sins;

Luke 11:13
If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!”

1 Corinthians 6:19
19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?

i also hear voices when i'm high.. :|

:D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Anyone that truly believes they have "experiential evidence" of a god is delusional.

Why do we give people that hold religious delusions a pass when all other delusional individuals are referred the mental health system?
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."