chuteless

a slight change in prophecies

Sad thing is we are due for a massive stellar strike. It seems to happen about every 50 million or so.[:/]

I don't think 'due' has any real meaning in these matters. If you toss 10 heads are you 'due' a tail?

coin flipping is a random event. Comet strikes are not.

two not quite similar situations.
The probability of you running out of gas increases with every mile you have gone from the gas station.

The probability of earthquakes increases until plate tension is released.

So what is the astronomical equivalent of tectonic plate strain energy or running out of gas? Do comets run out of gas?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Some time ago, I interpreted some biblical prophecies that spoke clearly of the end of the USA, ( NOT the end of the world as some thought), and I mentioned it would take place before the end of Bush's 2nd term.

Well, a continuance of research causes me to believe it will not be before the end of Bush's 2nd term, but shortly after his successor is elected to the President's
office, ......sometime before September of 2009.

This will be the 62nd WEEK ( of years) of Daniel's prophecy, and either shortly before or shortly after New York City and Washington are wiped off the map, a very large asteroid will hit in mid Atlantic, causing enormous problems to the east coast of North America and the west coast of Europe.

I just thought I would bring everyone interested up to date.

Nevertheless, you won't have to wait too long....it IS going to take place.....just a few extra months to enjoy yourselves while you can.....maybe a few extra jumps !

Bill Cole

Of course you understand that I am on my guard with you right? God will do what he wants, and I fear his power and pray for mercy, but I fear more leading others astray and being used as the one who decieves witout knowing it. That is why I follow Jesus and speak the truth in humility. If this happens then so be it, if you are a prophetic voice, then so be it. But if for some reason you missed something in the "interpretation" and it doesnt happen, what do you think will happen to those who heard this? It just seems like it is a very dangerous thing you are doing. I would only say what God plainly told me to say and predict that way, I dont think I would rely on my interpretations and predict based on them. Warning and Predicting are two different things.

Jesus told us that there will be many false prophets who will appear and decieve many. I know that the world is going to get so bad and that because of that the love of most will grow cold, and the anti christ will reveal himself, and we (Christians) will be handed over and put to death, and many will follow the new religion of the anti christ with a seal of the mark of the beast 666. And I dont doubt the asteroid prediction, However...

What am I to believe? Someone predicts something in the name of God (Daniels prophecy is God) and if it doesnt happen, he is a false prophet? By the way the bibles prophecies are "predicted", and this has happened several times (false predictions) man, not God, has decieved many and led them to either leave the faith or ignore it altogether. Fear God, repent, embrace Jesus and love one another, and whether the end comes in our time or not, you will be with Jesus in eternity. Jesus said, Do not worry, dont let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid...such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
"We didn't start the fire"

This is exactly the problem. What happens when people make "end times" predictions in the name of Christianity, and then those predictions don't come true?

What happens to other people who previously might have listened to what Christians are saying, but then they hear this stuff from them which turns out to be wrong?
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

two not quite similar situations.
The probability of you running out of gas increases with every mile you have gone from the gas station.

The probability of earthquakes increases until plate tension is released.

I think you're talking shit, Kelp.;)

How does the probability of comet strikes build up? How does the 'build up of comet strike probability' get released when we're hit by one?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Ah shit. Why does it have to be on the east coast? I guess if I look on the bright side, I have more time to complete my ark.

Not sure if you're joking or not. Based on your posts, building an ark in your back yard seems like something you'd do. That, and praying for the rapture. Or most likely both simultaneously.
Coreece: "You sound like some skinheads I know, but your prejudice is with Christians, not niggers..."

What sucks is that before, he had it scheduled for "Before Bush leaves office".

I was going to have a combined party on the evening of January 20, 2009 for the End of Bush's Term and End of the USA.

It would have been nice to get both over with on the same day.

I always thought we did the election thing in November 2008. But now, apparently, Bush's successor won't get elected till around the summer of 2009. It says so right in Bill's post.

but shortly after his successor is elected to the President's

I mean, given how the Democratic nomination is going, that's probably about the time when Hillary will concede, so the timing seems about right for the election to be ratified.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Ah shit. Why does it have to be on the east coast? I guess if I look on the bright side, I have more time to complete my ark.

Not sure if you're joking or not. Based on your posts, building an ark in your back yard seems like something you'd do. That, and praying for the rapture. Or most likely both simultaneously.

"Praying for the rapture"?????

Um, I believe Muenkel is a Catholic.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Sad thing is we are due for a massive stellar strike. It seems to happen about every 50 million or so.[:/]

The thing about using the word "due" in that way is that for many people the interpretation is that it should happen any day. The big impacts do seem to be fairly regular (on the grandest of Earth's scales), but with a plus or minus of about 100% of the average time between strikes. So yeah, could happen next year, could happen 10's of millions of years from now.

Good sources always point this out. A lot of the sensationalist crap that passes for documentary these days usually do not.

How to tell the difference?

If the alternative theory expert comes from an "Institute" or "Center" you've never heard of - - good bet it is crap.

If the expert is wearing a cape, operates from the shadows of a dark room with eerie lighting, has a collection of pewter wizards on their desk - - good bet it is crap.

Use of the phrases "harmonic concordance" and "planetary alignment" in the same sentence - - it is crap.

Use of any film clip more than twice - - it is probably crap. Ever notice that the fake documentary, psuedo-scientific, pretending-to-be-educational stuff uses the same few clips over and over and over; and recap the entire show after every commercial? It's because everything they've got, BS that it is, can be said in about 5 minutes at most.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

The thing about using the word "due" in that way

It's much like being due to flip tails when you've flipped heads a couple times in a row

only completely different

but yet just like that - but differently the same

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

The thing about using the word "due" in that way

It's much like being due to flip tails when you've flipped heads a couple times in a row

only completely different

but yet just like that - but differently the same

You must be practicing for that new reality TV series:

Last Yogi Berra Standing
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You couldn't be more wrong. I was being sarcastic. I apologize for forgetting to use the proper emoticon.

Long live the emoticons!:P

Based on your posts, building an ark in your back yard seems like something you'd do. That, and praying for the rapture.

So...what is your backup plan... WHAT IF all those people just up and dissappear one day...

a big OH SHIT...I am so totally fucked:ph34r:

my big question is: Will we somehow still be able to blame this also on Bush? I mean, he's taken the blame for just about everything else in the last 8 years :P

second thought, if this guy is right, i'm sure he'll be laughing as we all drown in the tidal wave...but then again, if you keep guessing, you're bound to be right sooner or laterB|

Will we somehow still be able to blame this also on Bush? I mean, he's taken the blame for just about everything else in the last 8 years

You do realize that your fucknugget in chief is trying just as hard as he can to bring about the end time prophecies dont you....HE and others of his ilk are trying to jump start Armegeddon.

http://rmf.net/hill1019.html

I'd become accustomed to George W. Bush's use of the word evil until he told the nation this last spring, "The evil one is among us." Anyone with a passing understanding of the evangelical world of Bush' faith knows he was referring to the Antichrist. The implications of this are grave beyond telling and yet scarcely ever noted in the public discourse. On the eve of a misguided war the Commander in Chief of the most powerful military force in human history has located American foreign policy within a Biblical narrative that leads inexorably towards the plains of Megiddo, roughly fifty five miles northwest of Jerusalem: the battle of Armageddon. Two essential questions, as impertinent as they are imperative, need to be asked: Mr. President, as a born-again Christian is it not true that you regard this as the end times prophesied in the Bible? In what way does your religious understanding of apocalypse inform American policy in the Mideast?

There are many aspects to the fundamentalist understanding of the end of days not the least being the conversion of the Jews to the true Messiah before the final battle. In Bush' political autobiography (A Charge to Keep) he places himself squarely in the mainstream of evangelical thought. Recounting his pilgrimage to the Holy Land Bush writes of entering into the waters of Galilee in the apparent baptism of "a Jewish friend. " It was then that the hymn came to his mind:

Now the time is approaching By prophets long foretold When all shall dwell together One Shepherd and one fold Now Jew and Gentile meeting From many a distant shore Around an altar kneeling One common Lord adore

I don't know if the president has read Hal Lindsey, but much of what he says shows a similar perspective. Having sold fifteen million copies Lindseys' book The Late Great Planet Earth remains the most influential text shaping fundamentalist thought on apocalyptic matters. Written within the geopolitical fantasies of the Cold War Lindsey writes, " As Armageddon begins with the invasion of Israel by the Arabs and the Russian confederacy, and their consequent swift destruction, the greatest period of Jewish conversion to their true Messiah will begin. " I'd rather not believe that Bush is moving according to Lindseys' game plan but the simple fact is that we don't know. The administration systematic alienation of our Arab allies (soon leaving Israel as our only viable ally in the Mideast) raises disturbing questions.

Who do like in the Bears-Redskins game on Sunday?

For that answer, you need to consult the book of Kings:
-------------------------
2 Kings 2:24
He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.
------------------------------

The Redskins are toast, I'd say.

This is the second damn funny thing I have read tonight and it keeps getting better!!:D:D:D:D:D

This first was Johnny Cash's remark to a judge after his truck started a forrest fire that killed 49 of 53 condors....................Cash's remark was something to the affect of......I don't care about your damn yellow buzzards!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

Some time ago, I interpreted some biblical prophecies that spoke clearly of the end of the USA, ( NOT the end of the world as some thought), and I mentioned it would take place before the end of Bush's 2nd term.

Well, a continuance of research causes me to believe it will not be before the end of Bush's 2nd term, but shortly after his successor is elected to the President's
This will be the 62nd WEEK ( of years) of Daniel's prophecy, and either shortly before or shortly after New York City and Washington are wiped off the map, a very large asteroid will hit in mid Atlantic, causing enormous problems to the east coast of North America and the west coast of Europe.

I just thought I would bring everyone interested up to date.

Nevertheless, you won't have to wait too long....it IS going to take place.....just a few extra months to enjoy yourselves while you can.....maybe a few extra jumps !

Bill Cole

(emphasis mine)

Let's start wrapping things up, people!:S
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

Let's start wrapping things up, people!:S

This aligns with Rhys's prophesy that Obama will tell the people how the 9/11 conspiracy was real. This will happen on September 11th.

So stop worrying about healthy living. Go screw and eat everything you can see.