chuteless

a slight change in prophecies

I'm planning a big party for Dec 21, 2012.

You need to be more specific than that for it to have REAL meaning.

12212012 is so blase.

But if you begin the party at 21:02, then you get . . .

Now THAT means something!:S
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Does everything have their shit packed? Less than 2 months to go!!:S

Maybe the prophet can give us the coordinates of a safe place.

ROAD TRIP!

Yes.. Of course... Please confirm your bank account number and transit codes, and I will make sure your earthly possessions get the protection they also deserve...
Remster

Per the Mayans, it's the end of the world (err, calendar), so it can't be locked down to a single moment late in the day. This requires a full day of drinking.

Bill has revised his dates again. (Big Suprise there...)
Before I just thought he was just another delusional religious nutjob. Now I'm beginning to feel sorry for him...

It has been a long and arduous task to understand the prophecies, but here is the update for you.

The prophecies of Daniel ( 9;24 to 27) were made in accordance with the times that were based on the Hebrew calendar, because Daniel was using that system of dating when he made the prophecies in about 537 B.C. to 534 B.C.

It said 70 weeks ( of years) are determined upon your people, and list several things that will come to pass, including the anointing of the Most Holy Jesus Cjhrist.

However, Daniel also states that certain things will take place at the 62nd year and the 69th year.

62 years according to the Hebrew calendar is 22320 days, and having counted the days from when the 70 years begins ( May 15th 1948) when Israel became a nation, the 62nd year would begin on June 24th 2009.

Obviously nothing took place on that date, so although Daniel made his prophecy in the time of the use of the Hebrew calendar with 360 days per year, the 62nd year beginning at May 15 2009, is in the time of the Gregorian calendar.

Therefore, if we count the 62nd year from May 15 1948, using the Gregorian calendar of 365.25 days, it brings the beginning of the 62nd year to exactly May 15th 2010, a total of 226455 days. ( May 15th 1948 to May 15th 2010 )

Daniel Chapter 8:8, 22 and 11:3 and 4 also tells of the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, and declares that once the US President " stands up" and declares his nation to be strong, that his nation will be divided between four other nations.

These nations are those same nations that once owned the land of the USA, those being Russia ( owned Alaska), England ( owned the east coast to the Mississippi River) , France owned the center of the lands, ( known as the Louisiana Purchase of 1803), and China, ( who occupied much of the west coast of the USA before Columbus ever set sail in1492.

In order for these nations to once again own those lands, the government of the USA would have to be taken out, and this will be done by Al Qaeda, through the use of Nuclear weapons, namely the cities of New York ( the financial center) and Washington, the Administration center.

It is interesting to note that the Atomic bombs were developed under the name of the " Manhattan Project, and that is one of the targets for Al Qaeda ( Manhattan Island , AKA New York City). The authority was given to drop those bombs on Japan in Washington by Harry Truman, the second target of Al Qaeda.

The USA dropped two bombs, and that is what they shall get in return, ( What goes around, comes around)....Payback time in spades.

There would be No President, No Vice President, No Senate, No Congress, No pentagon, No CIA, No FBI, and no anything else, including the population that exists there now, about 30 to 50 million people.

Now, in order to see the original setup of these nations, look at Daniel Chapter 7, starting at verse 2.and going to verse 7.

Four great nations came up out of the sea ( of humanity....NOT the ocean) " READ ON".

The first was like a LION ( ENGLAND) and it had eagle's wings. The USA is the eagle, which grew out of the back of harsh British rule in 1776), and Daniel beheld the eagle's wings until they were plucked.

If an eagle's wings are plucked, it can no longer defend itself or attack, ( the future of the USA).

The 2nd beast was like a BEAR ( RUSSIA ) who owned Alaska until 1876, when they sold it to the US Government.

The 3rd was likened to a LEOPARD ( FRANCE), who is always willing to change its spots to take the side of whoever is in charge, like the Nazis.

There is much more to each of these metaphorical descriptions, but it would take far too long to explain in an email.

The final beast ( 4th ), is , although unnamed here, the Dragon ( CHINA) who interestingly enough holds the mortgage on the USA in these end times. The Chinese are the original first nations people who emigrated to North America across the Bering Strait and into Alaska, and then south to all of North America.

The four beasts, are confirmesd as four nations in Daniel 7:17.

The Dragon is also reaffirmed later.

Daniel had to use metaphors, because these nations did not exist by their current names, in the times in which Daniel wrote ( 534 B.C.)

Now if you read the 17th Chapter of Revelation, you will see beginning in verse 12, that these 10 kings, which are not really kings, but receive power "as kings" for one hour ( a short period of time", and they hate the whore, and will utterly burn her with fire.( SEE Revelation 18:8)

Chapter 18, gives a good description of the demise of New York City , which will obviously include the United Nations. It describes it as a port city that has been totally devastated in one hour, see verses 2, 8, 17, 19,

Now if we examine the book of Ezekiel ( who prophesied the holocaust vividly) we can see that in Chapters 38 and 39, he foretells that God is against Gog and Magog, the ancient names for Russia.

He tells us that Gog, Persia ( Iran), Libya, and ethiopia will come into Israel from the north, and attack the unwalled cities. The reference to " GOMER and all his bands, is another ancient reference to Turkey, Syria, and others who will also attack Israel.

As you know, the USA has always been a staunch defender of Israel. I am sure you do not know why, but it would take too long to explain it here.

Now where do you think the USA would be at the time of Gog attacking Israel. If the USA existed at that time, they would immediately rush to defend Israel, but the fact is, the USA will be taken over by those four other nations before Gog and his allies attack Israel ; those four being England, who would once again govern the east coast, FRANCE, who would once again govern the area we identify as the Loiuisiana Purchase of 1803, and RUSSIA, ( GOG and MAGOG ) who would once again take over Sarah Palin's office and govern Alaska, and no doubt would immediately drill the entire state for oil , and CHINA who would take over Hawaii and the western part of the USA as we now know it. " Goodbye Sarah"!!!!!

A few years ago, a journalist, Robert Fisk, interviewed Osama Bin Laden, and was told that Bin Laden and Al Qaeda's goal was to make the USA a shadow of its former self, such as it was before 1776.

I am confident he will get his wish.

There is much much more to these prophecies, but I hope this will suffice for now.

I told DZ.com that the antichrist is Kim Jong Il of North Korea. That holds true,and this will soon be brought forth to the world.

The BEAST of the end times, is a compliation of 7 nations, and I will here name 6 of them:

China , who will direct and give power and authority to the others ( See Revelation 13:2)

Revelation 13:3, names another of the beast members, Japan, who was wounded by the (atomic) sword and did live, and all the world wondered after this beast who thrived.

____The Beast of the end times_________

CHINA

JAPAN

NORTH ( and South) KOREA

FRANCE

ENGLAND

RUSSIA

and 1 other, who I will not name at this point.

The churches are misleading the people and tell them things that are to soften the blow that will come. Read Habakkuk 2:3, and believe it.

Stay in touch if you wish.

kindest regards to all on DZ.com

Bill Cole

PS: PLease do not think I hate the USA. I like the people, but the government has drawn them into being the most hated " nation " in the world.

"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

Yowza! Somebody needs to get back on their meds. This is some serious delusional paranoid shit.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Deu 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Slight ...
s light
sli ght
slig ht
sligh t

the space between ... sigh

taint nuttin knew undy the son her lately hearabouts
A Peace Prize within minutes of Bombing the Moon. Coincidence? "Beware the Military Industrial Complex." You GO Ike!

Funnily enough old Bill had some pretty harsh things to say about false prophets too. You'd think he'd have had the good grace to stone himself to death by now, having time and again proven himself to be one.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I imagine there is a room in his house full of news clippings covered in circles and lines leading to bible passages and incoherent phrases. Something like Russell Crowes' character in "A Beautiful Mind".
I know its irresponsible to make fun of people who are sick but I just can't help myself. At least he will have plenty of time to repeat "I told you so" while we're basking in the warmth of hell together.

12212012 is so blase.

A computer-geek friend of mine wants to get married on 101010.
His fiancé is less enthusiastic about the idea.

/Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying

Where are you finding Bill's updated posts? I am only able to locate the original for this thread.

I am not an eschatologist but I read articles on the subject because I believe the countdown clock began ticking in 1948. People always get into trouble when they predict "the day." The Bible clearly states that the big event will come as a "thief in the night" when no one is expecting it. Bill's findings tie in with what other investigators are saying. He is definitely in the ball park.

Most all agree, the next major prophetic event will be the "rapture" of the believers and followers of Christ. There is major in-house discussion on that subject because it is a term whose beginning was in the 19th century. I hope it is in my lifetime.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Daniel Chapter 8:8, 22 and 11:3 and 4 also tells of the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, and declares that once the US President " stands up" and declares his nation to be strong, that his nation will be divided between four other nations.

Well, I decided to look into this a bit more as I was intrigued to see if the US President and war in Iraq and Afghanistan was in fact mentioned in the Bible. I should point out that I did this with just a little bit of cynicism :D

Daniel 8:8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.

11:2 Now will I show you the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and when he has grown strong through his riches, he shall stir up all against the realm of Greece.

11:3 A mighty king shall stand up, who shall rule with great dominion, and do according to his will.

11:4 When he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be divided toward the four winds of the sky, but not to his posterity, nor according to his dominion with which he ruled; for his kingdom shall be plucked up, even for others besides these.

I see now, it all makes sense! Obama is one of 4 Kings, of Persia!!?? Really though, if anyone ever wants to have any credibility when saying that Obama will destroy America, please do not source text about "waxed he goats" with broken horns. It really won't do anything to support your argument. It will, however, be very entertaining.

I just find it really sad that people waste their lives with this non-sensical, fear mongering, delusional bile. If people want to believe this absurd shit then I have no problem with that, just keep it to yourself.

Bring on the he goats!! :D

------------------------------------------------------
May Contain Nut traces......

More signs of the times for those who are watching.

[07.19.2009]
NETANYAHU TELLS OBAMA ALL OF JERUSALEM IS OPEN TO JEWS
President Obama's campaign to take control of Jerusalem from the State of Israel intensified over the weekend.

Michael Oren, Israel's Ambassador to the United States was summoned by the Obama administration and told that Israel must stop building in Jerusalem Jewish homes in what is wrongfully called East Jerusalem. The administration disturbed the Jewish Sabbath to deliver this order because the lame duck President of the Palestinian Authority had asked them to stop Jewish people from moving into parts of Jerusalem.

http://www.onejerusalem.org/2009/07/netanyahu-tells-obama-all-of-j.php
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Now, to be fair, only King James was really into waxing he-goats. *snicker* There are quite a few other translations and revisions that decided to eliminate such beastly references.

http://bible.cc/daniel/8-8.htm

New International Version (©1984)
The goat became very great, but at the height of his power his large horn was broken off, and in its place four prominent horns grew up toward the four winds of heaven.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
Then the male goat magnified himself exceedingly. But as soon as he was mighty, the large horn was broken; and in its place there came up four conspicuous horns toward the four winds of heaven.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
The male goat became very important. But when the goat became powerful, his large horn broke off. In its place grew four horns. They corresponded to the four winds of heaven.

King James Bible
Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.

American King James Version
Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.

American Standard Version
And the he-goat magnified himself exceedingly: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and instead of it there came up four notable horns toward the four winds of heaven.

Bible in Basic English
And the he-goat became very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken, and in its place came up four other horns turned to the four winds of heaven.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And the he goat became exceeding great: and when he was grown, the great horn was broken, and there came up four horns under it towards the four winds of heaven.

Darby Bible Translation
And the he-goat became exceeding great; but when he was become strong, the great horn was broken; and in its stead came up four notable ones toward the four winds of the heavens.

English Revised Version
And the he-goat magnified himself exceedingly: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and instead of it there came up four notable horns toward the four winds of heaven.

Webster's Bible Translation
Therefore the he-goat became very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and in its stead came up four notable ones towards the four winds of heaven.

World English Bible
The male goat magnified himself exceedingly: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and instead of it there came up four notable [horns] toward the four winds of the sky.

Young's Literal Translation
'And the young he-goat hath exerted itself very much, and when it is strong, broken hath been the great horn; and come up doth a vision of four in its place, at the four winds of the heavens.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

12212012 is so blase.

/Marg

Why not? It is a Sunday? 111111 is a Friday, not nearly so good. Could be a good date to file divorce papers though. Has a nice sense of finality.

But again, for those who mistake the 2012 apocalypse as a driven by symmetry, it is not. It's the Mayan equivalent to the geek 2038 problem, or the idiot's y2k problem.

I can't hardly believe this thread is still going on . . . and on and on.

If a person makes a prophesy about the end of the world and then has to come back and "change" it, then they really had no clue about the original "prophesy" and have lost all credibility in making a new one.

Why do you think it is that so many Doomsday cult leaders try to get their followers to commit mass suicide when their "prophesies" don't come true? It's because they realize the game is over.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Why not?

Perhaps ironically, health care.

She wants to get married sooner. They've both got good health care, but she's quitting her job to move where he's stationed. The options in her field are limited there.

/Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying

Perhaps ironically, health care.

She wants to get married sooner. They've both got good health care, but she's quitting her job to move where he's stationed. The options in her field are limited there.

/Marg

well, September 9th is still 6 weeks away!

Or do the civil ceremony at City Hall (or Las Vegas) now, lie to every one, and have the big show next year.

I hope it is in my lifetime.

Why?

If you have to ask, you would not understand the answer.

I think the desire is egotistical, greedy, selfish, ... (Not to mention I think the answer shows doubt.)
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

Now, to be fair, only King James was really into waxing he-goats. *snicker* There are quite a few other translations and revisions that decided to eliminate such beastly references.

[King James Bible

American King James Version

This is a waxed goat jacket. It's pretty ugly. I don't think it's going to come into fashion any time soon.

Maybe that's why the date keeps getting pushed back.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------