masterblaster72

Debate on Cheney impeachment averted

>>>>>>>I can't believe that any person believes that either party is doing what is best for the country. The majority are there for the power and advancing there own agenda. I hope another candidate comes along that is not part of the establishment.

Wholly agree. The Repubs have shown they will rip everything from the former middle class and pawn the future of this country via deficit spending, so the Dems are the far better choice, don't agree with it all.

I guess "collateral damage" is OK if it keeps you in power. What a telling statement. Power is what it comes down to. I can't believe that any person believes that either party is doing what is best for the country. The majority are there for the power and advancing there own agenda. I hope another candidate comes along that is not part of the establishment.

Exactly - I like pointing out that they're all shitbags on both sides of the aisle...

And if we were with the same parties we are with now, but back in the late 60's, I would be assuming your stance as well. When your party sucks, you want to correlate and converge both parties.

Speaking of stance, what stance is Larry Craig taking on Iraq?:o

they want the future, they want to hit 20T debt within 2 or 3 more terms, they want to have 1000 bilionaires and more impoverished people, they want 1 in 6 to have medical coverage rather than the 1 in 6 that don't have it.

Um, have you thought about rationality for a second?

Do you honestly believe that Republicans WANT people impoverished? Do you honestly think that Republicans WANT to make sure that people have no health coverage? do you honestly believe that Republicans are conspiring to push national debt to $20T?

All I can say is, "WOW!"[:/]

- Do you honestly believe that Republicans WANT people impoverished?

Explain class disparity then. Was it a byproduct, was in chance, what was it?

I stopped reading here. Class disparity has been around far longer than "Republicans" have. I mean, come on. It's the way the world works...some people make it, some don't. If the rest of your post is as silly, I don't think I missed much but some good laughs.
Provoking a reaction isn't the same thing as saying something meaningful.
-Calvin

>>>>>>> If what he writes is true, then the Dems pose a unique risk because they will do whatever it takes to get in power and probably stay in power.

And when inpower, what did they do? Instead of Ad Homming me, support your points. Have you ever had post-conviction relief sought after you for ineffective counsel? Perhaps you don't do criminal. Anywho, I've posted factual data and yet little / no repsonse. I motion you are, well, ineffectively representing your Repub Party.

Actually, I wrote an analysis of yoru points. I made no substantive points of my own. Just analyzed yours.

I've established the Dems as the party that wants everyone to have healthcare, homelessness to evaporate and the rich to be taxed, I guess you view that as evility. Now go back to being the self-annointed hero for employing people as you previously stated.

Interesting - the same platform they had since FDR. From what I understand, they problems got worse and worse - even WHEN the Dems were in power. They could have gotten national heatlh care in 1993 or 1994 but did nothing except get their asses tossed out.

WHat does it take to impeach either criminal? 216 votes? Big deal, what do they have, 235 seats or so.

Yep. And they STILL won't do it because doing the right thing ain't their priority. It's staying in power. Thus, homelessness will live on (so that they can say they are fighting for it), national health care will live on (they'll probably actually get it, so they can spend the next 3 score working to fix it). And they'll tax the rich because, well, someone needs to pay for their programs (and the wealthy dems in Congress will exempt themselves from it)

And lawrocket the non-Republican is so very busy defending the Repubs.

Yeah. That's why I say they're assholes - the standard defense.:D

My affirmative defense to your garble is that you defend Republicans with personal faith, attack teh Dems, YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN EVEN THO IT IS EMBARRASING!!! - feel your pain

Ever notice that liberals are more apt to label people than conservatives?

Ever notice that the party of peace and love is the party of hate and villification. Let me guess - you hate me because I'm sooooo intolerant!:D

They don't want to discuss it all, as it distracts from the real issues: Iraw, debt, healthcare, etc....

The shit they've had ten months to work on? And have done exactly Jack and Shit? They aren't working on it. THey're busy passing budgets that add to the national debt.;)

My wife is hotter than your wife.

No.

Then open your eyes and you will see it:P
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

No.

Then open your eyes and you will see it:P

I see it. And your favorite news sources have based their existence on it.

Now there is an accusation I would like to see you back up!

And remember, we are talking a pattern here. Not isolated incidents
Abraham Lincoln

You know

Like when ABC states "Conservative talk show host" (insert name here) vs Al Franken said to day.

The conservative lable flies daily. Show me where the say Liberal talk show host.

The (insert liberal institute name here) vs The Conservative (insert institue name here)

The list goes on. Now, isolated instances occur I admit but not the ongoin lableing done by your favored sons
Abraham Lincoln

Any right wing radio talk show....reciting over and over...Including your GOD on the RADIO

LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT LIBERAL THIS LIBERAL THAT

Not dishonest at all.. unless you dont believe in the Bible.....

Ye shall know them by THEIR DEEDS

You dont like it because you know its true but you will never cop to it BUBBA Now that right there is sad.. no matter who you are.

But just go on voting based on what they tell you they IZ... not what they IZ doin.

Not real good with reality are you.. especially when it slaps you in the face.

And remember, we are talking a pattern here. Not isolated incidents

How many "isolate incidents" do you need to create a pattern?

"Feminazi" was the first one I noticed.

I'd probably give Limbaugh credit with starting the campaign to demonize the term "liberal".

Limbaugh: Liberals "would have sought out bin Laden and tried to make a deal with him"

Limbaugh on Al Gore: "[H]e's perverse "

Limbaugh: "Democrats have found their keynote [convention] speaker ... Saddam Hussein"]

Limbaugh revived discredited Kerry charges; blamed Kerry's "anti-war activism" for the "hatred that exists for America today"

Limbaugh: Half of Kerry's political base "hates the military, hates America"

Limbaugh: "Liberals consider themselves more powerful than God"

Limbaugh: For Democrats, "the more deaths in Iraq the better"

Limbaugh on Hillary: "She puts her pants on one leg at a time like every other guy does"

Limbaugh claimed Democrats, terrorists share anti-American agenda

Beck on Carter: "Is there a bigger waste of skin than Jimmy Carter?"

Beck on Mexicans "They can't make a living in their own dirtbag country."

Beck on Sheehan: "Cindy Sheehan. That's a pretty big prostitute there, you know what I mean?"

Beck on Gore "That sounded a little bit like Goebbels or Gore-bels."

Beck on Hillary "Yes. I think we may have found our Antichrist and our next president."

Beck on Hillary "She is like the stereotypical -- excuse the expression, but this is the way to -- she's the stereotypical bitch, you know what I mean?"

Beck on the people who didn't get out of New Orleans: "And that's all we're hearing about, are the people in New Orleans. Those are the only ones we're seeing on television are the scumbags".

Tucker Carlson on Obama: "He seems like kind of a wuss, though."

Carlson on Obama again: "Well, he sounds like a pothead to me. "

Anything Ann Coulter says.

Hannity on Reid: "I think he's a propaganda minister for our enemies."

Hannity's daily demonization of anything "liberal".

Hannity: "And to be honest about this, I'm convinced that some of these left-wingers, like Ted Kennedy, and some of these other groups -- they're not going to be happy until we have a repeat of the kind of mass slaughter --"

O'Reilly on the ACLU: "I think they're a terrorist group. They're terrorizin' me and my family. They're terrorizing me. I think they're terrorists." and "Hitler would be a card-carrying ACLU member. So would Stalin. Castro probably is. And so would Mao Zedong."

O'Reilly on Kerry: "Yeah, Senator, with all due respect, you're a sissy."

Of course, you would never stoop to using dishonest, inflamatory stereotypes. :D

I'd say her assessment is neither dishonest nor a stereotype. It seems that Rush, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter et al are always foaming at the mouth to vilify liberals.

On the flip side of the same coin, Al Franken isn't a whole lot different, but at least he can be funny at times, where the others mentioned above are simply stupid, angry, and act like bullies whenever confronted with an opposing viewpoint.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

Not dishonest at all.. unless you dont believe in the Bible.....

Ye shall know them by THEIR DEEDS

You dont like it because you know its true but you will never cop to it BUBBA Now that right there is sad.. no matter who you are.

But just go on voting based on what they tell you they IZ... not what they IZ doin.

Not real good with reality are you.. especially when it slaps you in the face.

What a complete load of BULLSHIT!!!

I know it.

You know.

It's a shame you seem unable to admit it.

Here's a classic example of you implying I support neo-con policies. When I call you on it, you never respond. Not the first time you failed to back up your dishonest stereotypes.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2972808#2972808

Of course, you would never stoop to using dishonest, inflamatory stereotypes. :D

I'd say her assessment is neither dishonest nor a stereotype. It seems that Rush, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter et al are always foaming at the mouth to vilify liberals.

If someone tells lies "only" 20% of the time, does that make them honest? How about if they only steal a few times a year? Does that mean they're not theives?

On the flip side of the same coin, Al Franken isn't a whole lot different, but at least he can be funny at times, where the others mentioned above are simply stupid, angry, and act like bullies whenever confronted with an opposing viewpoint.

Those others, like Coulter, can be outrageously funny. You probably don't see it because you side with the people they're making fun of.

YOU wrote;

And you post from talk show hosts???:D:D:D Good luck with that one:D

And are you now going to make the claim that my "news souces" are talk show hosts?:S:D

All the talk show hosts on both sides use names and labels to make a point. But YOUR post was about the news outlets.

Care to try again?:)

Abraham Lincoln