chuteless

a slight change in prophecies

so are you going to get your balls cut off & eat some drugged applesauce?

No thanks; I just can't get enthused about any cult that borrows its name from a bad Michael Cimino movie.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Some time ago, I interpreted some biblical prophecies that spoke clearly of the end of the USA, ( NOT the end of the world as some thought), and I mentioned it would take place before the end of Bush's 2nd term.

Well, a continuance of research causes me to believe it will not be before the end of Bush's 2nd term, but shortly after his successor is elected to the President's
office, ......sometime before September of 2009.

This will be the 62nd WEEK ( of years) of Daniel's prophecy, and either shortly before or shortly after New York City and Washington are wiped off the map, a very large asteroid will hit in mid Atlantic, causing enormous problems to the east coast of North America and the west coast of Europe.

I just thought I would bring everyone interested up to date.

Nevertheless, you won't have to wait too long....it IS going to take place.....just a few extra months to enjoy yourselves while you can.....maybe a few extra jumps !

Bill Cole

You guys are not giving Bill enough credit here when you accuse him of "backpedaling" or whatever.

His previous prediction that the destruction of America would happen before the end of Bush's term.

He said it would probably but not definitely, happen in 2006. That came and went, but The End of Bush's Term is not until jan 20, 2009.

So Bill was still in the clear until then.

Bill Cole has just extended the date until September of that year (2009). Even though he still had MORE than a year to have his previous prophecy fulfilled.

Bill Cole is demonstrating remarkable foresight here. He could even have waited until at least as late as november of 2008 (ie, a YEAR from today) before making his next extension, but no, he had the foresight to do it now.

Let us give Bill Cole credit for his foresight. This is a guy who knows how to arrange things such that if he jumps out of a plane without a parachute, another parachute will be available before he lands.

Remember this when he makes his End of the USA or End of the World predictions.

And we should be confident that long before the date of September, 2009 approaches, he will demonstrate that same level of foresight once again.

:D Here's to Chuteless!

We should all come to grips with our own sin. After all, in spite of all the "woo-hoo" apocalyptic predictions, the "world ends" for thousands of people every single day.

Don't worry about all the Jack Van Impe - ish apocalyptic prophets, worry about your own relationship with God.

Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Hey Bill, how is all going for ya. Don't doubt ya but, hmmmmm not sure. Only time will tell, now won't it. Next time ya get down this way to Mount Vernon, Mo. let's talk again.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

When I first clicked this thread, I got the following message (emphasis in original):

Proxy Error
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi.
Reason: Document contains no data

Contains no data, eh? Sounds like a prophecy about the thread!

Just for fun, here's a PM Clu..er, Chuteless sent me awhile ago.:

Its you who looks for reasons not to believe...because you can't stand the truth.

You and a bunch of other jerks on this site, don't have a clue. You will realize what I said was true when the idiotic country you live in falls. Sooner rather than later.

Your stupid President is just like Hitler....justifying torture and other criminal acts...it is a terrorist regime, and repay is just a short time away.

Bill

Well I agree with that PM, just not the nutty prophecy. The dollar is tanking, the world hates us and terrorists are, w/o a doubt, plotting. We make us a a target via the garbae we elect, then scratch our heads as to why.

I just realized something.

No matter when or where some disaster occurs, there will always be someone who predicted that that particular disaster(more or less) will strike at (more or less) that time at (more or less) that place, going all "I told you so, and you didn't listen, and you laughed at me, but who's laughing now? Mwahaahahhahaa!" on everyone.

Damn.:|

Who do like in the Bears-Redskins game on Sunday?

I think you really need Bill's help. The game is on Thursday!

Anyhow, I didn't care for this prediction the first time I saw it in the movie called "Deep Impact" but for some odd reason yours has a bit of a comedic spin to it.:P

Anyhow, I didn't care for this prediction the first time I saw it in the movie called "Deep Impact" but for some odd reason yours has a bit of a comedic spin to it.

I was wondering if there was some "channeling" going on there.. like when was the last time someone saw Deep Impact.

I would think land ownership in Appalachia might be a good investment.. with a lot of potential growth in value in a few years.

and what's this about an asteroid??

Whatever happened to all that crap about Osama bin Laden, the enemy of the gentiles, coming to destroy all of America?

And Kim Jong Il being taken over by Satan to "rure the worwud" (a little Team America reference there) as the antichrist?

All we've got now is a big rock.:|

I liked the other prophecy better.

Speed Racer

Anyhow, I didn't care for this prediction the first time I saw it in the movie called "Deep Impact" but for some odd reason yours has a bit of a comedic spin to it.:P

That was a comet. Armaggedon (with Bruce Willis) was the one with the asteroid.

Come on people. Keep you doomsday stellar objects right!
Remster

Sad thing is we are due for a massive stellar strike. It seems to happen about every 50 million or so.[:/]

Interesting thing is: We are the first species that could actually do something about that.
Speed Racer

Sad thing is we are due for a massive stellar strike. It seems to happen about every 50 million or so.[:/]

I don't think 'due' has any real meaning in these matters. If you toss 10 heads are you 'due' a tail?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I don't think 'due' has any real meaning in these matters. If you toss 10 heads are you 'due' a tail?

coin flipping is a random event. Comet strikes are not.

two not quite similar situations.
The probability of you running out of gas increases with every mile you have gone from the gas station.

The probability of earthquakes increases until plate tension is released.