funkcanna

What does God do for Fun?

I have always found it interesting, nay, FUNNY that Theists beleive in a god. As if some omnipotent being fills his existence by watching us. HAHA, you gotta laugh.

I just would like to know what the Theists here think that god does in the time between miracle performing?
Does he do minor miracles?
Does he pile un-holy souls into the eternal damnation machine?
Does he download tunes for his Ipod?
Does he watch Kirsten Dunst in the shower?

Thing is if he created us in his image then I can guarantee he gets bored. What does he do? Lets be fair he doesnt do much (that we can see) so what does he do to thwart his boredom?

The bigger question - does he jump? :P

There have been a few threads about god so far but I want to understand god the person. And I want to know how people can be so narrow minded to think an omnipotent being exists to do absolutely nothing with his life.
To know requires proof
To believe requires evidence
To have faith requires neither.
If you stick with that, we'll never be confused again

I have always found it interesting, nay, FUNNY that Theists beleive in a god. As if some omnipotent being fills his existence by watching us. HAHA, you gotta laugh.

I just would like to know what the Theists here think that god does in the time between miracle performing?
Does he do minor miracles?
Does he pile un-holy souls into the eternal damnation machine?
Does he download tunes for his Ipod?
Does he watch Kirsten Dunst in the shower?

Thing is if he created us in his image then I can guarantee he gets bored. What does he do? Lets be fair he doesnt do much (that we can see) so what does he do to thwart his boredom?

The bigger question - does he jump? :P

There have been a few threads about god so far but I want to understand god the person. And I want to know how people can be so narrow minded to think an omnipotent being exists to do absolutely nothing with his life.

I JUMP OUT OF AIRPLANES
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Well, a few years ago he fixed a US election and made a retard president; that's kept him entertained for a while.

Yeah...that Klinton was an ass wasnt he ?

That too!

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Well, a few years ago he fixed a US election and made a retard president; that's kept him entertained for a while.

Yeah...that Klinton was an ass wasnt he ?

Used to look that way....'til the "Busheviks" took over his PR. Hell, they've even made Hitler look like Mother Theresa!

Actually I asked myselfe exactly the same question a couple days before (I didn't dare asking my VERY Christian host family;)

Kind of the only thing I could come up with was that he sits on a chair and there is a nice line of atheists and christians (-->maybe he's more a fan of muslims or something else) and he tells each one of them that they will be condamned to hell for eternity and laughs his ass off but not without occasionaly looking down to earth and laughing about the poor sucker which just messed up a low hook turn;)

Funk, whazzup buddy.

having an existential quandary?

I'll tell you what I think God does for fun... set up impossible paradoxical situations like:

The psychological differences and relationships between men and women.

Give humans the knowledge but not the wisdom to develop and implement potentially devastating technologies.

Offer cryptic information about "he" "she" or "it's" existence. and allow divergent belief systems to propagate.

Develop a fossil record with "missing links".

Allow humans to achieve profound rational thought processes while retaining basic animal behavioral instincts like fucking and fighting.

Allow the human brain to experience irresistible pleasures then later have them declared as "sins".

Allow humans to communicate but not to understand each other.

If there is such a being- That's a being with fucked up sense of humor if you ask me.
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415