cocheese

IF i killed OJ

hero and 'bad guy' are subjective.

If you just went and did it for no reason, then you'd be a murderer.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Would i be hero? or a bad guy?

Depends, If you call the media have a white Bronco for a getaway and toss frozen cans of O.J. at the police during the pursuit.

Killing him would make you no better then him.
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

I know. Seems like someone would have done it just for the 15 minutes of fame..and a few firm handshakes.:D

Nah. It would have been the shortest search for a killer in history. It would be "Anyone see anything? No? Oh well, we got nothing to go on....."

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

>Hmm wonder if there would be a race riot after that?

Perhaps all the "fake" black people would fight the "real" black people. Jesse Jackson would determine who was who before the fighting started.

And, the government really should provide them all with 'free' tazers - and a diet plan.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I have this image of an Iranian terrorist killing OJ - and watching half the conservative pundit's heads explode from the conflicting desires to condemn and laud the act.

I may not be a pundit, but I am a conservative. I can assure you, I would never laud the act of murder.

you would be a murder...

but the world would be a better place...

i'm disgusted by how much attention this tool is getting... his 15min were over in when his Football career ended.. why the fuck is he still getting press...

once again the stop watch test applies.. someone watch CNN/FOX etc and count the hours OJ gets in comparison to the minutes of the Iraq War...

I have this image of an Iranian terrorist killing OJ - and watching half the conservative pundit's heads explode from the conflicting desires to condemn and laud the act.

I saw some coverage the other day about some nut job Palestinian who has vowed (in a recording in English) to kill Britney Spears and Madonna, calling them "whores", etc.

I laughed out loud.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

I may not be a pundit, but I am a conservative. I can assure you, I would never laud the act of murder.

Kill a few people, they call you a murderer. Kill a million and you're a conqueror.

-Eric Qualen, Cliffhanger

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.