kallend

Sixty years on

Aww poor baby still trying to pull the same crap 4 years later... again you are wrong..... as usual about SOOO many things.

Come on... tell us your favorite term for muslims again....

We could do a search .... and see how many times that term pops up..

Looks like the Queen was surprisingly hot back then.

I would.

She was a hot number and a very cool chick! I have read stories about her driving emergency trucks around London during WWII when the Germans were bombing the hell out of the place!

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

She and her sister were pretty remarkable babes.

Damned brave too.

They served however they could and risked their lives.

Some British subjects would never do such a thing, and also have gone on to perpetuate that same lack of willingness to serve their new country.(USA)

You're right, Red Ken should be taken out an shot at dawn.

Gone fishing

Aww poor baby still trying to pull the same crap 4 years later... again you are wrong..... as usual about SOOO many things.

Come on... tell us your favorite term for muslims again....

We could do a search .... and see how many times that term pops up..

Yep, just as your lies that I consistently prove right? I know you are in allegiance to some islamic extremists, and like them over our servicemen serving overseas. Otherwise I would not see your point, because those are the ones I use the term for. Now, you don't like it, it is not my problem cupcake. And please refrain to send more idle threats to me via PM, they are getting very old. Just ignore me, as I am not the least interesting on meeting you in person, unless you need ER attention.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

I did assumed you were not a bin laden sympathizer, but guess was wrong.

Why do you hate children and God Amazon?

Children? God amazon?

1) I don't hate children. I have my own, and is doing very well thank you. She is a very happy girl. Children are children, and is hard to see on die even if they were planting a bomb in the road you were about to travel.

2) It would not be god, but goddess, and she is far from being one, and she was never near the amazon in her lifetime, (where the amazonians are from).
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

So if people dont hate muslims, they are bin laden sympathisers? Man you must smoke a massive amount of crack

Ma shaklak btifham shi ya ahbal ;)
To know requires proof
To believe requires evidence
To have faith requires neither.
If you stick with that, we'll never be confused again

So if people dont hate muslims, they are bin laden sympathisers? Man you must smoke a massive amount of crack

Ma shaklak btifham shi ya ahbal ;)

Apparently, you as much as she does, do not understand that not all muslim are terrorists.

Master of the small what? Care to say it in plain English? Sharmuta?

Apparently, you as much as she does, do not understand that not all muslim are terrorists.

Master of the small what? Care to say it in plain English? Sharmuta?

Excuse me? You said she was a Bin Laden sympathiser cos she didnt hate muslims! I know not all muslims are terrorists, I live in a country full of them. And Sharmouta shouldnt have a ? after it, its an insult not a question - ya khara.
To know requires proof
To believe requires evidence
To have faith requires neither.
If you stick with that, we'll never be confused again

I thought this was a cool picture on their 60th anniversary.

you can just tell she let's him do her in the ass

and vice versa

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I thought this was a cool picture on their 60th anniversary.

you can just tell she let's him do her in the ass

and vice versa

Well he is a Greek - 3000 years worth of history telling him to be a whoopsy must be hard to ignore.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Speakers Corner for my Queen... I say sir, that's a bit rich.

Maybe if she'd gone to speakers corner years ago she would have the problems of alluftness that she suffers with.

LOL

She's the fucking queen for gods sake!! Do you expect her to be as informal as your retarded president? "yo Blair"

The Queen is an absolute diamond, never, NOT ONCE has there been any controversy over her, she knew her duty and has devoted her whole life to it... a shining example of how to behave.

I recently had the pleasure of seeing her, she came up to Fort William to open a new medical centre (you know the things, it's to do with all that free medical care we have in this country.....oh, you don't know about things like that do you) and i waited outside to see her leave, made me proud to have seen my queen :)

2) It would not be god, but goddess, and she is far from being one, and she was never near the amazon in her lifetime, (where the amazonians are from).

Wrong again Bubba

Yeah, the Amazonians may be from the Amazon but the Amazons were from the Black Sea.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Oh no! I'm not a ripple, either!

I love it when people have no option but to start scraping the barrel. B|
Next Mood Swing: 6 minutes