chuteless

a slight change in prophecies

For all those that predict then end of the world, end of civilization, end of planet and other such disasters you feel humanity might not survive, I ask you to do this:

Please send me all your skydiving gear just prior to the time you predict your particular version of Armagedon. If you truly believe such nonsense, you are probably convinced you will not be needing it.

I'll gladly reimburse double the shipping costs once goods are received.

This ought to really test your faith in your predictions.

Oh, and what the heck, send all your money too.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

For all those that predict then end of the world, end of civilization, end of planet and other such disasters you feel humanity might not survive, I ask you to do this:

Please send me all your skydiving gear just prior to the time you predict your particular version of Armagedon. If you truly believe such nonsense, you are probably convinced you will not be needing it.

If I send you all my money how am I supposed to pay the shipping costs? Will you still reimburse double the shipping costs? If so, should I send you all of that money? ... :P
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

There shall in that time be rumors of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia-work base, that has an attachment. At that time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer, and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight O'clock.

If I send you all my money how am I supposed to pay the shipping costs? Will you still reimburse double the shipping costs? If so, should I send you all of that money? ... :P

OK, lemme think this thru.

I got it.

First, send me all your gear. Include a note with how much money you have and how much it weighs. Round to the nearest dollar and pound. Then, I send you back double the shipping costs on the gear, along with a prepaid envelope for your money. Put all your money in the prepaid envelope and send it to me. Take the shipping costs I reimbursed and buy an 8th grade science book. Any of the natural sciences should be enlightening.;)

Whew! That was tough. Kinda reminded me of one of those riddles where you have to get a sheep, a wolf, and a bale of hay across a river; using a boat that can only haul you and one of them at a time.

It always surprised me how many people didn't know you could make it in one trip by just making the sheep swim. They'll just follow ya know.

Blue skies and great weekends to all.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Would you mind getting this straight once and for all?

Rescheduling my end-of-the-world party continually is tiresome.

No shit. As it stands, Bill has cost me the non-refundable deposits and change penalties for the rentals of the party tent, beer truck, pony ring, donkey show, and the DJ. This is not to mention the fact that the Dominatrix is gonna be pissed I want to reschedule her also....

So the televangelists get another 8 months of fundraising?

Why did Oral Roberts' son really quit?

What sucks is that before, he had it scheduled for "Before Bush leaves office".

I was going to have a combined party on the evening of January 20, 2009 for the End of Bush's Term and End of the USA.

It would have been nice to get both over with on the same day.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Hi Bill,

many moons ago, we had some hotly discussions about "philosophy of life", you remember?

Reading your news today, I am a bit surprised to learn that the end of the US ("as you know it today") will not be caused by any of the potential enemies, such as The Bear (Russia), The Dragon (China) ... etc. as you told me, Bill, you remember?

Such a profane event like an asteroid partially hitting the US (and Europe, partially) is a bit of a surprise to me. Did you filter out that event from your King James bible, Bill?

BTW, I hope you're fine and busy, as usual ;)

Christel

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Hi Bill,

many moons ago, we had some hotly discussions about "philosophy of life", you remember?

Reading your news today, I am a bit surprised to learn that the end of the US ("as you know it today") will not be caused by any of the potential enemies, such as The Bear (Russia), The Dragon (China) ... etc...

What about The Lemur (Madagascar) or The Wallaby (Australia)? Where do they fit in?
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

What about The Lemur (Madagascar) or The Wallaby (Australia)? Where do they fit in?

Do not ask me, I'm not the global planner. :|

BTW: Your link is lowest level, did ya know?
:S

That was the point. Merci, Capitaine Apparent.

Hi Bill,

Reading your news today, I am a bit surprised to learn that the end of the US ("as you know it today") will not be caused by any of the potential enemies, such as The Bear (Russia), The Dragon (China) ... etc...

Dont Forget The Beaver. >:(
Remster

Hi Bill,

Dont Forget The Beaver. >:(
So Canada is in the Bible too?
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

you mean I still need to work for 2 more years. :P

Look at the bright side: Now you can go out and buy that million-dollar mansion you've always wanted on a 2 year balloon mortgage.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Just for fun, here's a PM Clu..er, Chuteless sent me awhile ago.:

Its you who looks for reasons not to believe...because you can't stand the truth.

You and a bunch of other jerks on this site, don't have a clue. You will realize what I said was true when the idiotic country you live in falls. Sooner rather than later.

Your stupid President is just like Hitler....justifying torture and other criminal acts...it is a terrorist regime, and repay is just a short time away.

Bill

This will be the 62nd WEEK ( of years) of Daniel's prophecy, and either shortly before or shortly after New York City and Washington are wiped off the map, a very large asteroid will hit in mid Atlantic

Beamed over from the bug planet of Klendathu, no doubt.