masterblaster72

Debate on Cheney impeachment averted

And are you now going to make the claim that my "news souces" are talk show hosts?:S:D

Yes.

:D:D:D

OUTSTANDING

Desperation in action!:D:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Reply To

And are you now going to make the claim that my "news souces" are talk show hosts?

Yes.

OUTSTANDING

Desperation in action!

Anyone interested in doing a correlation of RUSHMC posts dated by what the daily topic was about on a given date on the Lush Rimjob show???????

from here:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said "impeachment is off the table"

>:(

Another example of the democratic majority having absolutely no balls...they even had help from republicans to make the discussion a reality.

A debate on impeachment would have been entirely appropriate, and called for.

Bravo to Kucinich for introducing the measure.

Damn straight ! Between this and Di Feinstein voting to support this Mucousy guy for Attny Gen'l, I wonder why the fuck I even bother voting for Democrats. At least the Republicans are arrogant enough to behave like Nazis, but the Dems are a gutless disgrace.

Right now I'm not registered as a member of either party, but I'm considering registering as a Republican in order to vote for some of the more moderate and intelligent moderates in the party, i.e. Giuliani and his kind. It's why I've voted for Arnold the Governator twice now, in hopes that moderate leaders will bring this party of white supremacy to its senses before they start goose stepping in public.

I really don't give a fuck anymore who the Dems run for President, they've already lost the election.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Ever notice that liberals are more apt to label people than conservatives?

Ha! Just today:

www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3008831#3008831

www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3008172#3008172

www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3008804#3008804

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Okay. A valid defense, professor.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

>>>>>>>>>>Actually, I wrote an analysis of yoru points. I made no substantive points of my own. Just analyzed yours.

1) What is the damnedest thing is that he is painting HIS party as the most evil, gutless, misanthropic "by any means necessary" party out there.

2) Edited to add: I myself do not see the Democrats like that. My belief is that they do not have enough to to actually impeach Cheney. However, it's a nice soundbite to say "We are looking into impeaching Cheney." A trial balloon to let the people know that Cheney is on their mind.

3) But, they never really intended to do anything. They were bluffing - gamemanship. And the Republicans called the bluff, beating them at their game. The Dems KNEW that they did not hold the cards to take the pot, and folded because to move forward would be to look like huge asses.

4) More interestingly, why did Dems not want to debate it on the record?

No, you made some points, just failed to support them as I wrote.

>>>>>>>>>>>>Interesting - the same platform they had since FDR. From what I understand, they problems got worse and worse - even WHEN the Dems were in power. They could have gotten national heatlh care in 1993 or 1994 but did nothing except get their asses tossed out.

They tried to get socialized meds in 93, the Repub Congress refused to go along. That point is so far wrong that I really wonder about your knowledge. I realize that your president thinks he’s a king and has run the country down under his personal monarchy, but as soon as he leaves we will hopefully return to normal American politics whether it be a Democracy or a Republic. As for Soc Med since FDR, I don’t think the push was on then, as employers easily provided it then. If you’re gonna knock the social accomplishments of FDR as not doing enough to socialize the country, well, I can’t help ya there.

>>>>>>>>>>>Yep. And they STILL won't do it because doing the right thing ain't their priority. It's staying in power. Thus, homelessness will live on (so that they can say they are fighting for it), national health care will live on (they'll probably actually get it, so they can spend the next 3 score working to fix it). And they'll tax the rich because, well, someone needs to pay for their programs (and the wealthy dems in Congress will exempt themselves from it)

Getting in power is the right thing so then they can do the right things. Impeaching garbage that history will remember as that garbage does nothing, simplistic revenge is the doing of the right-wing losers. Is it more important to memorialize the presidency of your guys as horrible, or is it prudent to just wait and let the turds finish, the turds that would virtually finish their term by the time an impeachment and unlikely removal were to be completed? You just hate the fact of some poor person actually getting social svs. Man, If I ever needed a Court Appointed Attorney I would be hating life if it were you, but I imagine most CAA’s feel the same.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ever notice that liberals are more apt to label people than conservatives?

That happens both ways, but ever wonder why conservatives spend time acting insulted as a misdirection instead of approaching substantive points? When out of gas, act hurt and focus on that rather than feeling concerned for the poor. Perhaps that’s why liberals call the conservative assholes, uncompassionate. Then GHW Bush tries this, compassionate conservatism BS…..kinda cements the notion they know they are uncompassionate.

Pure pathetic semantics to care who calls what to whom. Motion to strike, irrelevant and immaterial.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ever notice that the party of peace and love is the party of hate and villification. Let me guess - you hate me because I'm sooooo intolerant.

So even if the Dems were to go on calling everyone scum garbage, etc, etc, but then ensure all people had enough to eat and medical coverage you would focus on the semantics of what they said rather than what they do, huh? You’ve well tipped your hand, counselor.

>>>>>>>>>>>The shit they've had ten months to work on? And have done exactly Jack and Shit? They aren't working on it. THey're busy passing budgets that add to the national debt

Oh, by trying to get 35B for poor kid’s healthcare? Yea, what a bunch of spenders w/o a conscience. As for done shit, your president vetoed 1 bill, the stem cell bill, and no others so congress had a rubber stamp. Now he’s axed how many? With King George in power they can’t get anything done. Your party has surely dug a grave that logic would think will relegate <4 terms of Dems and congress packed with Dems as well. Only problem is that Americans are logical, the election and esp reelection of King George establishes that. Wait to see the inevitable, Hillary being elected, and then see what she gets done. BTW, it took Bill 5 years to turn the corner on the debt, so don’t chime in 2 weeks after her election with doubt.

Ever notice that liberals are more apt to label people than conservatives?

No.

Then open your eyes and you will see it:P

I see it. And your favorite news sources have based their existence on it.

Now there is an accusation I would like to see you back up!

And remember, we are talking a pattern here. Not isolated incidents

BHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA. What does frequency have to do with it? Nanny-nanny-boo-boo - you do it more than we do..... now, back to the previously argued issues......

If you stare at that post really hard, you can see Bill Clinton holding a pitchfork.

Yea...... and what's he killing??????......oh, I see t's the deficit he's killing....... Then...... to the rescue.......THE REPUKES - TO THE RESCUE: i'LL SAVE YOU MR. DEFICIT, YOU WILL GROW AND THRIVE UNDER US..........brilliant.

>>>>>>>>>>If someone tells lies "only" 20% of the time, does that make them honest? How about if they only steal a few times a year? Does that mean they're not theives?

What if they honestly fuck the country into the ground, does that make then noble? Even if the Repukes never lied, they have fucked the country into the ground as of the last 2 years or so, care to debate that? (HINT: provide examples)

>>>>>>>>>>Those others, like Coulter, can be outrageously funny. You probably don't see it because you side with the people they're making fun of.

Difference is that Repuke pundits tend to be more cutting like Coulter, Dems tend to be sarcatic. I think we should do as the Repukes and elect candidates based on semantic nothing, rather than agenda.

>>>>>>>>>Right now I'm not registered as a member of either party,...

Dd you deregister or register Indep? You've recently voted I see.

>>>>>>>>>It's why I've voted for Arnold the Governator twice now, in hopes that moderate leaders will bring this party of white supremacy to its senses before they start goose stepping in public.

Uh, too late. BTW, your post reeks of apology for being a Repub. Hell, wear it like a badge, as you wrote, Nazi, they've been that for 3 decades or more.

>>>>>>>>>>>I really don't give a fuck anymore who the Dems run for President, they've already lost the election.

HUH? Ir wouldn't amtter if I won the Dem nod, no Republican will win the WH this time.

Okay. A valid defense, professor.

I believe they call that an affirmative defense.

Your very signature labels people as stupid.[:/]

I am sorry my sig line hits so close to home:o

In any event, I am not surprised you do not understand why I use it[:/]
Abraham Lincoln

>>>>>>>>>>If someone tells lies "only" 20% of the time, does that make them honest? How about if they only steal a few times a year? Does that mean they're not theives?

What if they honestly fuck the country into the ground, does that make then noble? Even if the Repukes never lied, they have fucked the country into the ground as of the last 2 years or so, care to debate that? (HINT: provide examples)

>>>>>>>>>>Those others, like Coulter, can be outrageously funny. You probably don't see it because you side with the people they're making fun of.

Difference is that Repuke pundits tend to be more cutting like Coulter, Dems tend to be sarcatic. I think we should do as the Repukes and elect candidates based on semantic nothing, rather than agenda.

An irrelevant rebuttal two-fer. Good showing. :P

Not desperate at all. I just know that I've already wasted too much time backing up my original assertion and to provide any additional examples would be greeted with either silence or about a dozen various emoticons. Your commentary is typically an echo chamber for right wing talk shows. Those programs are rude, deliberately misinformative, have no accountability and because that sort of petty, vindictive, disparaging form of "entertainment" sells it starts creeping into what passes for "news" these days.
Case in point:

November 2 edition of Fox News' America's Newsroom:

MEGYN KELLY: Well, in other news, Barack Obama makes a little girl cry. What? That story, Bill, in five minutes. He's made me cry many times.

You backed up nothing and then insult me to boot.

You cant even follow your own thread
Abraham Lincoln

You backed up nothing...

You're not paying attention. I provided examples for both you and lawrocket. Maybe I should call the EIB network to get you to hear me. I doubt I'll get past the screeners though.

YOU PRINTED NEWS I didnt.

EIB Beck and the others are not news outlets. ABC NBC et al are.

You provided nothing about news outlets. I gave you examples of how NEWS sources lable conservatives but do not liberals.

ssshhheeeesh
Abraham Lincoln

I gave you examples of how NEWS sources lable conservatives but do not liberals.

No you didn't.

You asserted that liberal news outlets lable conservatives, you provided zero examples to back it up.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I gave you examples of how NEWS sources lable conservatives but do not liberals.

No you didn't.

You asserted that liberal news outlets lable conservatives, you provided zero examples to back it up.

I gave examples you are correct but, I was not the one who make the accusation now was I:o
Abraham Lincoln

No you didn't.

I gave examples you are correct

No, you did not.:S

You said you did, but you haven't.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Uh, too late. BTW, your post reeks of apology for being a Repub. Hell, wear it like a badge, as you wrote, Nazi, they've been that for 3 decades or more.

Lucky to call someone on this forum a Nazi is disingenous, callous, shitty and deserving of a slap down.

Maybe you might want to retract that statement.

That is one of the most vile things you could say about someone.

I may say it about the hildebeast, but she has really earned it, the woman believes she is the most fair minded and liberal thinking person who ever lived, so fair in fact that she can decide which of us should be able to keep our god given, constitutionally gauranteed rights.

Lucky to call someone on this forum a Nazi is disingenous, callous, sitty and deserving of a slap down

Maybe you might want to retract that statement.

That is one of the most vile things yuo could say about someone.

I may say it about the heldebeast, but she has really earned it, the woman believes she is the most fair minded and liberal thinking person who ever lived, so fair in fact that she can decide which of us should be able to keep our god given, constitutionally gauranteed rights.

I swear, your timing is perfect:D